Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Where will you be during the Champions League Final?

Followers 0

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contemplating either going to a friends house to watch it with free beer/food and if we win going up Chelsea....Or just going up Chelsea and watching it there. Decisions, decisions.

At home with my father who also watches all the Chelsea games and supports the team thanks to me, and my brother who only supports Valencia but im sure he will watch it with us. I'll be wearing Lampard's shirt and this scarf will be extended on top of the sofa: :blue scalf: along with the rest of things I had with me in the previous ucl matches hoping they continue giving us good luck!

You live in Valencia? I'm jealous.

Everytime i watch Chelsea in a big game with my friends we lose.Im gonna be home alone for the game, after that will go to disco.So either if we win or lose ill get drunk as fuc k.

at home and I'll have the sleeping pills ready in case it gets to a penlty shoot out. :blink:

Anyone here going to The Shed End bar? Might head there with a couple of mates!

Probably won't be at the stadium but I'll be very close to :D

http://gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-fulham/southern-cross-pub - Anyone going to the Southern Cross? Was an excellent atmosphere for the Napoli game, should be rocking!

On the 19 of may, a good friend of mine throws his 18 birthday party. I am definately going but I warned him that I am watching the game until midnight. If we win this thing I'll go soooo fucking mental. I just hope that if we lose I'll still have my party mood, but I highly doubt it.