Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

David Luiz

BlueLion.
Followers 5

Its Mou fault as he is unable to adopt himself to suit the players and team we already have. He needs to sell half of players and bring half new ones to make his team work...it better work for Mou next season, because if we lose titles, he will get fired and we will stick with bunch of players that no one will be able to turn into decent attacking football side...

What a load of horseshit. Jose knows how to win, that's what he's trying to build here. We brought him back because we trust his evaluation of talent. We sold Mata and bought Matic and still made a profit. Salah for DeBruyne also makes sense to me mainly because he is cool with coming off the bench and doesn't have an immense ego. He fast too...

We are on the brink of building one of the most complete squads in the world all we need is a true CF(Costa) and a ball mover in the engine room(Pogba??) with José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix at the helm. Nothing but great feelings and exciting times ahead as far as i'm concerned!

• Like 3
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no he's back to reveal next season's kits

I ususally avoid this thread as it's depressing to read some of the things written about our very own sideshow bob. It seems a lot of people want him to be this robotic perfect defender who makes the

What a way to mark your 100th cap:

Posted Images

Last summer, I said Luiz was going to get sold either in the winter or the following summer.

Than, I get all these dumb responses that Chelsea isn't a selling club, etc....

My 2 cents on the Luiz transfer though... I don't rate Luiz as highly as others, however, I think current JT and Cahill are nowhere as good as people make them out to be... I personally think we need at least one agressive cb. All the big teams in Europe have at least one...

Luiz might not have shown his full ability here, but that doesn't mean he won't at PSG or anywhere else....

• Like 1

Would be a fantastic deal for us. Luiz is a very good defender at times, but he simply doesn't fit into Mourinho's system and his offensive game has always been overrated (especially by himself). Occasional great passes and rare excellent free kicks never made up for the many loose passes and ill-advised shots IMO. I don't think I've ever seen a player so smart and so stupid at the same time. (Reading plays beautifully, stepping up to intercept passes and then making idiotic challenges and taking stupid shots) PSG are crazy to pay this reported amount for him but I'm not complaining.

• Like 4

I fear PSG will offer another insane, too good to turn down fee, when/if they want Hazard.

How did Kompany + Demichellis and Skrtel + Sakho contribute to Liverpool and City's 100 goal attacks?

This is actually an honest question...

They are capable of moving into the midfield (more pace) in a high(er) defense line. This helps the team in many ways: shorter passing, overlaps, interceptions in midfield, fewer touches to get to opponent's goal.

Out of the top 4 we employ the deepest defense line.

• Like 1
The 2013-14 revenues will likely total £339.8m (£389.8m if Luiz goes to Paris) and is broken down as follows -
Commercial revenue: £101.7m
Broadcasting revenue: £130m
Matchday revenue: £71.2m
Transfer sales: £36.9m (£86.9m if Luiz goes to Paris)
TOTAL: £339.8m (£389.8m if Luiz goes to Paris)

A-7sbBoCYAAjL6V.jpg

• Like 1

So my three favourite players all sold or released in the same year.

Lol at the Chelsea fans celebrating at the transfer fee as if we're getting a piece of the money. A trophyless season and celebrating transfer fees. We've become Arsenal overnight.

Luiz will prove everyone wrong at PSG.

• Like 3

So my three favourite players all sold or released in the same year.

Lol at the Chelsea fans celebrating at the transfer fee as if we're getting a piece of the money. A trophyless season and celebrating transfer fees. We've become Arsenal overnight.

Luiz will prove everyone wrong at PSG.

Calm down fanboy.

We're excited about what the transfer fee could lead to! I'm never attached to players just the badge... If the club see Mata and/or Luiz as surplus to requirements and use the transfer kitty to re-invest into the club then I'm all for it. £50m can buy at least 2 Luiz's or one Pogba!

• Like 2