Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Spike
Followers 5

The U.K, U.S and other top technological countries have the technology already to do all you said. They have been doing it for a while, tracking calls, hacking emails.....etc. But for the sake of having authoritarian power under the disguise of democracy they sell fear. Before, they would do it to suspects or certain people who are thought to be threatening. They would do it for a certain period until they are caught or cleared of suspicions. But now, they are just spreading their power span over their civilians to gain an iron grip. Can you imagine the blackmailing and manipulation any person can have with that sort of power? Putting the words "fighting terror" makes it SOUND acceptable to some people.

Yes, since Edward Snowdon blew the whistle on the UK and US snooping on all our communications, people have been asking for their data from communication companies to be wiped. Now there is Emergency legislation going through in 3 days to keep all our communications. Again do they think we're mentally deficient ? If a major drug deal now is going down, or if someone wants to blow up parliament, are they going to text or e mail their plans ?

The main reason they want control over it is theyre terrified of people getting together and bringing down their corrupt, greedy, morally bankrupt regime.

Its getting more like that film V for Vendetta every day

• Like 2
  • Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Australia (I imagine NZ is very similar) taxes pay for medicare, pension, welfare, infrastructure support (roads, bridges) student loans, disability support, residential aged care, university fundi

When a government wants to control its population, the best way to do so is to fear its people by creating an external enemy. This way, people feel endangered by an outside menace, become more patriot

He did not know that this gesture was anti-semitic because it is NOT anti-semitic. There's nothing to add — except that you people should start thinking by yourself instead of believing words coming f

Posted Images

Israel and The USA own the world. We want war. Can we end this topic now?

Again, why? These guys are having a discussion about it.. No one's forcing you to rea it?
  • Like 1

Again, why? These guys are having a discussion about it.. No one's forcing you to rea it?

Gee, no one offers an opinion that favors israel. Its good to have a forum where the admins favor something. Every jew is satan.

Gee, no one offers an opinion that favors israel. Its good to have a forum where the admins favor something. Every jew is satan.

Why do you insist on turning these discussions into a religious issue?????!!!!! Man, chill. It is politics no more.

• Like 2

Like Seif just said..

Why do you insist on turning these discussions into a religious issue?????!!!!! Man, chill. It is politics no more.

this is politics, religion is scarcely mentioned. the word zionist was mentioned, but the rest of discussion is about the current issues. I don't know why you keep mentioning mods being involved.. are they not allowed an option like the rest of us?
  • Like 3

Well it seems silly when the corporate media call it a 'war'. Still I suppose it keeps the arms manufacturers shareholders happy in the US with nice dividends.

It's not a war. I agree.

Nobody can legitimize Hamas.. They brought it on Gaza.. Of course civilians are going to die.. It's because of Hamas. Israel needs to act against them. Anyone who legitimize or thinks it's possible to end terror in such a situation without killing civilians is a fucking fool. This is how the world works... It's sad but it had happened all over the world.. That is not why you should criticize Israel. You should criticize Israel and it's disgrace of a goverment for building settlements.. for delaying 'peace talks' in every opportunity they get. You should also criticize the Palestines.

'

Some good testimonies from Israeli soldiers in the occupied territories. Crucially, some say how they are instructed to provoke Palestinians into retaliation, thus justifying more slaughter.

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

There are several of those organizations mostly started by former IDF soldiers, probably trying to make up for the massacres they were involved in. Needless to say, they get no media attention whatsoever.

Regarding Hamas, the terrorist extremist, how in the world are they any different from the right wing Israelis? Seriously, I would like someone to answer that question. Let's make a little comparison:

- Right wing extremist. Check.

- Religious self-righteousness. Check.

- Racist. Check.

- Justify the murdering of civilians. Check.

- Refuse peace and want revenge and blood. Check.

It's the massacres and oppression that gave rise and keeps empowering Hamas just like the oppression and massacres against Jews in Europe gave rise to Zionism. You're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing.

• Like 3

...and to our Israeli friends on here, if the tables were reversed ie There was daily imprisonment of hundreds of Israelis, billion dollar support for Hamas from the US, thousands of deaths of children, starvation, disease of Israelis because of blockades and sanctions by Palestinians -I would support you wholeheartedly. Injustice must be challenged wherever it is in the World

• Like 4

There are several of those organizations mostly started by former IDF soldiers, probably trying to make up for the massacres they were involved in. Needless to say, they get no media attention whatsoever.

Regarding Hamas, the terrorist extremist, how in the world are they any different from the right wing Israelis? Seriously, I would like someone to answer that question. Let's make a little comparison:

- Right wing extremist. Check.

- Religious self-righteousness. Check.

- Racist. Check.

- Justify the murdering of civilians. Check.

- Refuse peace and want revenge and blood. Check.

It's the massacres and oppression that gave rise and keeps empowering Hamas just like the oppression and massacres against Jews in Europe gave rise to Zionism. You're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing.

Okay. First I would like you to show me the full meaning of the world 'massacre'. Secondly. Most Israelis right wing extremist do not do terror on the other hand most Palestines right wing extremist do terror. Now, this is mainy because of the different situation but that is still the difference. Also, Islamic extremist are 'crazy'.. unlike a lot of Israelis right wing extremist who have some sense sometimes. "you're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing. " I absolutely agree.. but the killing in Gaza now is something that happens due to things that must happen. Israel can't let Hamas terrorize... Civilans unfourtnaly are getting killed because of that. You need to understand that Israel does not want to kill civilians but if a target needs to be destroyed..(Israel also warn before bombing) no civilian will stand in the way of that.

...and to our Israeli friends on here, if the tables were reversed ie There was daily imprisonment of hundreds of Israelis, billion dollar support for Hamas from the US, thousands of deaths of children, starvation, disease of Israelis because of blockades and sanctions by Palestinians -I would support you wholeheartedly. Injustice must be challenged wherever it is in the World

Again, I am sorry but you should all now and this is nothing against Muslims but Islamic extremist are the worst. I am sorry. The situation would not get that bad if the Jews would have lost the war in 1947. The jews would have probably take more right choices than the Palestines.

Okay. First I would like you to show me the full meaning of the world 'massacre'. Secondly. Most Israelis right wing extremist do not do terror on the other hand most Palestines right wing extremist do terror. Now, this is mainy because of the different situation but that is still the difference. Also, Islamic extremist are 'crazy'.. unlike a lot of Israelis right wing extremist who have some sense sometimes. "you're only creating more extremists on both sides and widening the gap with all the killing. " I absolutely agree.. but the killing in Gaza now is something that happens due to things that must happen. Israel can't let Hamas terrorize... Civilans unfourtnaly are getting killed because of that. You need to understand that Israel does not want to kill civilians but if a target needs to be destroyed..(Israel also warn before bombing) no civilian will stand in the way of that.

Buddy, extremists are extremists :). If any had sense in the first place they wouldn't have been too extreme in their thoughts.

Buddy, extremists are extremists :). If any had sense in the first place they wouldn't have been too extreme in their thoughts.

Some extremists have more sense than others.. buddy :)