Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.
Followers 0

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

I still can't get over it, WHERE IN THE FUCKING FINAL!. I didn't get this feeling when first gotten into it, which is weird because it was our first time in it.

I had a dream last night, i wish it wasn't a dream, we were 3-0 up against Bayern Drogba first, then Lampard and someone else. And it was all in 30 something minutes, lol i was gutted when i woke up, i remember Drogbas goal he almost got injured for life but still went for the ball and collided with a defender and goal keeper but still scored.

LOL!, my dreams are crazy ,lets hope this one comes true though and we do win.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just need to worry about cutting off the supply to Gomez, put Bosingwa(yes Bosingwa :Goober: ) and play him at left back to stop Robben cutting in and Cole at right back to stop Ribery cutting in..

Without ramires, I am not sure how we are going to score.

But we still have drogba and we should do what Inter did against Bayern in final.

Defend2 and Long ball to drogba + mata.

well it confirms that Torres will play as a winger.

We just need to worry about cutting off the supply to Gomez, put Bosingwa(yes Bosingwa :Goober: ) and play him at left back to stop Robben cutting in and Cole at right back to stop Ribery cutting in..

benitez did something like this when he put arbeloa as LB to stop messi cutting in

benitez did something like this when he put arbeloa as LB to stop messi cutting in

Aw if Benitez used it, it won't work :( Na it could work, was an idea, wouldn't imagine it being used though.

Our wingers will be crucial in stopping Robben and Ribery. Drogba (I have no doubt in my mind that he will start) should also be at his best to take full advantage of Bayerns defensive weakness.

There is a sense of occasion when your playing a final away from home..

Let's hope Bayern get a little too comfortable, it certainly won't be the atmosphere they will be used to in that stadium.

Doesn't get bigger than this, it's been on my mind constantly since Torres rounded Valdes and didn't do an Old Trafford moment, and it's been on my mind in a lot more detail since Bastian put his penalty in yesterday.

I'm so scared, this match means everything and i can't get it out my mind at all. It's crazy that we're even in the UCL Final if you look back to AVB's sacking, where we were then and how we were playing. It's ok to just say "Well at least we got to the final, no one expected us to get there," but we have to win it now, maybe it's our destiny as it seems as all the bad luck we had from 04/09 is coming back all this season. We have been lucky, no doubt about that but we've earned it and we have sure as hell deserved it.

Been thinking that they have won it 4 times so surely it has to be our turn. Their manager has also won it so again, he doesn't need it as much as we do. Then i think, shit they lost a final just 2 seasons ago, Robben has lost a semi and a final and shared some of our pain from 05/07. Surely he's due to win it? I'm always wary of the laws of averages because they fuck so many things up. I'm not superstitious at all really, i'm just always thinking about what 'should' happen.

Bayern will be so fresh, their season's over whereas we have 6 huge games to go, plus they're at home. I'd say that they are favourites to win but surely, we have had so much heartache in this fucking tournament, it has to be our time for our club.

If we win it, it's almost like we're complete, we've won everything and now nobody can say any history crap and we could fucking gloat so much, especially to Arse n Yids, it would be absolute heaven. But not just for personal bragging rights, i think of my Dad and my Grandad who have seen us all the way, losing home games against Orient and Wrexham in the old division 2, coming 18th in division 2 in 83 before smashing that same division the very next season. My Grandad was there when we won the league in '55, this would be amazing for him to see us rule Europe, it would bring a tear to my eye (loads of tears actually) and we can finally say WE'VE DONE IT!!

This is a huge game, a monumental game. Words don't describe how big this is for us. I want us to win it properly tho, no penalties. Extra time is ok but i don't want our one and maybe only ever win to be on something like pens or lucky like Liverpool & Man Utd always get. I want us to win it like Inter did or like how Porto did. I've never been so nervous in my life tho, i'm gonna be a wreck for the next 3 weeks because this just means so much.

Surely, our time has come.

They say its all about luck..Man U got sodding luck with us....Liverpool got lucky with the dodgy goal to get through,,,,Barca got lucky when they got through so hopfully....our luck will last out!We need one hell of a performance and still a while to before just hope we dont get any injuries that rule that player out....

Just so weird to look back on our run...Group stage..almost out...against Napoli...almost out...few minutes before half time at Barca..no doubt going out yet here we are :D

And if we do win...my mum be slightly peed off she didnt put her bet on right from the start to win the whole thing

• James changed the title to Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich
  • James pinned this topic
  • James unpinned this topic
  • James unlocked this topic