Roman Abramovich Thread

Followers 3

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im going to go on a bit of an out of character rant here because tbh i am sickened by some of the stuff i have read about Roman these past 48 hours. Now do i agree with his decision to sack Roberto Di

The three last games show how much wrong was the decision to sack our manager, how much wrong was the choice of personel, and especially how much the timing was wrong. Roberto Di Matteo was sacked whe

We needed world class manager in 2004 - we got him. We didn't need world class manager in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. We could use one, of course, but the core of the team in Terry, Lampard, Cole, Essien,

Posted Images

Maybe that's why Mourinho has a Ipad in training now.

I dont see why José needs an Ipad at training in this case, he needs and Ipad for an evaluation of his players session by session with Rui, not to spot talents in other countries.And all this Ipad-story is to make it bigger than it is, good idea yes, not a revolution.

"Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes the scouting system is the most advanced in world football - better than previous clubs Real Madrid, Porto and Inter Milan."

What a perfect day for him to have that quote go out to all of us. That and Mourinho's return! Well Chelsea's return in general. I love Roman :wub::ph34r:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good, this shit is not acceptable.

Give it a rest... All you ever do is bash Jose....

It's a young squad and enforcing a playing style takes time - it's people like you with quick fix mentality that are ruining football..

Go checkout how Sir Alex Fergusons first season went... Yeah thought as much - you can't tell fuck all from a few games....

• Like 4

It's a young squad and enforcing a playing style takes time - it's people like you with quick fix mentality that are ruining football..

Go checkout how Sir Alex Fergusons first season went... Yeah thought as much - you can't tell fuck all from a few games....

That's the same bullshit that Benítez fan feed me.

I don't care, you are given a lot of money have an expensive squad and you are required to perform good.

It's not like Chelsea is Everton!

In a way I agree with your point but their isn't even a desire to win from the lads out there. Hazard was fucking useless, as he was against Everton. Our best player is basically 4th choice anywhere in the 3 behind the striker, our best RB is on the bench/out the squad most of the time even though Ivanovic who is better suited to a role at CB, plays there. We've played good for maybe 135 minutes in 7 games.

That's the same bullshit that Benítez fan feed me.

I don't care, you are given a lot of money have an expensive squad and you are required to perform good.

It's not like Chelsea is Everton!

Money DOES NOT EQUAL success... I don't know how else to say it - but it truly doesn't...

We paid the money for the players and we pay their wages - it's up to the club to get the best out of the assets it has procured.

The manager AND the players need to share the blame (if any needs to be levelled?) - a young inexperienced squad being built for the future - exactly what fans demanded - is now not living up to ridiculous expectations - SHOCK / HORROR...

It takes time to build a squad and we potentially have too much depth at the moment and plenty of players out of form - but it will come - patience is what's needed.

Again - I refer you to Utd and what SAF achieved after being 1 game away from the sack...

• Like 1