David Luiz

the wes

Griezmann? Reus?

You do know we have quality players such as Atsu and Piazon out on loan for us who have been nothing short of spectacular at Vitesse right?

And get this, they're free.

Regardless, Selling Oscar would be ludicrous.

I've missed you around, mate.

Always level minded in your comments. Welcome back! Don't be a stranger :P

I was about to respond to your replay to my post, but after reading this post seriously you are beyond hope and completely lost.

You are by far the most negative poster on this forum or a complete troll. Maybe both.

And all of these emotion just because I have a different opinion lmao. take a deep breath kid. It ain't that serious.

I hope we see a better, improved David Luiz next season, I still believe he is our next captain

If things pan out like I would want he won't have much of place here. JT and Cahill can continue next season with possibly Zouma coming back, so that rules him out as a CB. He can't play midfield contrary to popular belief so for me there is not a need for him at Chelsea. We need to sign someone for next to Matic, if we do, he is either being benched or goes.

Rumours says he is off to PSG.

I believe we should take it if the offer is really good from PSG. I feel he is one of the best player in DM position, sadly his natural position is at CB, and although he is 'not that bad' in CB, his performance as CB is not very solid and convincing sometimes (if not every time).

If he is ready switch to DM position next season, I think we should keep him. But if he won't, then sold him at the right price would not harm us too much in my opinion. Zouma or Kalas ready as a CB backup.

Barcelona and Chelsea have agreed a fee for the transfer of defender David Luiz. (Source: Mundo Deportivo)

€39m the figure being mentioned. That is an insane amount of money for an under-utilized asset.

Barcelona and Chelsea have agreed a fee for the transfer of defender David Luiz. (Source: Mundo Deportivo)

€39m the figure being mentioned. That is an insane amount of money for an under-utilized asset.

If true that is a lot of money.

If true that is a lot of money.

Yep, that would probably be enough to bring in an excellent CB replacement like Varane for around €25m, assuming Mourinho is not going to just trust the youngsters we already got, and still have a lot of money to be used in getting a proper central midfielder in. A top class CB and a chunk of the transfer fee for a good midfielder would be much better than having just Luiz who, at the moment, is not really first choice in any position and probably wouldn't be next season either.

Love the guy but wouldn't say no to a deal like that.

I read the news too, in El Mundo Deportivo and Punto Pelota, but they are quoting Lance!Net as their source.

And as I know, Lance!Net is the equivalent of The Sun in Brazil...

Still, if there is something true in this, I think €40m is good money for a player who won't be a regular starter at CB under Mourinho.

Now let's do something smart with this money and buy Vidal!

He is a massive personality that will be missed in the dressing room, if it's true. His style on the pitch has lacked discipline in big games and he tends to lose his head when we are chasing games. For the price they are quoting, I'd say do it. I love David, he is actually one of my favourite players since he got here. Love the goal's he scored vs United and City at the bridge. Massive competitor, but if he want's to leave to take up a spot at Barca, good luck to him..

39m the figure being mentioned. That is an insane amount of money for an under-utilized asset.

Sorry, isn't this a rumour from several days ago? The latest one I read PSG make Luiz a top target, from Blanc himself. And I also read Luiz said something about Paris and when journo asked him about moving, he is not ruled out it.