Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea vs Blackburn

Followers 0

Unlucky mate.

Why do you think that mate ? Imagine if Piazon scores and he goes on to be the best player for Chelsea and a ballon d'or winner, I'd have watched his first Chelsea goal (professional goal actually). Ditto with Lukaku etc. Yes, i wont see the big boys in all likelihood, but it'll be great. Btw, any advice on what to do before the game?? And after ? Where should I go ? Right now i've just planned Fuham Broadway bar planned with a mate from school.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turnbull

Hutchinson - Terry - Chabaloah - Bertrand

Meireles - Clifford

Ramires - Piazon - Bamford

Lukaku

yes, hopefully

Why do you think that mate ? Imagine if Piazon scores and he goes on to be the best player for Chelsea and a ballon d'or winner, I'd have watched his first Chelsea goal (professional goal actually). Ditto with Lukaku etc. Yes, i wont see the big boys in all likelihood, but it'll be great. Btw, any advice on what to do before the game?? And after ? Where should I go ? Right now i've just planned Fuham Broadway bar planned with a mate from school.

Yeah, but i'd like my first game to be one where the big boys are planning, Not the Chels second team! It'll still be a great experience

Hey guys i think we should do a Man United 13 years ago, let bayern score early, then score 2 goals from corners in 90 minutes stoppage time.

Bayern have won 29 of the 30 games in all competitions in which they have scored first this season. They drew the other.

Turnbull

Hutchinson - Terry - Chabaloah - Bertrand

Meireles - Clifford

Ramires - Piazon - Bamford

Lukaku

Turnubull = NO NO and NO!

As much as we want to rest key players in order not to risk any injuries, it's imperative that we win this game and hopefully, convincingly too. Wouldn't want to head to Munich on the back of poor results.

^^

Agreed. Momentum is vital for the final. I would also start Cahil and Luiz if they are fit, we want them to build a good understanding between each other.

Stick every useless player out there. Reserves and last-years. No incentive for this match for either teams.

You serious? Let's just play a team full of kids and go to the UCL final with no injuries and the big-game players feeling fresh - on the back of a thrashing at the hands of the worst Liverpool team in 20 years and a side already relegated. We have to play for pride.

You serious? Let's just play a team full of kids and go to the UCL final with no injuries and the big-game players feeling fresh - on the back of a thrashing at the hands of the worst Liverpool team in 20 years and a side already relegated. We have to play for pride.

I think the players won't really care either way. They know they weren't involved in the defeats.

I think the players won't really care either way. They know they weren't involved in the defeats.

Exactly. Why would the players feel bad when it's the reserves+youth team that lost a match even the fans don't care about?

Besides it's no guarantee that we'll lose this one.

It's this kind of ignorance attitude is gonna get us into trouble in Munich next weekend if we continue with it against Blackburn after Tuesday. As I've said, we wouldn't want to be facing Bayern on the back of poor results. Need to get back some momentum going. IF we are to play the kids, it has to be a right balance between experience and youth, not just the youth. Furthermore, do we really want to end the last home game of the season with yet another draw or worst, a defeat?!!

RDM in his PC - Cahill and Luiz are both still out. Mikel has a problem with his knee. Out for Blackburn but should be ok next week. 1-2 youngsters may be used for this game.