Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.
Followers 0

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Ribery's a fucking squealing little cheat, he goes down all the time. He's a very good player but i don't like that side of him.

And yeah, we all know Bayern are favourites. Like Napoli were after the first leg and like Barca were in both. The pressure is on Bayern in their own home.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Bayern! Redknapp and Pardew admit hoping Chelsea lose Champions League Final

"I want Bayern to win it, and I hope they do, for all Spurs fans.”

Pards said: “We don’t want Chelsea to win because we want that spot, along with Tottenham and Arsenal.

http://www.mirror.co...-chelsea-808371

Road to ruin: Robben warns Chelsea that parking the bus won't work in Euro final

http://www.mirror.co...sea-park-808307

They haven't even finished 4th yet <_<

Well Robben missed that pen i think so hopefully justice will be done if they both do it against us. Robben did it enough for us tbh lol so we know about him. I hope the officials are strong and wise to their wing men. I love Robben tho (for now). Also they are both ridiculously predictable. If we had our best back 4, i wouldn't be as worried but with Bosingwa out there, he's as retarded a RB as you can get so he'll let Ribery keep going outside him. Whereas on the other side, Robben always, always, always tries to cut in and smash one with his left.

I love that phrase 'Robbery' lol that's quality.

They are favourite due to home advantage and freshness we're all aware of that that's the only reason. They are very predictable. I personally think they are rather average, they only got through Madrid because they were fresher. They weren't great in their league (much weaker league than ours) and Madrid still cut through them at times in both games.

Hard game of course but nowhere near as hard as Barca or Real Madrid.

Let's hope they get cocky and think it'll be easy because we'll 'park the bus', we'll be focused on this game more than ever so they better be ready.

Bayern are in the German Cup Final too on May 12th against Dortmund so i'm glad they do have an important game to go a week before the UCL. As our final is May 5th, you never know, we might actually end up being more fresher than them as we have Blackburn at home, another chance to rest a few. They'll want to win the German Cup i'm sure they wont be resting players for that, especially against a team like Dortmund.

KENNY DALGLISH says it is “totally unfair” Chelsea must play the Champions League final at opponents Bayern Munich’s Allianz Arena.

“They shouldn’t book the final at the venue of a team that will be playing in the European Cup. It’s totally unfair.

“It is a big advantage for Bayern but UEFA aren’t going to change it. Whether the advantage weighs for or against them remains to be seen.”

They should just have the final at Anfield every year from now on :clown:

Excuses excuses, excuses -_-:lol:

Haha you're only saying this because it favours you :P

You would have the same excuses if for example, you had to play the CL final against Barca at Camp Nou.

--------------------------Cech-------------------------

Ferreira--------Luiz-----------Cahill----------Cole

---------------Lampard------Mikel------------------

--------------------------Mata------------------------

Kalou-----------------------------------------Malouda

------------------------Drogba-------------------------

I usually object to Kalou and Malouda in the same team but for all their fault's they do their bit in terms of defensive work, Ferreira has to play over Bosingwa and Mikel and Lampard combo worked against Barca why not now?

My biggest worry is CB, Luiz and Cahill are going to be very good players for us for a long time, but their partnership is what you would call in the teething process currently.

--------------------------Cech-------------------------

Ferreira--------Luiz-----------Cahill----------Cole

---------------Lampard------Mikel------------------

--------------------------Mata------------------------

Kalou-----------------------------------------Malouda

------------------------Drogba-------------------------

I usually object to Kalou and Malouda in the same team but for all their fault's they do their bit in terms of defensive work, Ferreira has to play over Bosingwa and Mikel and Lampard combo worked against Barca why not now?

My biggest worry is CB, Luiz and Cahill are going to be very good players for us for a long time, but their partnership is what you would call in the teething process currently.

It is not just about defensive work though is it? Malouda and Kalou out wide pretty much guarantees we're going to be shit going forward.

• James changed the title to Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich
  • James pinned this topic
  • James unpinned this topic
  • James unlocked this topic