Nathan Aké

James

The renovation of his contract would be a fantastic news for our future.

I place Nathan Ake and Ruben Loftus-Cheek at the same level, and I hope that in three years they will be stationary in our starting eleven.

But it is true that RLC has better characteristics to play in our midfield and be indisputable the next decade. RLC is one of the special players chosen to mark an epoch, but Aké it is also special player, different, and with an improper tactical sense of someone to their age.

There is a possibility with Ake is that he play as left-back with Boro, but I would prefer see him playing a full season as a midfielder as the leader for Boro. To me within a year we can see Nathan Ake returning to The Bridge as a player fully consolidated and ready to be in our starting eleven.

Ake is one of the chosen and we have to bet heavily on him. I trust Aké.

Regards.

The renovation of his contract would be a fantastic news for our future.

I place Nathan Ake and Ruben Loftus-Cheek at the same level, and I hope that in three years they will be stationary in our starting eleven.

But it is true that RLC has better characteristics to play in our midfield and be indisputable the next decade. RLC is one of the special players chosen to mark an epoch, but Aké it is also special player, different, and with an improper tactical sense of someone to their age.

There is a possibility with Ake is that he play as left-back with Boro, but I would prefer see him playing a full season as a midfielder as the leader for Boro. To me within a year we can see Nathan Ake returning to The Bridge as a player fully consolidated and ready to be in our starting eleven.

Ake is one of the chosen and we have to bet heavily on him. I trust Aké.

Regards.

I do hope you are right but Im not as optimistic as you as how things will work out . Two years ago I thought Ake was almost ready .

I do hope you are right but Im not as optimistic as you as how things will work out . Two years ago I thought Ake was almost ready .

Hi friend!

Agree with you, I also had that feeling. But he has not had opportunities with us, only a few minutes (in which performance I have always liked). I think that was his big problem. Being out on loan may be perfect for Aké. But it is a journey with a return ticket.

I hope next season in Boro, playing more than 35/40 games and being the leader of Boro, Aké can show to everyone what many of us think about him

Regards.

Let's face it, Jose and the board messed this one up completely. The signing of Luis not only halted his development but took him a couple of years back.

There are no excuses for this one, if Ake was at Arsenal or even united he'd most likely be a regular in the first team.

Let's face it, Jose and the board messed this one up completely. The signing of Luis not only halted his development but took him a couple of years back.

There are no excuses for this one, if Ake was at Arsenal or even united he'd most likely be a regular in the first team.

What were u expecting? :)

Is Ake good enough to be our back up left back though? I don't know.

Can't really blame the club when he was injured quite a bit this season and Jose never gave him much opportunity. You can't put that on the club tbh.

Is Ake good enough to be our back up left back though? I don't know.

Can't really blame the club when he was injured quite a bit this season and Jose never gave him much opportunity. You can't put that on the club tbh.

He did very well for us when he played and in the championship last season he blew everyone away. Definitely good enough to be given a chance.

Jose is the main person to blame but the board as well for deciding to sign a back up LB when we already had Ake and not a back up RB when we had no backup there except for Azpi who was already starting at LB.

He did very well for us when he played and in the championship last season he blew everyone away. Definitely good enough to be given a chance.

Jose is the main person to blame but the board as well for deciding to sign a back up LB when we already had Ake and not a back up RB when we had no backup there except for Azpi who was already starting at LB.

He didn't play extensively at LB though, he was more impressive in midfield in the Championship.

And again, can't blame the board. We've already got a back up Arab (essentially Azpi) but Jose chose not to play him there.

But I think as a left-back Aké usually plays misplaced and With unnatural movements. I think that he could lead to adapt to the position of left-back because Aké
is a player very disciplined tactically With a spectacular and tactical sense. Maybe he could adapt, but Ake (IMO) feels more comfortable in midfield.

I think he would have had many more opportunities with us in the last two years. This has been a mistake because Aké is not the typical player who shines in summaries in youtube, Ake is a player with a mindset and tactical sense of a mature player with ability to lead a team in midfield, as he showed With his loan at Reading.

But now he needs to play every week to not interrupt their progress. And this one year in Boro loan is the best option for him. Within a year we will be looking forward to start the 2016-2017 season to see Ake with us again. I trust Aké.

By the way. 1000 posts! WOW! thank you all for these six great months with all of you.

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: Thanks for everything :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Regards.

He didn't play extensively at LB though, he was more impressive in midfield in the Championship.

And again, can't blame the board. We've already got a back up Arab (essentially Azpi) but Jose chose not to play him there.

Actually he only played the first game at Reading in midfield (half of it actually IIRC) but the remaining 3 games he played at LB.

And no need to get racist about it and talk about 'back up Arab' whatever that means! :P

Actually he only played the first game at Reading in midfield (half of it actually IIRC) but the remaining 3 games he played at LB.

And no need to get racist about it and talk about 'back up Arab' whatever that means! :P

Lol! I meant RB. Blame auto correct. :ph34r: