Spike

Again, Islam extremists are the worst simply because the 'Quran' encourages 'demolishing' anyone who isn't Muslim. (Except for the Jews actually but that is irreverent for this situation.)

That is such a deluded and plain out wrong view. And this is coming from an atheist!

Please keep it political ONLY. DO NOT aim any insults towards any religion or religious texts, please.

Lol you guys were checking your political agenda - even one of the first posts said you needed to be togehter despite being more left or right. Comon. Im not a moron.

תעבור למרכז שמאל.

אני לא מתכוון להתווכח איתך אבל להיות קשור לימין זו טעות.

What?? I said we don't speak Herbrew frequently lol... We did speak a little bit and you overreacted...

Really? I believe you. Why so many people claim that though? What does it say?

Lack of education, political agenda, seeking authority, really closed minds :)

If I tell you what it says you will say " he is a Muslim he has to say that". How about you hear it from a historian Jew and a Rabbi? :)

Lack of education, political agenda, seeking authority, really closed minds :)

If I tell you what it says you will say " he is a Muslim he has to say that". How about you hear it from a historian and a Rabbi? :)

I think you mis-understood my opinions, I am very open-minded. I hear you out. I awlays thought it wasn't true but probably some Muslims extremists interpreted the 'Quran' as for what I said before because it's a fact a lot of Islamic Terrorsts organizations believe in that..

Hi everyone i'm not expected that my first comment will be at the politic topic (And sorry for my English).

Choulo19, you need to be the first who need to understand the people in israel (and in Gaza). in lebanon you have the Hezbollah you probably remember the war in 2006 when israel entered into south lebanon and punish Hezballah (And the innocent civilians) when we destroy almost all the villages there (Bint jbeil, Maroun a rass, Khule etc. and why ? why the people in south lebanon had to suffer because Hezbollah ? that the same in Gaza right now. People in Gaza are against Hamas, for sure but they cant do nothing because they will kill them and their families!
So in 2006 Hezbollah kidnapped 2 soldiers, started to fire missiles to israel and you tell me what is the difference between Hamas And Hezbollah, why does Israel have let this happen ? what is the difference between Tel aviv and London ? or Washington ? we have the right to fight against the terror just like U.S.A did in Afghanistan and Russia in Chechnia.
Hezbollah is a terror organization just like Hamas who wants to kill me and my people. and we will not let this happen. everyone in Lebanon knows that the war was the biggest mistake in recent years, the IDF is the strongest army in the middle east and if we want to we can destroy Gaza in 15 minutes but israel is fighting against the terror and not against the civilians.
Again sorry for my english.

It's will mate, they will BEG US TO STOP if we do that. NO FOOD NO GAS NO ELECTRICITY SOLDIERS INSIDE GAZA AND ALL THE POWER WE NEED TO USE TO MAKE THEM STOP SIMPLE AS THAT!

this is the only way, they understands but our government is too scared to act like that

Again. You expose your agenda. Quite scary. I will spare you the notes of Kristallnacht. Thats why i keep repeating history my friend. You sound exactly the same..

Plz think.

Okay. I agree with some but why should Israel release 5283 who have broken the law? Some of them are very dangerous and Israel in the past have released a lot. Elaborate on the UN resolutions Israel has broken. Tell me why they had broken it and then elaborate on the ones the Palestines had broken... You probably don't know too much about that.

To date the Palestinians have been cited on ONE UN resolution, no. 1435

I think you mis-understood my opinions, I am very open-minded. I hear you out. I awlays thought it wasn't true but probably some Muslims extremists interpreted the 'Quran' as for what I said before because it's a fact a lot of Islamic Terrorsts organizations believe in that..

You are right it is not true at all. Look at at it from a logical aspect. If the Quran says to kill people who are not Muslims, how will it be the fastest growing religion? Makes no sense. If you go back in history, Christians who follow a very peaceful faith and book have committed many crimes in the name of Christianity. They killed their own in the name of Jesus. Priests used to control mass public. Is that because the Bible say so? NOPE. Corruption, seeking power, illiteracy...... etc. Hence the secularism During that time there were similar conditions in Europe like the ones in the Arab world. Poverty, oppression, lack of education etc. During such times, when basic human rights are not available, people seek a way out of this misery and salvation. So there comes a guy, who claims he knows about religion because he memorized some versus and starts preaching to the non educated. Never studied it or even studied the language of the scriptures and claims to know it all. So the weaker minds, inflexible start to follow blindly. The whole Islamic militant extremism is based on that and other factors. Same as the oppression of Christians in Europe. Did you know that Henry 8th, King of England, made himself the head of the English Church and defied the Pope in order to avoid war? :). Had nothing to do with Christianity, but it was political as he couldn't execute his wife (Catherine of Aragon) to marry someone else or else he will get into war with Spain. So he made himself the head of the Church in order to divorce her, get remarried and avoid a war. People who manipulate scriptures and their meanings always have some sort of agenda far from the religion itself.

It's will mate, they will BEG US TO STOP if we do that. NO FOOD NO GAS NO ELECTRICITY SOLDIERS INSIDE GAZA AND ALL THE POWER WE NEED TO USE TO MAKE THEM STOP SIMPLE AS THAT!

this is the only way, they understands but our government is too scared to act like that

Who will beg us to stop? Hamas will never do that, they dont care about the civillians.

Israel's image would be damaged, we would kill many innocent people..

Maybe this will lower the amount of rockets being fired but some time later they'll be back with even more support and more extremists.

It's a very limited and short-termed "solution".

Yeah, it was 8 years exactly today actually. I remember it very well. Hezboullah kidnapped two Israeli soldiers to get back the Lebanese people that Israel keep as prisoners. You waged a full scale war as a result and after 33 days had to end it after achieving absolutely nothing. Hezboullah, as result, got more funding, more weapons, better image throughout the world while your army lost the battle and lost it's reputation as the invincible army in the middle east (not to mention billions of dollars in sales of the Mirakava that lost all its reputation) and you ended up giving back all Lebanese prisoners and releasing hundreds of Palestinian prisoners as well. And you know why? Because after the first 10-15 days your army ran out of targets, it began targeting buildings that have already been destroyed (without mentioning the hospitals, red-cross ambulances and media buildings). They couldn't keep any progress they made and they sure as hell couldn't stop the rockets. They knew that. Your government was so desperate to end the war that for the first time in the history the Arab-Israeli struggle the UN actually passed a resolution that favored and protected the interest of an Arabic party! (of course it was not implemented, though).

The "terrorist" Hezboullah, killed over 200 Israeli soldiers in that war and about 15 civilians, the Israeli army killed less than 150 Hezboullah fighters and about 1100 civilians. You seriously need to reconsider your definitions! But I am very glad to see that you seem to have learned nothing from this war you lost and hence are likely to be headed for a similar defeat in Gaza now. Sure, you will kill a lot of innocent people, but the resistance will not be weakened.

Forget London and the USA, would you tolerate living the shoes of a Palestinian kid in Gaza. Not even now during the airstrikes, but in his everyday life under oppression? But that is exactly what creates extremism: the inability to view things from your opponents perspective but instead only seeing things from a very small angle. I can reply with the same bias and narrow-mindedness: "Israelis are terrorists and we have the right to fight terror." Now how does that help anyone?

