Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.
Followers 0

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

any team news?? or possible line up?? it could interesting if RDM will start with Drogba and Torres, they have unstable defence, so, Drogba and Torres can punish Bayern. In middle I prefer Essien, Lampard, Malouda and Mata. In defence we haven't choice. Bosingwa, Cahill, Luiz and Cole.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rumours about Ryan Bertrand starting are getting stronger by the minute.

Very, very bold move by Di Matteo.

RDM is under no pressure to keep his job, and what i mean is in the sense that he doesn't expect to keep it regardless of what happens in Munich tommorow.

Carlo and AVB would have played "safe" and stuck Essien there or something because they were under that much pressure with their job security.

What does that tell you? we should put less pressure on the managers.

Cech

Bosingwa-Cahill-Luiz-Cole

Mikel-Lampard

Kalou-Mata-Bertrand

Drogba

All i ask is for Bosingwa to play well, it wont happen, BUT PLEASE JUST PLAY WELL!, JESHUSH.

http://www.thesun.co...lose-final.html

Gullit Talks Shit as usual

Hey homie, he cleared this up on twitter:

@GullitR

I saw the article in the sun. Gave simultaneous a interview to a lot of papers but I never said that roman wants to lose

So be easy on this CFC Legend. One could argue when Gullit came over from Milan this club entered the Golden Age!!!

On the Chelsea FC countdown to Munich youtube page one of the top comments is some guy saying what Desailly said should be on repeat in the dressing room to motivate the players.

to be fair that is a good idea.

Twisted. I saw the press conference and he obviously meant that they were strong enough physically to deal with Drogba and not have problems with him. He didn't write off anybody. Skysports opting for cheap headlines.

On Chelsea TV they showed him saying they will have no problems replacing the suspended players.

On Chelsea TV they showed him saying they will have no problems replacing the suspended players.

Perhaps he said that too. But that "we're strong and won't have any problems" was obviously taken from when he was talking about Drogba, especially since the quote about Drogba preceded it. Fact remains that skysports don't know what they're talking about and I'm surprised TX fell for bait.. nobody is going to write anybody off in such a game, so much logic dictates.

• James changed the title to Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich
  • James pinned this topic
  • James unpinned this topic