Nathan Aké

James

1 hour ago, Cosmin said:

Was he? I thought he was mediocre. The only remarkable thing that he did, in my opinion, was that perfect cross for Costa in the first leg. 

To be honest, I hardly see him as a defender. 

you are probably alone there, he received widespread praise, even from my friend who always criticizes him

On 16/03/2016 at 9:48 AM, Cosmin said:

Am I the only one who doesn't really rate Baba? I mean, he didn't convince me at all as long as he was given time. Sure, he didn't have much time, but neither did Kenedy, who still managed to make a better impression. At least in my eyes. I don't really think that we should lean on Baba for the future. Ake, Christiansen and Kenedy must be here next seasn, though. 

Quite honestly, in my view the desperation for Ivan to be dropped has led to Baba being overrated to even criminal levels, games he's been average-awful In i then come in here to things like "he done great, should play more" along them lines.

Although I'd rather keep the squad together and add more first teamers, if someone offers us money back on Baba, id be inclined to want the club to take the money.

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Who wants to bet that we actually go ahead with this? 

9 hours ago, the wes said:

i dont want him to go but if we were to let him go we should at least put a buy-back clause on him 

No point. If we're not going to give him a chance now when he's the best LB we have then we'll never actually give him a chance. 

One of the reports lol have a £3 mill price tag,again double lol.ffs jog on . Already proved he was ready for Cfc with the Benetiz debacle back then,now after a prem season loan welcome home Nathan grab your Chelsea top and play with pride!

10 hours ago, the wes said:

Fuck off Watford :D

Screenshot_2016-03-22-22-52-18.png

The only thing like alot of young loanees who play alot in a season they get used to game time and if they don't have the fight for Cfc it is a easy option to play for a mid table side(lets just 4get our season ffs),that report had Nathan saying 'but' at the end,ie i'd like to go back to Cfc 'but 'after playing games etc he will see at the end of season?!

I for 1,would like Ake at Cfc nxt season,his flexibilty in positions will be good ,and hopefully we have a bigger&better squad nxt season to fight and pull the team in a stronger better direction going forward!

22 minutes ago, the wes said:

Fuck off scousers unless they do a straight swap for Coutinho

On 15/03/2016 at 4:26 PM, Yeboii said:

I don't rate him that much either today. He is only 21 years old so I have no doubt I will rate him later in life. Was Ashley Cole the best LB in the world when he was 21?

Ash was a far better LB at 21 than Baba is now. The question is what can we take from that since Ash was better at that age than most fullbacks were, even those of the highest quality. @Cosmin is right to say that Baba is coming up short at the moment. He may need time, but has he done enough to convince the new manager to give that to him? Not for me he hasn't but new boss, new chance for the kid. Let's wish him well.

16 minutes ago, mccg said:

More reports from Germany-Ake to compensate bringing back Christensein's loan  from Gladbach early.

Whoever is a charge off loan out players is going to look really stupid if we recall Christensen back after give him out on a two year loan deal we should loan them papy instead cause ake deserve a fair crack in the Chelsea squad next season