Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Spike
Followers 5

How did Putin convince a 70 year old drug addict, to expose himself to criminal prosecution by stepping into the political spotlight?

1) bribes

2) blackmail (just a little nudge when necessary)

3) bait : contract for Trump Tower Moscow

• Like 2
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He did not know that this gesture was anti-semitic because it is NOT anti-semitic. There's nothing to add — except that you people should start thinking by yourself instead of believing words coming f

When a government wants to control its population, the best way to do so is to fear its people by creating an external enemy. This way, people feel endangered by an outside menace, become more patriot

In Australia (I imagine NZ is very similar) taxes pay for medicare, pension, welfare, infrastructure support (roads, bridges) student loans, disability support, residential aged care, university fundi

Posted Images

Channel 4 News investigation reveals a huge Trump campaign data leak, exposing how 3.5 million Black Americans were listed as ‘Deterrence’ - to try to stop them voting in 2016.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ImageImage

All class.

Loved this.

Here are some surprising things we’ve learned about the US president’s finances

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/28/hairstyling-donald-trump-taxes-numbers-us-president-finances

$750

Federal tax Trump paid in 2016, when he won the presidency.

$750

Federal tax Trump paid the following year.

Zero

Federal tax paid by Trump in 10 of the previous 15 years, including 2014 and 2015.

$100,000 a year

By comparison, the kind of figure regularly paid in federal taxes by Trump’s predecessors, Barack Obama and George W Bush

$70,000

Paid to style Trump’s hair for television, claimed as expenses.

$95,464

The total sum nine of Trump’s companies have paid as expenses to style Ivanka Trump’s hair.

$210,000

The amount written off as expenses to hire a photographer taking photographs at the Mar-a-Lago club.

$26m

“Consulting fees” charged as a business expense between 2010 and 2018, at least some of which appears to have been directed to a company co-owned by Ivanka Trump.

$434m

What Trump declared his earnings to be in the 2018 presidential public annual financial disclosure.

$47.4m in losses

What he had declared to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for tax purposes over the same period.

$421m

Outstanding loans that Trump owes, most of which becomes due within the next four years.

$73m

Revenue generated from outside the US, presenting a potential conflict of interest with US foreign policy.

$13m

Earned in one licensing deal for Trump Towers in Istanbul, including $1m since he became president.

$72.9m

The tax refund Trump claimed and was awarded, which is now the subject of a decade-long audit battle with the IRS. It covered all the federal tax he had paid between 2005 and 2008.

$1.4m

The annual average amount of federal tax paid by Trump between 2000 and 2017. It compares with the $25m in federal income taxes the average American with similar declared earnings could expect to pay.

$100m

The amount Trump could now have to pay back to the IRS, including penalties, if it finds against him in the audit.

$315m

The sum reported “lost” by Trump’s golf courses since 2000.

‘Tens of millions of dollars’

What Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, claims the president has paid in personal taxes since 2015.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Will we actually watch a debate tonight, or two senile men taking turns swiping insults at each other? 

Id stick them in a cage. 2 men enter 1 man leave!

Id have preferred to see them on Rogan so there was someone not scared to ask the hard questions and not blow smoke up their arses.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

or two senile men taking turns swiping insults at each other? 

This is exactly why we should watch it. I will be disappointed if there is no heat between them.

Watching debate for me is like watching comedy show.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

This is exactly why we should watch it. I will be disappointed if there is no heat between them.

Told my wife I'm getting a glass of wine and popcorn. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Id rather see them roast each other!

• Like 1

Mitch McConnell is refusing to participate in debates that include women journalists as moderators.

It’s a trend that McConnell has carried for 25 years, the newspaper reported, noting that the last time McConnell participated in a debate with a female moderator was in 1996.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Mitch McConnell is refusing to participate in debates that include women journalists as moderators.

It’s a trend that McConnell has carried for 25 years, the newspaper reported, noting that the last time McConnell participated in a debate with a female moderator was in 1996.

Moscow Mitch – JDWMoscow Mitch earns the Nickname, Lobbyists records showKentucky Democrats making big money selling 'Moscow Mitch' merchandise |  News | wdrb.comPelosi Calls McConnell 'Moscow Mitch' as She Recounts Bills He Has Blocked  | Hamodia.comMoscow Mitch : EnoughTrumpSpam

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

That debate was crazy. Even crazier than Trump v. Clinton. I was pretty excited to watch this (staying up until 3am), but sometimes I just had trouble watching.

Trump literally just incited the Proud Boys and white supremacists to stand by (not stand down) and then, in the same sentence, that Antifa and 'the left' needed to be dealt with (inferring that they should act).