David Luiz

the wes

Me too, However... with Chelsea nothing is sure until the last minute or the player sing the contract...

By the Way... I´m mixed up with all this news about us Shooting offers to Liverpool for torres and Atletic for Kun and Godin....

Where is this come from... Will this be the reason why the David Luiz´s Deal is not finish.... are we distracted for those offers???

i doubt thats the reason.

Either way, this signing will have no significant impact on the rest of our season. Our transfer dealing over the last few years really seem to have been handled poorly...

That's true, but he certainly seems a very good player, and can only get better if he were to come to the EPL at his age, plenty of time to learn and gain experience.

What worries me is that Benfica takes a week to give us an answer, and I fear that they reject the offer in the last minute leaving us with no CB...

why the hell do we leave things so late ...if the preparation was done properly deals could be done at the START of the window...

A Bola are saying we're getting closer to signing Luiz, and that Ancelotti hopes to start him against Sunderland.They also say that Man City are not in for Luiz, and that the only delays are over the final details of the transfer.

emo5.gif