Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Roman Abramovich Thread


 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im going to go on a bit of an out of character rant here because tbh i am sickened by some of the stuff i have read about Roman these past 48 hours. Now do i agree with his decision to sack Roberto Di

The three last games show how much wrong was the decision to sack our manager, how much wrong was the choice of personel, and especially how much the timing was wrong. Roberto Di Matteo was sacked whe

We needed world class manager in 2004 - we got him. We didn't need world class manager in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. We could use one, of course, but the core of the team in Terry, Lampard, Cole, Essien,

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Go with the Marina negotiation strategy.  They say 2B.  Start with 100K.

Or if we go with her evaluating players strategy it makes us worth @ £3 Bill

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is the reason why most people should be careful what they wish for. Abramovich is the closest owner to a football fan we will ever have. His never shy to admit his wrong and always willing to invest in his club. Outside of Sheikh Mansour and PSG (funded by a whole country) no one else comes remotely close to Roman in terms of spending money on his team. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Britain's richest man Jim Ratcliffe refuses to comment on Chelsea bid as he hints he might make offer for another club 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6121303/Britains-richest-man-Jim-Ratcliffe-hints-make-offer-football-club.html

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, the wes said:

 

Britain's richest man Jim Ratcliffe refuses to comment on Chelsea bid as he hints he might make offer for another club 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6121303/Britains-richest-man-Jim-Ratcliffe-hints-make-offer-football-club.html

LOL Doesmt really have any news in it eh!

5b8a7b309dec0_Jimshirt2.thumb.png.d5426caafa851dfb8a3a58b8e2feff07.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

LOL Doesmt really have any news in it eh!

5b8a7b309dec0_Jimshirt2.thumb.png.d5426caafa851dfb8a3a58b8e2feff07.png

It did say Ratcliffe had a £2bn offer rejected. I had not seen that before.

I think it is time to sell. The political situation is untenable atm, and will only get worse I fear.

Huge benefit to a sale is we will see the backside of the Sibneft mafia, especially Marina.

I am just going to be utterly patient, as I don't see any other British team of import Ratcliffe would buy. He seems a Chelsea man.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/09/2018 at 0:42 PM, Unionjack said:

LOL Doesmt really have any news in it eh!

5b8a7b309dec0_Jimshirt2.thumb.png.d5426caafa851dfb8a3a58b8e2feff07.png

Jim ratcliffe reported saying 

“I am a season ticket holder at Chelsea,” he said. “Have been for years, although I’m a Manchester United fan really. Or was…. It’s not getting any better [at United]. It's gone from bad to catastrophic. Talk about a glass-half-empty.

“If you’ve got the six teams competing at the top of the table  this is last season anyway  you’ve got three who are managed by glass-half-full guys, [Jurgen] Klopp, [Pep] Guardiola and [Mauricio] Pochettino. They get their teams up and energised.

“And then you look at Mourinho. He’s so down. He destroyed Luke Shaw last season. And then you’ve got [Arsene] Wenger who [was] miserable and [Antonio] Conte who was down.”

“The guy I like is [Diego] Simeone,” he added. “I love him.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-season-ticket-holder-britains-13176564

Jim Ratcliffe is a glory hunter 😂😂😂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 5:31 PM, the wes said:

Jim ratcliffe reported saying 

“I am a season ticket holder at Chelsea,” he said. “Have been for years, although I’m a Manchester United fan really. Or was…. It’s not getting any better [at United]. It's gone from bad to catastrophic. Talk about a glass-half-empty.

“If you’ve got the six teams competing at the top of the table  this is last season anyway  you’ve got three who are managed by glass-half-full guys, [Jurgen] Klopp, [Pep] Guardiola and [Mauricio] Pochettino. They get their teams up and energised.

“And then you look at Mourinho. He’s so down. He destroyed Luke Shaw last season. And then you’ve got [Arsene] Wenger who [was] miserable and [Antonio] Conte who was down.”

“The guy I like is [Diego] Simeone,” he added. “I love him.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-season-ticket-holder-britains-13176564

Jim Ratcliffe is a glory hunter 😂😂😂

 

Just imagine if we had got Simeone instead of Sarri this season...

 

sheesh....

 

We might not be like Etihad FC, but I would sure take our current administration over that of every other club in the PL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, the wes said:

Roman Abramovich could have his assets seized as Britain takes revenge on Russia.

