David Luiz

the wes

Good game, very solid performance

True but Stoke was so horrible it was not even funny. Lets see if he is started against West Ham, if he did and perform really well there might be a chance for him against City, if not it would be back to the bench for Cahill-Terry

Do you think he will go? 35M and more would be a good deal. But he always said: I love to by here, this is my club, i can be captain and also he is loved by a milions fans, but Mata was too... We will see in the summer.

Do you think he will go? 35M and more would be a good deal. But he always said: I love to by here, this is my club, i can be captain and also he is loved by a milions fans, but Mata was too... We will see in the summer.

If we get Zouma in then it's possible. Luiz is no longer first choice CB and he'd fetch a fair amount of money in which would more than cover the cost of buying Zouma and enable us to reinvest in other areas. He could find himself in a Mata-type situation where it's better to cash in then keep and a £30 million player on the bench.

If we get Zouma in then it's possible. Luiz is no longer first choice CB and he'd fetch a fair amount of money in which would more than cover the cost of buying Zouma and enable us to reinvest in other areas. He could find himself in a Mata-type situation where it's better to cash in then keep and a £30 million player on the bench.

Hmm I don't know because Zouna is more similar to JT & Cahill.

Personally if we did get him in I'd sell Ivanovic and get in another RB.

Hmm I don't know because Zouna is more similar to JT & Cahill.

Personally if we did get him in I'd sell Ivanovic and get in another RB.

Or use someone like Kalas or Kane. Can't see Jose getting rid of Ivanovic though whereas I think he could get rid of Luiz. I think the new reality is that you can't keep £30 million-rated players at the club if they aren't an integral part of your plans going forward. That was true for Mata and I think it might be true for Luiz.

I know selling Luiz is a tempting idea especially with he seems to command a huge price tag but not too sure about flooding our squad with too many young players, even if they are talented, and not enough experienced players. Zouma could possibly be a replacement for Terry soon enough. He can't go on forever.

I reckon Jose's keeping Luiz for next season when Terry is not going to feature heavily like we are seeing now.

Luiz-Cahill or Luiz- Zouma could be the shit next season. If that is not going to work till December next year, then he will be leaving in the winter window. Not likely next summer even if we bring in Zouma or any not-so-expensive defender in the summer

Luiz for 35m, Shaw for 25m. Money left over of this sale+ Mata cash leftover to sign a top class striker, Costa for 32m, Cavani for 50m or Rooney for 25m maybe.

Team next season could be:

Courtois/Cech

Ivan/Dave Cahill/Zouma Terry Shaw

Ramires Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa/Cavani

Sub:

Cech as Courtois will not be here for that, he would be sold if that is the case

Ivan/Dave

Mikel if he is still here

Lampard

Schurrle

Lukaku/Torres

Salah

With Cole out, maybe Mikel out as well. Of course all 3 strikers are gone too, maybe not Torres because no one want him.

Really do think Luiz could be on his way if he doesn't buck up his ideas. If we can get one more season out of JT then he and Cahill could well be our first choice pairing next season, and Zouma could take Luiz's spot as third choice with Kalas and maybe even Ivanovic covering (if we get Shaw and can move Azpi to the right).

Since he was dropped after the Newcastle defeat, of 13 league games we've had he has played just TWO in central defence. :noexpression:

Those were the games at home against Swansea and Crystal Palace. Both games can when we only had 3 days rest before the preceding game and before the next game. Either side of the Swansea game we faced Arsenal away and Liverpool at home - Cahill and Terry started both.

If we can get £30 million for him then would it not be madness to turn it down?

I really don't want him to go we are supposed to be strengthen then team, and we've lost Mata, yes he wasn't playing but I didn't honk he would leave and if luiz went *cries*

We need a striker as a priority really today or I fear we will win nothing