Spike

14 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah but it's a general saying that from Iran. 

It's okay for them to say that but if a USA or Israel general says the same thing there will be an outrage. 

Double standard at its finest. 

The only double standards I see is Israel and the US having nuclear bombs enough times to destroy the planet 2500 times, but not allowing Iran to have any :D

Oh and its only Israel that have actually fired missiles and bombed Iran

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Andrea Leadsom has quit the race to lead the Tories here's why.

http://newsthump.com/2016/07/11/im-quitting-because-you-were-mean-says-spiteful-little-twat/

The objective is to make the Tories into super-brexit party, incorporating Nigel's forces.
Nigel himself decided to ascend to the heavens.
The Ukipees as such carry on, to fish into the Labour waters now.
Cameron will become freeman of Yeovil town.
Boris takes wooden spoon.

Canada's wing of BLM is really weird. First they refused to sell a person a 'BLM' t-shirt because they are white and second they shut down the Toronto Gay Pride parade.

http://www.therebel.media/blm_s_demand_to_remove_police_float_from_toronto_pride_insulting_after_orlando_terror_attack

I can't say I can support an organisation that promotes that sort of censorship. The blind are leading the blind.

On another note; protests in Atlanta are how protests should be done. No violence, looting, rioting. A few arrests but nothing sinister. The police and the citizens should be proud of how smoothly these restless days are going.

dcamlaugh

DAVID Cameron has admitted the story about him inserting his penis into a pig’s head is ‘completely true’.

As he prepared to leave office, the outgoing prime minister told his last cabinet meeting that he ‘had indeed done something dirty with a dead pig’s head’, adding: “I’ve still got it”.

Eyewitnesses outside 10 Downing Street confirmed that a pig’s head was among the objects being placed in the removal van.

A Downing Street spokesman said: “After he admitted it he was obviously incredibly relieved to finally get it off his chest.

“The Cabinet members then gave him a standing ovation and Theresa May said it would be his greatest legacy.

“It was all very emotional.” 

The illuminati have already Chosen Female Women to be the New Prime Minister and President of The US of America and England.

Theresa May for England and Hillary Clinton for USA.

The Antichrist will be The Leader of The New Look EU [EUROPEAN UNION] or UN [UNITED NATIONS] then shall come world war 3 and bang the World Ends by 2020/2022/2023 [somewhere during those years]

6 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

DAVID Cameron has admitted the story about him inserting his penis into a pig’s head is ‘completely true’.

As he prepared to leave office, the outgoing prime minister told his last cabinet meeting that he ‘had indeed done something dirty with a dead pig’s head’, adding: “I’ve still got it”.

Eyewitnesses outside 10 Downing Street confirmed that a pig’s head was among the objects being placed in the removal van.

A Downing Street spokesman said: “After he admitted it he was obviously incredibly relieved to finally get it off his chest.

“The Cabinet members then gave him a standing ovation and Theresa May said it would be his greatest legacy.

“It was all very emotional.” 

I like how everyone mocks and jokes but deep down they know they've done some stupid things like that. 

9 hours ago, Spike said:

I like how everyone mocks and jokes but deep down they know they've done some stupid things like that. 

Not fucked a dead pigs head.

Conversely, the problem is that hardly anyone mocks and it, and you're right its stupid but should be taken seriously, instead of airbrushed out of debate by corporate media. The act, along with others such as burning a £50 note in front of a tramp, is one of several performed by a clique of spoilt brats, born into great wealth, and from a school that has 'produced' 19 Prime Ministers.

So to my mind these things should be highlighted, if they have the arrogance to tell ordinary people how to behave later on in their glittering careers.

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:01 AM, Kieran. said:

it is a black problem, percentage of black folk in US and black people killed by police in the US is skewed.

Fact is if youre black in the US you are two and half times more  likely than any other ethnicity to be shot by police, and we haven't even got onto all the other harassment, imprisonment statistics that disadvantage black people from other ethnicities.

You know, I really don't understand why gays want to be able to be married, aside from taxation purposes. Western marriage is derived from Christianity, which for a lot of people is anti-homosexuality. Why do they want to partake in a ceremony that is derived from a religion with such beliefs? A couple doesn't need a ceremony or legally binding contract to prove their love for one another. Why can't people just gather their friend and family and have their own ceremony and celebration? A person doesn't need a minister or a government official to bind love, all it takes is an earnest and sincere oath to one another. That goes for everyone, marriage is an old-school notion, leave it to the people that want to celebrate their love in that manner; it doesn't need to change.

