Nathan Aké

James

5-year deal? That's interesting considering the likes of Bamford, Kane only got a 3-year extension earlier this year.

From what i heard, Bamford negotiated a 3 year extension...even though a 5 year deal was on the table

As for Kane, I'm guessing that's a loyalty contract until he finds a permanent home at a Championship club

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another pointless loan. Seriously, do we just chuck out players on loan for the sake of it? Watford bought probably around 15 players this season and already have players who are more experienced than Ake in their squad yet we sent him out loan to them. He played in one COC game which they were knocked out in and has not appeared in any of their PL matchday squads. It is because they have too many players in every position. Why did we loan him there? Pointless and just another wasted loan it will be.

Nathan Aké has played today his first ten minutes in Premier League with Watford against Newcastle United as left-back.

I just saw those ten minutes (I hope he will play more minutes gradually) and he has had a good performance, well adapted to the position of left-back but highly focused on defensive aspects (which is normal because Watford was winning 1-2 and the game was finishing).

It's been only 10 minutes but Aké was good, well positioned and with great maturity, as he usually does when he plays in midfield.

6.52 points according to WhoScored.

I wish he can go play more minutes gradually. This guy has a great future ahead with us.

Nathan Aké has played today his first ten minutes in Premier League with Watford against Newcastle United as left-back.

I just saw those ten minutes (I hope he will play more minutes gradually) and he has had a good performance, well adapted to the position of left-back but highly focused on defensive aspects (which is normal because Watford was winning 1-2 and the game was finishing).

It's been only 10 minutes but Aké was good, well positioned and with great maturity, as he usually does when he plays in midfield.

6.52 points according to WhoScored.

I wish he can go play more minutes gradually. This guy has a great future ahead with us.

WOULD like to think so .. We wasted a year of his life

WOULD like to think so .. We wasted a year of his life

Totally agree with you. Aké should have been on loan in another Premier League team last season to have expertise to be able to have completed his professional development.

But I still have confidence in him. Quique Sanchez Flores (Watford's manager) is a good coach for young players (Koke started with him in Atletico de Madrid) and I wish Aké can return next season having played more than 25/30 matches between Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup with Watford.

To me Aké is, along with RLC and Solanke, one of the best jewels of our academy.

I wish he can start playing regularly step by step.

• 3 weeks later...

Ake IMO is the player on loan which is more likely to come back with us for next the season. In fact, Ake could be playing in our starting eleven right now watching how Ivanovic is playing.

At the beginning of the season Ake was on the bench. But gradually Quique Sanchez Flores is givin to him more minutes on the pitch
and he has played the all 90 minutes for the first time this weekend and he is having a good performance as left-back, adapting well to his new role.

To me Aké will return next season with us after playing more than 25/30 games with Watford between Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup, and having fully completed his professional development.

This guy is pure gold.

Ake IMO is the player on loan which is more likely to come back with us for next the season. In fact, Ake could be playing in our starting eleven right now watching how Ivanovic is playing.

At the beginning of the season Ake was on the bench. But gradually Quique Sanchez Flores is givin to him more minutes on the pitch

and he has played the all 90 minutes for the first time this weekend and he is having a good performance as left-back, adapting well to his new role.

To me Aké will return next season with us after playing more than 25/30 games with Watford between Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup, and having fully completed his professional development.

This guy is pure gold.

If Bertrand, a youth player proven in this league and starting in a champions league final for us, couldnt make it here I don't see Ake coming back and taking a spot unless Jose is sacked to be perfectly honest.

If Bertrand, a youth player proven in this league and starting in a champions league final for us, couldnt make it here I don't see Ake coming back and taking a spot unless Jose is sacked to be perfectly honest.

Hi friend!

I dont know. Last week Ake said in an interview that he is in constant contact with Jose to manage his return for next the season.

I think Ake is a different case. He'll be playing regularly in the Premier League all the season with Watford and he could become one of the big surprises among young players in Premier League. We have to wait until the end of the season and, if he has a good performance, no one (including Jose) will be able to stop him.

I know that Bertrand is a special memory for us, but Nathan Ake is one of those players with a special aura, like Ruben Loftus-Cheek. To me, along with Solanke, they are the most promising players among our young players.

Nathan Ake plays with a maturity very hard to see in a player with his age and having a great tactical sense, in addition to leadership. For me he is one of the specials and I hope he can come back with us.

Hi friend!

I dont know. Last week Ake said in an interview that he is in constant contact with Jose to manage his return for next the season.

I think Ake is a different case. He'll be playing regularly in the Premier League all the season with Watford and he could become one of the big surprises among young players in Premier League. We have to wait until the end of the season and, if he has a good performance, no one (including Jose) will be able to stop him.

I know that Bertrand is a special memory for us, but Nathan Ake is one of those players with a special aura, like Ruben Loftus-Cheek. To me, along with Solanke, they are the most promising players among our young players.

Nathan Ake plays with a maturity very hard to see in a player with his age and having a great tactical sense, in addition to leadership. For me he is one of the specials and I hope he can come back with us.

sorry but it wont happen under Jose