What are you talking about ? I understand that you can not talk against Hezboullah but you are wrong in some things. First of all yes the government at that war failed that's a fact but israel cause a huge damage of several billion dollars to Lebanon then, people lost their homes in Bint jbeil, in Maroun a Ras and the other villegas there. Also our planes hit in Beirut BTW. Secondly Israel killed more then 600 Hezboullah soldiers and we lost 121 soldiers (officially). the Hezboullah "soldiers" run away from the IDF to theirs bunkers (guerrilla war) when they saw that we are coming but You probably watched Al-Manar that lied to you non stop (as usual). If they so strong why they didnt fight against our soldiers face to face ? why throw rockets ?
The UN and the EU is against Israel, when a terrorist organization like Hamas trying to kill us the world is jumping and call us to stop but when Assad killing his own people the world dont do nothing and you tell me why. Iran want to kill us with nuclear weapon and the world dont do nothing but when israel protect their people from rockets the world open his eyes.
* And you still dont recognize Hamas and Hezboullah as a terrorist organization.
The Arab people can change their future if they will do the same that was in Egypt, Tunis and Libya. But Hamas is very strong in Gaza strip and killing hundreds of people just because they think that someone is working with Israel for example. No one more then me and the Israeli people want peace believe me but until the Hamas is under control in Gaza the Palestinians have no future.

What are you talking about ? I understand that you can not talk against Hezboullah but you are wrong in some things. First of all yes the government at that war failed that's a fact but israel cause a huge damage of several billion dollars to Lebanon then, people lost their homes in Bint jbeil, in Maroun a Ras and the other villegas there. Also our planes hit in Beirut BTW. Secondly Israel killed more then 600 Hezboullah soldiers and we lost 121 soldiers (officially). the Hezboullah "soldiers" run away from the IDF to theirs bunkers (guerrilla war) when they saw that we are coming but You probably watched Al-Manar that lied to you non stop (as usual). If they so strong why they didnt fight against our soldiers face to face ? why throw rockets ?
The UN and the EU is against Israel, when a terrorist organization like Hamas trying to kill us the world is jumping and call us to stop but when Assad killing his own people the world dont do nothing and you tell me why. Iran want to kill us with nuclear weapon and the world dont do nothing but when israel protect their people from rockets the world open his eyes.
* And you still dont recognize Hamas and Hezboullah as a terrorist organization.
The Arab people can change their future if they will do the same that was in Egypt, Tunis and Libya. But Hamas is very strong in Gaza strip and killing hundreds of people just because they think that someone is working with Israel for example. No one more then me and the Israeli people want peace believe me but until the Hamas is under control in Gaza the Palestinians have no future.

This is beyond pointless, arguing with some dude who only signed up to a football forum to spread Zionist propaganda.

I really don't want to answer this with a long post, but I just love how causing financial damage and killing civilians is now a success to you! :lol: Terrorists much? Actually the donations and help that Lebanon got after the war by far outweighs the losses, but whatever...You seem to have severe loss of memory so let me remind what were the actualy objectives of the attack:

Retrieve the two soldiers. FAILED.

Stop the rockets. FAILED.

Occupy the land south of the Laytani river. MISERABLY FAILED. Couldn't even stay in a Lebanese village more than two days.

But you're right Hezboulla should get into their warplanes and long-range artillery like you do to face you! :lol:

But hey, if you liked that and think you won, you are welcome back ANYTIME. We LOVE having you guys, or any foreign army, here because every single time you go back crawling from your defeat. Whether it is like 1982 when you left Beirut shouting throw your microphones in Arabic: "Please cease your attacks, we are withdrawing!", 1996, 2000 or really any time.

This is beyond pointless, arguing with some dude who only signed up to a football forum to spread Zionist propaganda.

I really don't want to answer this with a long post, but I just love how causing financial damage and killing civilians is now a success to you! :lol: Terrorists much? Actually the donations and help that Lebanon got after the war by far outweighs the losses, but whatever...You seem to have severe loss of memory so let me remind what were the actualy objectives of the attack:

Occupy the land south of the Laytani river. MISERABLY FAILED. Couldn't even stay in a Lebanese village more than two days.

But you're right Hezboulla should get into their warplanes and long-range artillery like you do to face you! :lol:

But hey, if you liked that and think you won, you are welcome back ANYTIME. We LOVE having you guys, or any foreign army, here because every single time you go back crawling from your defeat. Whether it is like 1982 when you left Beirut shouting throw your microphones in Arabic: "Please cease your attacks, we are withdrawing!", 1996, 2000 or really any time.

Fucking disgrace. That's all.

Now You encouraging violence and killing? It's Beyond ridiculous.