Spike

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I actually think about Cristiano. And it is so obvious to me. Every gay I know if you ask them about him would start laughing and say ofc he is gay. Many gays are married to girls with kids so that is not a argument. 

But tbh we are always like gay vs str8 but I think many are bisex. 

Hey you never know....a fair few are likely closet gays.

13 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

My missus used to look at the line up and say ' Is Gary Gayhill playing ?' She was convinced about him. :P

On a serious note, the footballing authorities are seriously hypocritical about this ''Oh look at us we're so woke about black players - queers ?? Get outta here''

the clubs is pretty good now in regards to us queer folk as fans

but yes, other players would cause issues I think, at least some

and dog help them with some of our thug punters

I get into arguments with some of my more militant feminist friends (almost always cis-gendered and straight), but overall, we lesbians (there are some sub genres who have it pretty rough) have it a lot easier than gay men, and trans folk are just fucked in society :(

UK is weak and will not survive no deal Brexit, warns France

A French official has warned that the UK is damaged and couldn't 'withstand the shock' of a No Deal Brexit.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1298099/Brexit-news-Amelie-de-Montchalin-UK-EU-trade-deal-latest-Boris-Johnson

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

UK is weak and will not survive no deal Brexit, warns France

A French official has warned that the UK is damaged and couldn't 'withstand the shock' of a No Deal Brexit.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1298099/Brexit-news-Amelie-de-Montchalin-UK-EU-trade-deal-latest-Boris-Johnson

no one cares, france. do 1 and take yer garlic bread with you!

5 hours ago, cosmicway said:

The first one who will denounce Donald Trump in November:

A - Barack Obama
B - Hillary Clinton
C - Boris Johnson

they have all denounced him, especially the first 2 for ages

Why November? You mean after he loses re-election?

What he has to worry about come November (well actually January 20th, 2021 when Biden takes the office) is the SDNY unsealing a shedload of indictments against him now that he can be prosecuted.

lol, they claimed they had one million ticket request and that they would have 100,000 people inside and out

the place holds 19,000

the official count by the Tulsa Fire Department was far less less than 7,000

Tulsa fire department says just under 6,200 people attended Trump rally

https://www.axios.com/trump-tulsa-rally-turnout-19b3ee7b-44c4-41ad-8ec4-172ba6448ff6.html

MAGA LESS MEGA

Ea_zRyVU8AAvURL?format=jpg&name=small'3500.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=a3b5dd7a28de3350847e74f8d6c44296Trump canceled outdoor speech at Tulsa rally over low turnout ...Donald Trump Tulsa rally: K-pop stans, TikTok teens lowered turnout?

Rump back at the White House after the Tulsa disastrous rally

WP0kWu0.jpg

MphUFyd.jpg

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

How is this even possible? They dont learn this in school? :dunno:

it is madness, there is no excuse for it, they are taught it in school

there was (not Kimmel but an actual study) a similar thing done with Ivy League post grad students about the US states and less than 20% could name 10 or more and almost 30% could not even find their OWN home state on a map

that is the elite of the elite too

'Profoundly disappointing': KitKat cuts ties with Fairtrade

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/jun/23/profoundly-disappointing-kitkat-cuts-ties-with-fairtrade

KitKat has severed its ties with Fairtrade, despite the organisation behind the scheme warning that thousands of farmers would be hit by the move. The boss of Fairtrade said Nestle’s decision to cut its 10-year association with the non-profit organisation was “profoundly disappointing”.

The Swiss-owned food giant said it would now source its cocoa for KitKat bars from farms on Rainforest Alliance terms instead of those working with Fairtrade accreditation.

Nestle, which already uses Rainforest Alliance-certified farmers on other bars such as Aero and Yorkie, said it would start the new partnership for KitKat from October.

The Fairtrade label guarantees that the farmers behind a product get a set minimum price as well as a financial bonus, and is seen a on a wide range of products including chocolate, coffee and bananas.

Michael Gidney, chief executive of the Fairtrade Foundation, said its cocoa farmers in Ivory Coast were “devastated” by the news. “It would never be good news, but to face this when the country is looking at one of the worst health crises imaginable makes things particularly difficult,” he said.

“Nestle’s relationship with farmers in Ivory Coast has been able to make a huge difference to village communities, helping them to receive electricity and water pumps. The decision is a huge blow.”

Simon Billington, global technical manager for Nestle Confectionery, said the firm was aware that “the move will have an impact on some farmers”, but said it was “working hard” to mitigate this.

snip

Beware the little green frog logo on your sustainable food

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/beware-the-little-green-frog-logo-on-your-sustainable-food/

Screen-Shot-2016-11-23-at-1.40.50-PM.png

That little green frog logo is everywhere: sprawled across chocolate bar wrappers, stuck to the side of tea canisters, perched on banana labels. The web-toed  amphibian is the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal, a signal to consumers that the product is friendly to the planet and to farmworkers.

But when it comes to worker protections, Rainforest Alliance hasn’t always delivered on its promises.

According to a new report by the fair-trade watchdog organization Fair World Project, consumers should be skeptical of some certification groups, such as Rainforest Alliance. The popular green frog logo, in fact, was deemed “unqualified to ensure farmworker justice” because of weaknesses in its audits.

snip

Rainforest Alliance Is Not Fair Trade

https://fairworldproject.org/rainforest-alliance-is-not-fair-trade/#:~:text=However%2C Rainforest Alliance Certified is not a fair trade label.&text=Because of its on-farm,of the fair trade movement.

8 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

How is this even possible? They dont learn this in school? :dunno:

Part of keeping billionaires in control is dumbing down and social engineering of 'education'. 

I was in a club in LA and these women thought because I was English that we lived in stately homes, and asked if I knew 'David, who lived in Manchester'. 

17 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Part of keeping billionaires in control is dumbing down and social engineering of 'education'. 

I was in a club in LA and these women thought because I was English that we lived in stately homes, and asked if I knew 'David, who lived in Manchester'. 

come clean, we all know you live in Belgravia

:ph34r: