Followers 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice picture I found

Nathan Aké on playing LB in recent games - "It's a little different than CB or DM but if you get a chance as LB in Chelsea First Team you shouldn't whine" (via FOX) good attitude that.

Bow down to the almighty Egalitarian.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Should have stayed at Watford.

he is fit there because they now have a manger with a defensive mind, and kendy should have been at bournemouth because they have a manger with an attacking style of play. we need to switch between them. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I thought seeing as the lad had made 4 appearances we were recalling him??

But Howe says we gaven't even talked to them.

He has scored today in 1st half so lets hope he gets more playing time. I thought it would be a great loan for him.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11743/10661595/chelsea-have-not-asked-to-end-nathan-akes-loan-spell-says-bournemouth-boss-eddie-howe

Kind a impress with this bournemouth side.

When they have possesion with the ball, they are excellent.

Their player have confident on the ball, passing the ball very well and quite enjoyable. They just too often make mistake when it comes to make quick counter.

And about ake performance, actually never saw him play for bournemouth.

But i've been impressed by his performance at 1st half.

Enjoyable watching him play. Really confident and comfortable on the ball, far better than cahill xD. Doesnt panic when get pressed, comfortable, so far always make excellent pass and able to keep the ball flowing really well and also he have some excellent passing range as well.

For me he have nice potential to play in our cb, what i seen he is actually a good ball playing defender

Absolutely much better on the ball than cahill and excellent when he defend, his position and decision so far so good, not slow like cahill, and eventhough ake is a bit lightweight but he isnt get bullied, actually looks really decent at some few aerial duel

I think he wnew what he was doing when he said that he had never talked to Conte but Howe talks to him all the time giving advice etc. I cant see him coming back but who knows.

We goit 3 stong young fit lads up for 1 CB position. Ake,Christensen and our beloved Happy.

Do we use 1 or buy in a top CB??

Good to see one of our players get a winner v Liverpool but he is not a center half!!! Constantly let's balls bounce instead of dealing with them, first time it's cost a goal but he's done it countless times this year and also at times with Watford... if he's wanting to be a Center half he has to deal with those things in the air

Talking about Kenedy being recalled for LWB position but I would rather see Ake there. He was great as LB last year (best under 23 team in Europe) ;) I think he could even force Alonso out of first 11 ... In case we can't secure quality WB in january I think he is best available alternartive :)