Nathan Aké

James

If you watched, was he any good?

I didn't watch him yesterday as Chelsea were playing too but I've seen him against Bournemouth and Arsenal. He was a bit shaky but it looks like he is getting better and better, Watford fans were pleased with his performances.

I do not know in depth the FA rules for Premier League. That's why I have a question about Nathan Aké.

Could Aké come back with us in the January transfer market breaking his loan with Watford?.

I see practically almost every game of Watford and Nathan Aké is performing really well as left-back and IMO he might be a good addition to our squad in the January transfer market.

And, if Aké return with us, maybe might be a good choice to send Patrick Bamford on loan to Watford for the second part of the season and so he can start having minutes in Premier League.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

I do not know in depth the FA rules for Premier League. That's why I have a question about Nathan Aké.

Could Aké come back with us in the January transfer market breaking his loan with Watford?.

I see practically almost every game of Watford and Nathan Aké is performing really well as left-back and IMO he might be a good addition to our squad in the January transfer market.

And, if Aké return with us, maybe might be a good choice to send Patrick Bamford on loan to Watford for the second part of the season and so he can start having minutes in Premier League.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

I think there is a penalty but yes a contract can be broken if both parties agree if there is no break clause. Ie paying Watford a tidy sum of money for their permission.

Play him at his best position and all the years i've watched him , it aint lb! Ake,Ruben,Baker will have some fun hopefully in the next lot of years. Great planning again by Cfc, go out and buy a 17m+ lb who looks weak for the prem imho and hardly has kicked a ball. Where is the next lb coming through the youth? Since A.Cole we aint had a natural decent lb and we probly need somebody 6ft if Jose needs met,Luke Shaw would have fitted perfect but signed for the scum for the silly sum .

I think there is a penalty but yes a contract can be broken if both parties agree if there is no break clause. Ie paying Watford a tidy sum of money for their permission.

Thank you very much.

Maybe if we offer Patrick Bamford (he's practically not playing with Crystal Palace) on loan to Watford perhaps they could accept.

IMO Nathan Aké is a great player with a good mentality and he could be an interesting option for us. And free.

Thank you very much.

Maybe if we offer Patrick Bamford (he's practically not playing with Crystal Palace) on loan to Watford perhaps they could accept.

IMO Nathan Aké is a great player with a good mentality and he could be an interesting option for us. And free.

If he were a right back I would have thought he club would not have sent him out to begin with.

Thank you very much.

It will not make a difference. He will not displace Deeney or Ighalo from the team. Then look at their other strikers. Diamaniti, Ibarbo and Oulare who are all more experienced and probably better than Bamford too. That loan would be a no go. I think we have to accept the reality is he is not going to get into a PL side. He might get a start against Palace in the cup game but then it will be back to square one.

It will not make a difference. He will not displace Deeney or Ighalo from the team. Then look at their other strikers. Diamaniti, Ibarbo and Oulare who are all more experienced and probably better than Bamford too. That loan would be a no go. I think we have to accept the reality is he is not going to get into a PL side. He might get a start against Palace in the cup game but then it will be back to square one.

If he can't start for a.single PL team then we might just have to face the reality that he will probably never make it.

Ake was in the same position as Bamford at first but has now broken in, there has to be a point where the club doesn't get blamed and we have to accept the player is not good enough, if a player (especially striker) is good enough for Chelsea they would not only get into the Palace team but take them to whole new dimensions like Sturridge did for Bolton.

I know it's hard to say now when we are in a dramatic moment in the table, with our poor performance / results, but perhaps giving Nathan Aké on loan to Watford It has been the best option for us looking at our future.

Aké is a potential TOP player for left-back for our future but he was not going to have minutes with Jose. What he needs is to play regularly to show
to everyone what kind of player he is.

However Aké is playing with Watford regularly and when he finishes the season Aké will have played more than 30 matches between Premier League, FA Cup and League, which is perfect to complete his professional development before returning with us next season.

IMO Nathan Aké is going to be a similar case like Courtois was two years ago.

I know it's hard to say now when we are in a dramatic moment in the table, with our poor performance / results, but perhaps giving Nathan Aké on loan to Watford It has been the best option for us looking at our future.

Aké is a potential TOP player for left-back for our future but he was not going to have minutes with Jose. What he needs is to play regularly to show to everyone what kind of player he is.

However Aké is playing with Watford regularly and when he finishes the season Aké will have played more than 30 matches between Premier League, FA Cup and League, which is perfect to complete his professional development before returning with us next season.

IMO Nathan Aké is going to be a similar case like Courtois was two years ago.

No but I think he will have a good future ,, just like Bertrand he is lucky to escaped

No but I think he will have a good future ,, just like Bertrand he is lucky to escaped

Wait until May and perhaps Nathan Aké It is one of the great revelations of Premier League this season. I hope so.

Today again he has done a great game against West Ham. I wish him to continue improving day after day.