Of course I do understand the desire to be recognised as life partners in the eyes of the government, that idea I can fully support. 

‘Transgender’ male arrested for taking pictures of woman in Target changing room

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/transgender-male-arrested-for-taking-pictures-of-woman-in-target-changing-r

I wonder what jail he will go? Men or Female jail?

29 minutes ago, Fernando said:

‘Transgender’ male arrested for taking pictures of woman in Target changing room

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/transgender-male-arrested-for-taking-pictures-of-woman-in-target-changing-r

I wonder what jail he will go? Men or Female jail?

If such issues interest you, then you should and go watch a South Park episode of the season 18, the third I believe (called "the Cissy") !

2 hours ago, Spike said:

You know, I really don't understand why gays want to be able to be married, aside from taxation purposes. Western marriage is derived from Christianity, which for a lot of people is anti-homosexuality. Why do they want to partake in a ceremony that is derived from a religion with such beliefs? A couple doesn't need a ceremony or legally binding contract to prove their love for one another. Why can't people just gather their friend and family and have their own ceremony and celebration? A person doesn't need a minister or a government official to bind love, all it takes is an earnest and sincere oath to one another. That goes for everyone, marriage is an old-school notion, leave it to the people that want to celebrate their love in that manner; it doesn't need to change.

Of course I do understand the desire to be recognised as life partners in the eyes of the government, that idea I can fully support. 

Probably for similar reasons why any couple who are not religious want to get married, plus the added the desire to get a marriage just because a lot of people in power say that they can't get one based on their sexual orientation. 

I don't personally believe in 'contractual' marriage** but I can see some of the advantages it gives, mainly to protect the rights of both members of the union in the case of a split/divorce. And besides taxation, adoption is nearly impossible in most cases unless you are legally married. As well as other small matters regarding things like how you interact with banks, bureaucracies, even employers...etc.

But most of all, keeping marriage illegal for queer people legitimizes bias and discrimination against them and further disenfranchises from society. The numbers for physical harassment and suicide attempts for gay and especially transgender individuals are just horrifying. Legalizing marriage for them it by no means solves these but it's a step towards them not being the 'other' anymore. 

**Ironically, and somewhat related to this topic, despite that fact, me and a lot of the younger generation here have been fighting for years for the right for civil marriage.

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Probably for similar reasons why any couple who are not religious want to get married, plus the added the desire to get a marriage just because a lot of people in power say that they can't get one based on their sexual orientation. 

I don't personally believe in 'contractual' marriage** but I can see some of the advantages it gives, mainly to protect the rights of both members of the union in the case of a split/divorce. And besides taxation, adoption is nearly impossible in most cases unless you are legally married. As well as other small matters regarding things like how you interact with banks, bureaucracies, even employers...etc.

But most of all, keeping marriage illegal for queer people legitimizes bias and discrimination against them and further disenfranchises from society. The numbers for physical harassment and suicide attempts for gay and especially transgender individuals are just horrifying. Legalizing marriage for them it by no means solves these but it's a step towards them not being the 'other' anymore. 

**Ironically, and somewhat related to this topic, despite that fact, me and a lot of the younger generation here have been fighting for years for the right for civil marriage.

Transgender people kill themselves because no matter what, sans bullying, sans cultural and societal acceptance they'll be lying in bed at night thinking 'Maybe I'm not a real woman because I can't have children. What is the point living this life?'. The same goes for the opposite sex. The doubt will always be there, it will never go away, even the most adjusted individual will have that little thought gnawing away at their insides waiting for a moment of weakness to make their world crashing down on them. It'd take years of CBT just to accept something like that. For me transsexualism is a mental illness like anorexia, nothing wrong with the former but work has to be done with managing it externally and internally. 

The only trans person that was significantly present in my life ranks high in my list 'worst people I've ever known' list. Man, that bastard was an all round terrible person and one of the most mentally ill. Others I've met have seemed 'fine' but I wouldn't know as I've only known them superficially.