BlueLion.
Followers 0

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shit you're not Barca! Thanks for taking the time to point that out.... LOL. Previous opponents mean nothing because Bayern haven't come up against a side like Chelsea and vice versa. When was the last time Bayern had to face a CF like Didier Drogba?

When we last versed Chelsea, I honestly dont know why it annoyed you so much

When we last versed Drogba, I honestly dont know why it annoyed you so much

:lol: same

Cahill and Luiz still unfit is really worrying...............

Paulo - Jose - Oriol - Ashley :fainthv9:

Luiz will be fit, as for Cahill it is just a matter of hoping. If he isn't, then it's another chance for Bosingwa to shine at CB lmao.

When we last versed Drogba, I honestly dont know why it annoyed you so much

Less than annoyed more just baffled... At the fact you're here on a Chelsea forum trying to convince someone why we should be more fearful of Bayern since they don't present the same problems as Barca. And if that's not enough you say they're not your words you just posted them, Why? were you looking for a reaction?

Less than annoyed more just baffled... At the fact you're here on a Chelsea forum trying to convince someone why we should be more fearful of Bayern since they don't present the same problems as Barca. And if that's not enough you say they're not your words you just posted them, Why? were you looking for a reaction?

Where did I say we should fear Bayern, if you read my previous posts, I always said its a 50/50? And Im sorry, I thought opposition fans were welcome. I posted it for some discussion on tactics. I wanted to point out we were a different team than Barca and there was not much more to it. I was in no way looking to start a brawl of some sort, if you have any further issues, PM me.

Cahill and Luiz still unfit is really worrying...............

Paulo - Jose - Oriol - Ashley :fainthv9:

Thanks to Terry's moment of madness. Apologies wont do any good Terry. ...

Predator, can you answer my question?

Barca are the only team in the world against whom we play like that. They are an exception that requires extreme measures. Bayern can forget about bus parking.

How is bayern's pressing game? The main reason why we can't hold possession against barca is because they press like crazy, it's also the main reason why we score so profilically in counter-attack against them. How big emphasis do bayern have on pressing?

Where did I say we should fear Bayern, if you read my previous posts, I always said its a 50/50? And Im sorry, I thought opposition fans were welcome. I posted it for some discussion on tactics. I wanted to point out we were a different team than Barca and there was not much more to it. I was in no way looking to start a brawl of some sort, if you have any further issues, PM me.

Predator you can't win with him, he will just stalk you and stalk you then you'll notice you got a cock up your arse.

Predator you can't win with him, he will just stalk you and stalk you then you'll notice you got a cock up your arse.

Really?

Please please please stalk me Chelsea legend.

Talk about baiting for attention. Hilarity

Predator, can you answer my question?

I apologize as I just saw it right now. Bayern are very prone to counter attacks, we press hard in our wings so Chelsea will have fun counter attacking against Bayern, just like the analysis I posted, Barca unlike Bayern, press through the center.

Predator you can't win with him, he will just stalk you and stalk you then you'll notice yu got a cock up your arse.

:o run!!!
  • James changed the title to Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich
  • James pinned this topic
  • James unpinned this topic