What a load of bollox. I cant believe it. How the fuck can a whole countries people be blamed for the attack on our own double agent spies.?

We can't really talk can we. We have given MI5 the free hand to commit any crimes they think necessary in our own country. And let MI6 carry out murder and torture.

Why not kick the whole Russian population out of the country if we are going to do it proper?

If I was Roman I'd feel 1 of 2 ways.

Either wamt to spend every penny I had fighting the UK through every court I could

Or do everything in my power to get my own back on the UK and hurt us.

And I wouldn't blame him whichever one he chose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What a load of bollox. I cant believe it. How the fuck can a whole countries people be blamed for the attack on our own double agent spies.? Why not kick the whole Russian population out of the country if we are going to do it proper?

If I was Roman I'd feel 1 of 2 ways.

Either wamt to spend every penny I had fighting the UK through every court I could

Or do everything in my power to get my own back on the UK and hurt us.

And I wouldn't blame him whichever one he chose.

I been warning of since the Yank cunts started all the RUSSSSSSSSSIA! shite and as usual the UK falls in line.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I been warning of since the Yank cunts started all the RUSSSSSSSSSIA! shite and as usual the UK falls in line.

Its not that I mind it going on. You've got to be stupid if you dont think it does by every government, But we can;t go throwing all our toys out of our prams and stamping our feet when we get caught out and it happens to us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its not that I mind it going on. You've got to be stupid if you dont think it does by every government, But we can;t go throwing all our toys out of our prams and stamping our feet when we get caught out and it happens to us.

A perfect example of US hypocrisy.

1996 Time cover (where they openly brag about rigging Russian election for Boris Yeltsin) vs 2017 cover with Putin as Emmanuel Goldstein figure

Time-mag-hacking-elections.png

I wont even get into the Skripal tosh.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

A perfect example of US hypocrisy.

1996 Time cover (where they open brag about rigging Russian election for Boris Yeltsin) vs 2017 cover with Putin as Emmanuel Goldstein figure

I wont even get into the Skripal tosh.

Like I said I agree its all very hypocritical. We all know it happens and nothing that I would be told happened would shock me. Just like MI5 helping form C18 for their own purposes.

But I just dont think that a whole countries population - or just the rich people that come from it - should be made to pay when it goes tits up. Sanction the country if you have to, not its people.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Like I said I agree its all very hypocritical. We all know it happens and nothing that I would be told happened would shock me. Just like MI5 helping form C18 for their own purposes.

But I just dont think that a whole countries population - or just the rich people that come from it - should be made to pay when it goes tits up. Sanction the country if you have to, not its people.

Totally agree. This could really turn into a nightmare for us. Imagine if they do try and seize the club, Roman says fuck it, I will sell to Ratcliffe,  but THEN the government freezes the £2 to £2.5 billion payment and we end up in litigation for years, with no finacial backing to conduct normal business, let alone transfers and sales etc. I SO hope that scenario never sees the light if day. :(

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

What a load of bollox. I cant believe it. How the fuck can a whole countries people be blamed for the attack on our own double agent spies.?

We can't really talk can we. We have given MI5 the free hand to commit any crimes they think necessary in our own country. And let MI6 carry out murder and torture.

Why not kick the whole Russian population out of the country if we are going to do it proper?

If I was Roman I'd feel 1 of 2 ways.

Either wamt to spend every penny I had fighting the UK through every court I could

Or do everything in my power to get my own back on the UK and hurt us.

And I wouldn't blame him whichever one he chose.

Theresa May is a maggie thatcher wannabe it wouldnt surprise me she starts a witch hunt against russian billionaires in the UK

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, the wes said:

Theresa May is a maggie thatcher wannabe it wouldnt surprise me she starts a witch hunt against russian billionaires in the UK

 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Totally agree. This could really turn into a nightmare for us. Imagine if they do try and seize the club, Roman says fuck it, I will sell to Ratcliffe,  but THEN the government freezes the £2 to £2.5 billion payment and we end up in litigation for years, with no finacial backing to conduct normal business, let alone transfers and sales etc. I SO hope that scenario never sees the light if day. :(

And she just loves seeing her name in the paper. Specially with all the Brexit shit she MIGHT see this as a way of swinging things in he favor tho I don't know how or why.. And cause shes got less sense and bigger balls than Granny she just could play hardball and we pay for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...