Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Spike
Followers 5

Where did I claim that killing civilians was the true aim of your operation? Fuck's sake man, you read what you want to read. UNDERSTAND. I'm saying, that killing civilians is the RESULT of your farcial operations. Not the fucking aim, you tit.

Your army? Might as well be a US army. Bunch of mercenaries. ;)

And you continue to use the human shield argument. I'll quote myself then:

"Again, you still fail to supply a single VALID source on the human shields, and the supposedly vast majority."

I didn't said you claimed that i just explained that to you because it seems like you don't realize that.

Yep this is our army the 13 soldiers that was killed yesterday are Israelis like me, few years ago I've been part of that army too and I'm proud of that.

About the human shields:

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When a government wants to control its population, the best way to do so is to fear its people by creating an external enemy. This way, people feel endangered by an outside menace, become more patriot

He did not know that this gesture was anti-semitic because it is NOT anti-semitic. There's nothing to add — except that you people should start thinking by yourself instead of believing words coming f

In Australia (I imagine NZ is very similar) taxes pay for medicare, pension, welfare, infrastructure support (roads, bridges) student loans, disability support, residential aged care, university fundi

Posted Images

I'm not disputing the nationality of the dead soldiers. I am calling into the question the funding of 'your army'. The weapon the soldiers are carrying, the vechiles they are driving etc. You are deliberately avoiding my questions, and it is a tiresome strategy.

Disagreeing and criticizing your own country does not equal being a traitor. Never.

I don't care about you being proud of serving your army? That is a personal matter, and we're discussing a conflict much, much bigger than you and I. What you are proud of and what you're not is irrelevant. We simply do not give a shit. Are you really that ignorant?

"I would like to see international, official statistics on this supposedly vast majority. Go ahead. Try and find ONE convincing, impartial piece of research."

Your video is neither international, convincing or impartial. It is the fucking IDF. Try again.

I don't have to convince you i know you won't believe me anyway i won't waste my time anymore on trying to prove I'm right, you chose not to believe do what you want. but the the video i posted it's the truth :)

USA providing money not only to Israel, and the money of the Israeli tax payer going to this army also. Let's wait and see how the current fights will end. if we will be forced to we will use even more power to stop the rockets on Israel.

I wish i will be able to argue with you one day on Chelsea line up's etc and not only on the situation in my country

I don't have to convince you i know you won't believe me anyway i won't waste my time anymore on trying to prove I'm right, you chose not to believe do what you want. but the the video i posted it's the truth :)

USA providing money not only to Israel, and the money of the Israeli tax payer going to this army also. Let's wait and see how the current fights will end. if we will be forced to we will use even more power to stop the rockets on Israel.

I wish i will be able to argue with you one day on Chelsea line up's etc and not only on the situation in my country

Do you even grasp the idea behind opinions not being factual? You can't prove that you're right without providing an independent and impartial source to back up your claim, and you've failed to do just that. Using IDF as a source is cringeworthy at best, and you call me out for only using western media channels? If that is not hypocrisy at its finest, then I'm done.

So because the USA provide money to other countries than Israel, it is entirely acceptable? So because you kill Palestinian children, it is okay for them to kill Israelian children? Of course not. That is just another ignorant statement. The US is not a fucking giftshop. They don't just give you money, they want something in return. They fuel your warmachine, and you don't ask any questions or even remotely think about why they would give you that money?

I hope to God that you're simply a right-wing lunatic, and that Israel will soon realise that this conflict spawns nothing but hate towards them, and prolong the already perpetual conflict. Best case scenario - you'll get rid of a handful extremists, but at what cost? You'll kill hundreds, even thousands of civilians laying the foundation for new anti-Israel extremists. If we're being hopeful you push the problem months, perhaps a few years into the future and let the next generations of Israelis and Palestinians battle it out again. It is a cycle of violence, destruction and innocent blood. And you have your share in the blame, just as Hamas does.

I don't know if we can. I am scared and utterly stunned about how you view the conflict and the deaths of innocents. I highly doubt we'll be able to talk about normal things, seeing your intolerant and inhuman world view.

• Like 1

Do you even grasp the idea behind opinions not being factual? You can't prove that you're right without providing an independent and impartial source to back up your claim, and you've failed to do just that. Using IDF as a source is cringeworthy at best, and you call me out for only using western media channels? If that is not hypocrisy at its finest, then I'm done.

So because the USA provide money to other countries than Israel, it is entirely acceptable? So because you kill Palestinian children, it is okay for them to kill Israelian children? Of course not. That is just another ignorant statement. The US is not a fucking giftshop. They don't just give you money, they want something in return. They fuel your warmachine, and you don't ask any questions or even remotely think about why they would give you that money?

I hope to God that you're simply a right-wing lunatic, and that Israel will soon realise that this conflict spawns nothing but hate towards them, and prolong the already perpetual conflict. Best case scenario - you'll get rid of a handful extremists, but at what cost? You'll kill hundreds, even thousands of civilians laying the foundation for new anti-Israel extremists. If we're being hopeful you push the problem months, perhaps a few years into the future and let the next generations of Israelis and Palestinians battle it out again. It is a cycle of violence, destruction and innocent blood. And you have your share in the blame, just as Hamas does.

I don't know if we can. I am scared and utterly stunned about how you view the conflict and the deaths of innocents. I highly doubt we'll be able to talk about normal things, seeing your intolerant and inhuman world view.

Sad to hear you think I'm a crazy person this is false. I just want to live quietly in my country, like any other normal person. The things that going on in gaza is to protect our self's and nothing more.

I voted for "The Jewish home" party, The third biggest party in Israel, a lot of Israeli's think like me.

Sad to hear you think I'm a crazy person this is false. I just want to live quietly in my country, like any other normal person. The things that going on in gaza is to protect our self's and nothing more.

I voted for "The Jewish home" party, The third biggest party in Israel, a lot of Israeli's think like me.

The Jewish Home (Hebrew: הַבַּיִת הַיְהוּדִי, HaBayit HaYehudi) is a religious Zionist political party in Israel.

Seems I was right. Right-wing group. Sigh...

• Like 4

The Jewish Home (Hebrew: הַבַּיִת הַיְהוּדִי, HaBayit HaYehudi) is a religious Zionist political party in Israel.

Seems I was right. Right-wing group. Sigh...

Yep this is a right party. it's not a bad thing like you think it is, i am a human been like you. Why the international society doesn't do nothing for the people of Syria who got killed by their own people for years?

Probably the most factually accurate thing that CFC4EVER has said here is that the majority are of his opinion. I reckon more than 90% of settlers are this extremist. True level headed left wing is extremely rare and their opinions are oppressed.

Last night it became clear that the Shuja'ia massacre was simply a revenge act for a trap that Hamas used to kill 13 soldiers. They claim to have captured Sha'ool Aron, soldier number 6092065. Israel has only identified 6 of the 13 soldiers killed which means they have absolutely no idea if this is true, or just trying to hide it from the public.

• Like 1

But let's restore some faith in humanity in this thread after the last few pages:

The Orthodox church providing shelter and iftar for a lot of the people who fled the Shuja'ia neighborhood:

• Like 1

Probably the most factually accurate thing that CFC4EVER has said here is that the majority are of his opinion. I reckon more than 90% of settlers are this extremist. True level headed left wing is extremely rare and their opinions are oppressed.

Last night it became clear that the Shuja'ia massacre was simply a revenge act for a trap that Hamas used to kill 13 soldiers. They claim to have captured Sha'ool Aron, soldier number 6092065. Israel has only identified 6 of the 13 soldiers killed which means they have absolutely no idea if this is true, or just trying to hide it from the public.

LOL how can you say it was a revenge if we warn the people of Shuja'ia to evacuate the area? Hamas knew that we are going to attack thier and they prepard and this is why those soldiers has been killed. we identified all of the soldiers and these soldier did not kidnapped they found he's card with he's details but the soldier did not kidnapped sorry to tell you.

LOL how can you say it was a revenge if way warn the people of Shuja'ia to evacuate the area? Hamas knew that we are going to attack thier and they prepard and this is why those soldiers has been killed. we identified all of the soldiers and these soldier did not kidnapped they found he's card with he's details but the soldier did not kidnapped sorry to tell you.

Identified all the soldiers? Go ahead then, name them...

Seriously, who are you lying to? Your army has only named 6 of them so far. Do you even have a brain to think for your own anymore?

I don't know if Hamas are saying the truth and if they really did capture Aron, but I know for a fact that your army is clearly trying to hide something because they have not declared yet who all of the 13 soldiers are.

BTW: You did not allow the Shuja'ia people to evacuate their homes. Most of those who tried to leave were shelled by tanks and killed on the streets. Not even the ambulances were allowed into the are to help the wounded. Two of the ambulances that tried to enter the area were destroyed.

• Like 1

Today they are known as the Israeli government/IDF, tomorrow they'll be remembered in the same breath as the četniks and Nazis. History repeating itself in circles.

• Like 4

This "we're only defending ourselves" argument is just sad.

@CFC_4EVER, let's say you're at a bar and you have an argument with another lad. The argument turns heated and you push him but you don't really hurt anyone yet. Would it be better to try and solve the matter like human beings or is it then okay for the other lad and his friends to take out baseball bats and beat you to death, and maybe go on and do the same thing to your friends and family? That's pretty much the same level of overkill as Israel bombing the shit out of Gaza and killing thousands of civilians in the name of "self defense".

• Like 3

How anyone jewish can have a right wing ideology, with right wing groups throughout the world wanting to see the destruction of the jewish race is beyond me.

Many commentators, and indeed a few in the knesset have called israel a fascist racist state, because the government calls it a jewish state. But to embrace an ideology that nearly extinguished judaism in the 1940s is like the abused going on to be the abuser.

• Like 3