David Luiz

the wes

Best scenario would be to sell...

Give Luiz the opportunity to be in a better situation, different league and let his skills/attributes flourish. ( I have no doubt in my mind Luiz will be barca #2 transfer target this season).

Also, allows us the funds to purchase CBs Mourinho would prefer.

another of your opinions you consider to be a fact ,, even more sad

disagree with lionsden's views on luiz but there is no denying that de niro is one of the besta ctors of all time (imo the best B) )

Best scenario would be to sell...

Give Luiz the opportunity to be in a better situation, different league and let his skills/attributes flourish. ( I have no doubt in my mind Luiz will be barca #2 transfer target this season).

Also, allows us the funds to purchase CBs Mourinho would prefer.

Yes and that'd be Varane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2574639/Jose-Mourinho-hails-young-Madrid-centre-Varane-best-defender-world.html

disagree with lionsden's views on luiz but there is no denying that de niro is one of the besta ctors of all time (imo the best B) )

opinions ,,we are allowed our opinions but don't force yours or his down my throat ,, it is a subjective opinion NOT a FACT

For god sakes can we please give Luiz a rest.

Mourinho just doesn't know the meaning of rotation. Luiz must be tired no wonder he has had a few slip ups, I mean playing in the international friendly also. Same with Matic, if we don't sort out the fatigue in the team then we wont be able to win the title and that is a fact!

Perhaps we should start playing Willian and Oscar more?

I think if Mourinho signed Zouma is because he isn't going after Varane... it makes no sense otherwise as they're about the same age, a couple of years apart. Mourinho can have two youngsters among his defenders, two is too much :P he loves his experienced guys.

Basically no one should debate about whether Luiz should leave or stay anymore, this is what should happen and WILL HAPPEN LIKE SOME ALREADY MENTIONED:

1. He stays if Barca or whoever can't offer at least £35m, be a good player that is useful, not a regular indispensable like Hazard, Dave...etc unless from now to end of the season he puts in City away like performance every match and then have a great world cup. Even then it will probably make Barca even more determine to get him and might offer more than £40m, in that case we should will likely have to take it, impossible to refuse seeing as even the best defender in the world doesn't cost that much(SIlva)

2. He continues being in and out the team for the rest, have a decent/average and does nothing to impress Jose more. Barca comes in and try to low ball us, probably eventually settle on like £30m+ add on. He goes and Zouma stays here for next season, fine too.

3. He put in Varane like performances like the French did during the end of last season and becomes a truly Mou fav, have a good world cup and insists he want to stay. Jose said he wants that too and we live happily until at least end of next season(hopefully this)

But for me personally, I can see the case of 2 most likely. Either way, doesn't look like he will be the back bone of our team for the future unless something dramatically changes from now on.

I fear that Thiago Silva to Luiz is what Puyol was to Pique. Luiz will never play as good here as he plays in Nt because we dont have Silva. Pique is also shit without Puyol.

Although I agree, he also has a xerrif like Terry to play alongside him!

It is not like he doesnt have any other partner (like Pique) to play with when he is in a Chelsea shirt...

I fear that Thiago Silva to Luiz is what Puyol was to Pique. Luiz will never play as good here as he plays in Nt because we dont have Silva. Pique is also shit without Puyol.

He did play that well and even better for the last three months of last season under Rafa. Obviously, he couldn't take that form into this season, but that has nothing to do with Silva.

So is he now out for the season? I'm scared shitless of groin injuries... kept me out from soccer for over an year. It's very difficult to know when you are ready to play again because it's very easy to re-injury the groin when too much scar tissue has built up.

He should not have played for Brazil in that stupid friendly. Don't quite understand why he was allowed to play. At least he was able to take the picture of neymar and the little boy.

What the hell!!! I thought it was a minor injury. We defo would have heard sonething if this was the case.

well it might have been minor the first time around... but now he's reinjured the same groin.

Hope it was just a precaution, but groin injuries are tough, like I said. There aren't that many games left till the end of the season and every single one matters - Jose needs all players available and fit.

well it might have been minor the first time around... but now he's reinjured the same groin.

Hope it was just a precaution, but groin injuries are tough, like I said. There aren't that many games left till the end of the season and every single one matters - Jose needs all players available and fit.

Dude he is ESSENTIAL for CL games. Any pivot with the permutation or combination of rambo, mikel, lamps is poor compared to the one which involves him.

I hope its just pre cautionary otherwise this is bad news.