Spike

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I am pretty sure that USA would have less police enforced killings if general population would not have access to guns. There was this one white lady that called for Police because she thought that there was another a woman getting raped nearby. She heard noises of a woman getting raped, so she called the police. A black officer came and when he saw the woman that called for police, he killed her. As far as I understood the incident, he killed her by accident because when he saw her, he thought that she had a gun or something and got afraid. Police officers have to worry that everyone could possibly carry a gun and those crazy accident happen.

Also Cops have to worry about gangs like Bloods, Crips and Latin kings. All of them have guns and Cops have to worry about getting shot almost in every incident. Just ban weapons.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

the yanks have a constitutional suicide pact called the 2nd amendment that has been wrongly interpreted by RW federal courts (including their supreme court) for ages to allow damn near unfettered access to firearms

huge win for LGBTQ folk in the US :wub:

Justices rule LGBT people protected from job discrimination

https://apnews.com/ef3c19a79b65c060fd9e82b9dd87a1d9

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court ruled Monday that a landmark civil rights law protects gay, lesbian and transgender people from discrimination in employment, a resounding victory for LGBT rights from a conservative court.

The court decided by a 6-3 vote that a key provision of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 known as Title VII that bars job discrimination because of sex, among other reasons, encompasses bias against LGBT workers.

“An employer who fires an individual for being homosexual or transgender fires that person for traits or actions it would not have questioned in members of a different sex,” Justice Neil Gorsuch wrote for the court. “Sex plays a necessary and undisguisable role in the decision, exactly what Title VII forbids.”

On 6/14/2020 at 3:03 PM, Vesper said:

if little 27 year old non american me can bang out 10 points in 10 minutes than surely a huge task force can start to come up with a systemic plan over the next several years and get it done

the main barrier are RW white nationalist politicians who need the fear and hate to divide in order to get elected, and the ultra wealthy who want to keep the coppers focused on their current roles as militarised storm-troopers for their own ends (protection of their giant multi-trillions scams and also the division along racial lines for distraction from those)

a lot of 'law and order' shitty old school Democrats are or were almost as bad (Biden was an absolute CUNT on this for decades)

Well the problem will continue to be. 

I feel like we should change first the elections set up. When almost most people get to vote is during the presidential election and we only have 2 choices. Democrat and Republic. 

If want change that would be the first step to start. Give us 8 options and that way we can get a dark horse that is not heavily affiliated can get elected and do some good. 

33 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I feel like we should change first the elections set up. When almost most people get to vote is during the presidential election and we only have 2 choices. Democrat and Republic. 

If want change that would be the first step to start. Give us 8 options and that way we can get a dark horse that is not heavily affiliated can get elected and do some good. 

Does not matter how many options you have when you cant decide the end result.....tear it all down and have proper folks elected by the people. All your leaders are in the back pocket of somebody, you cant call such a figure a leader.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

the US would have to trash the constitution in order for proportional representation (and thus a multiparty, parliament-style government) to occur

the US Constitution mandates a first past the post majoritarian single member district form of congressional representation.

that almost always leads to a 2 party system

the US cannot even get rid of the horrific electoral college system for POTUS, as it would take a constitutional amendment and there is zero chance that enough small, tiny states will give of the tremendously unfair and outsized influence they now have

the Senate is also a huge problem, for the same reason that the electoral college is (and even more so)

by 2030 to 2035 or so, 70% of the 100 senate seats will be controlled by only 30% of the population

that 30% of the population is far more rural, older, whiter, less-education, RW reactionary, fundamental religious than the other 70% of the population who only 30% of the 100 seats

its a ticking time bomb

the Senate, the electoral College, RW saturation-level propaganda via talk radio and Fox news and now the Russian psy-op OAN, plus MASSIVE, system voter suppression, illegal gerrymanders and election (NOT VOTER) fraud is the only reason there is even a viable Republican party in the US

they have constitutionally (and unconstitutionally) gamed the system for now

IF Trump wins, and the Repubs somehow hold the Senate and even take back the House (all looking really doubtful ATM, but I see major shenanigans going on in the next  4 and a half months, plus a black swan event could occur) then I am starting up my 10 to 20 year (max) countdown clock to the breakup of the Union

the centre cannot hold if the Rethugs take the SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the US) to 7-2 or even 8-1 (if Sotomayor's chronic diabetes lays her low) hardcore RW, plus further pack the lower federal judiciary with RW hacks

they will try and rollback all post Brown v Board  of Education (1954) civil rights, including Brown v Board itself, (via a thousand test cases sent up from hardcore Red state attorneys general) and then try and nationalise a fundie theocracy via coercion at gunpoint force levels (send in the feds) and economic federal funding strangulation of the Blue states

The giant Blue states will NEVER accept that and you will quickly start to see secessionist movements gain mass traction (CA, OR, WA, IL, MA, NY, etc etc etc)

34 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

As the PL  and Football elites are so active in equality and diversity, strange that no players or staff individually or collectively have ben encouraged to come out as openly gay?

The last taboo of football...

Yeah, but you know what average fan thinks about that. Players would get abused on every stadium...

But I am sure there are many like Ronaldo. And I suspect about 3 of our players. LB, CF and MF :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

As the PL  and Football elites are so active in equality and diversity, strange that no players or staff individually or collectively have ben encouraged to come out as openly gay?

The last taboo of football...

Good point....I dont blame them either to be honest. Footy is seen as a man's sport and most are probably not ready for what backlash or hersay will come off it.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yeah, but you know what average fan thinks about that. Players would get abused on every stadium...

But I am sure there are many like Ronaldo. And I suspect about 3 of our players. LB, CF and MF :ph34r:

Which Ronaldo? Our players? WHich ones do you assume are gay?

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Which Ronaldo? Our players? WHich ones do you assume are gay?

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

gotta be old Ronaldo, the striker

he always was getting busted with trans and male brasses in Rio and Sao Paulo

I actually think about Cristiano. And it is so obvious to me. Every gay I know if you ask them about him would start laughing and say ofc he is gay. Many gays are married to girls with kids so that is not a argument. 

But tbh we are always like gay vs str8 but I think many are bisex. 

26 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

My missus used to look at the line up and say ' Is Gary Gayhill playing ?' She was convinced about him. :P

On a serious note, the footballing authorities are seriously hypocritical about this ''Oh look at us we're so woke about black players - queers ?? Get outta here''

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

gotta be old Ronaldo, the striker

he always was getting busted with trans and male brasses in Rio and Sao Paulo

Damn

14 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Never forget. 

DecimalMindlessIndochinesetiger-size_res

What the bloody hell happening here.....lmao look at his face and reaction