Spike

On 3/16/2016 at 7:01 PM, Kieran. said:

She's a fucking racist. Her and Bill Clinton, check their history with that. FUCK voting for their pathetic asses worth a quarter of a billion. I'm sick of these elite fucks getting into power. Sick of this country.

On 3/16/2016 at 7:55 PM, iseah100 said:

Bill Clinton presided over the largest increase in federal and state prison inmates of any president in American history.  He supported the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity for crack versus powder cocaine, which produced staggering racial injustice in sentencing and boosted funding for drug-law enforcement. The Clinton got tough on drugs that related to blacks and introduced the three strikes policy and  when he left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Fucking blows my mind that blacks support her so blindly. 

Power elite structure is fucking this country and will cause the gap between the middle and upper class to get even wider than it is now. 

1,000% agree. :clap::clap:

On 3/16/2016 at 6:41 PM, Pizy said:

To be perfectly honest, I'll take a flip-flopping Hillary who flips to the progressive, modern position than the GOP who stick to their old ways of  racism and discrimination. I wouldn't even necessarily cal it flip-flopping in many cases but rather evolving her beliefs.

A republican masquerading as a democrat? :D:D:D She's easily further left and more liberal than Obama. Not voting for her would essentially be like voting for Trump. Don't stay home in November! It's what Trump is hoping for. Put aside your feelings and think of all the millions of people that will suffer if Trump is elected and is in charge of Supreme Court appointments. It would set the country back decades and erase all of the good work Obama did.

At worst, Hillary represents "more of the same." She will continue much of the work and progress that we've made over the last 8 years.

Nah Fam, I can't vote for H-R-C. And it pains me to see my fellow brothas and sistas vote for this woman after all the donations she's received from PRIVATE JAIL COMPANIES, WALL STREET, ETC.......Like, you wot m8?!!? 

Please read this article. Hilary Clinton does not deserve black peoples votes 

Bill Clinton literally went on to the Arsenio Hall show, put on glasses, played the Saxophone, and went down in the African American hall of fame as being "one of us" (Even Maya Angelou claimed Bill as being One of Us! Once he got that ringing endorsement from arguably the most influential/prominent AA writer of her era it was a wrap.) Also, African Americans at large got to stop putting their faith and blindly following the Democratic Party. (I am guilty of this.) We act like the Democratic party genuinely cares about our interests when in reality a large portion of Dems don't fulfill their promises and we NEVER hold them accountable for it. We just follow this group think mentality where it's Democrat or abstaining from voting all-together. I don't have all the answers for how AAs should combat this issue but it's an issue nonetheless. 

I thought Bill was an AMAZING president, and I'll admit I was in that same camp, and only left that train of thought like a year and a half ago.I went back and read that it was him that started the deregulation of Wall-Street, gave the top 1% tax breaks, and started the aforementioned industrial jail complex...he got that ball rolling. Then Hillary comes through a decade plus later and starts to conveniently recognize the damage her husband's policies had towards POC in regards to drug related sentencing. ALSO! I know politics is politics, and that it can be a very nasty game.. but are we gonna summarily dismiss that when she was running against Obama 8 years ago she drummed up the race card to win over white voters?? 

Hilary, as Term-X would say, is a  "fox in sheep's clothing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've become very disillusioned with this country over the past couple of years. I just wanna finish my college degree and get the fuck outta here.

CNN/FOX/ABC/MSNBC/NBC have successfully implemented their never ending strategy of divide and conquer with the platform they have given to Trump to speak his toxic and xenophobic message to the masses. What future presidential candidate can state "All Mexicans are rapists and criminals" and not have his presidential campaign ended on the spot? Or say Muslims in America were celebrating the 9/11 attacks with absolutely no facts to back this statement after clamoring that he "saw it on the TV somewhere" when no TV station could back that claim? What?? 

I just read how CNN's profits have been insane these past months, because every night at 8pm Trump is giving an interview to contradict something he said on the same show last week, or the morning interview he gave earlier that day. But don't tell the news corporations to fact-check everything he says and hold him to presidential standard because that would ruin their show and ratings. As Frank Underwood said in House of Cards this past season "Politics is prime-time entertainment". 

CNN have gotten to the point where, they don't even care what he says. Trump didn't denounce the KKK? Who cares! The people will forget about this in 2 hours when he says something even more outrageous! BTW, he said he didn't know who david duke was, but back in 2000 he specifically references him by name saying that he represented was a problem for the party.....Looks like david uke and the KKK are only a problem unless they represent a significant portion of your followers, like in South Carolina where 20% of Trump supporters believe the South should have won the Civil War....... I rest my case.  

After this political race (not that I did before) ...I don't know how anybody with half a brain takes mainstream journalism and news with any shred of credibility. 

Anybody seen this? While I was watching it, I couldn't stop thinking that this is the kind of life that these people seriously want to install all over the world. If you're not a white straight muslim male, you are nobody. Talk about retrogression, this is real bigotry. And this can't even be explained by the west's injustice towards that region, because they are doing worse to their own people who have done no harm to them.

20 hours ago, Stingray said:

Haters be haters. Fuck off. Greetings from brussels.

Ne welgemeende fuckyou.

Fundamentalists, Islamists and Radicals are the most frightening group of people on this planet and the worst part is that they aren't even a minority. They make up nearly 400,000,000 of the Muslim population of the world. I am not a religious man, but I hope for your country and it's people. As well as all others. 

Now we have these morons echoing support for radicalism? Ay yi yi... Some much hatred in the world, where has the compassion gone?

You can find idiot comments like that everywhere. What I've seen from Muslims in Belgium is a lot of sadness and a lot of concern about what is now going to happen. The worst among us don't define us, just as I'm not defined by all the racist shit being spewed on Facebook and Twitter right now. 

The target now is most definitely London.
In one of their hate websites they published a poll today for the "most popular target", in which London comes first.
While they may also strike elsewhere if the find some gaping holes in the defense, their primary target is now the UK.

With the coming EU referendum the ISIS are most eager to tilt the balance in favour of the "no" vote.
It's what they want, the dissolution of the EU and isolationism in Europe - this will make things easy for them in the middle East, Africa, their centre of operations.
The "no" supporters should not be offended by this. If they feel offended, then they may also feel offended when told that some 10% of their strength comes from the BNP-communists-trotskyites, as is the known fact.

The islamic terror is similar to the red terror of the 80s, if not exactly identical in genre.
The ideologies are somewhat different.
The relative strengths of those two are also different. The islamic terror confronts us with a real battle, with the red terror it was a war in miniature.

In Greece the reds wanted this to happen:

Make Greece into a rogue state - or "terror sponsoring state". Then Greece becomes an enemy country for the west, the western powers decide to stay away for good measure, the road to power is opened for them. At the same time the extreme right wing factions in Europe were egging on this type of development, by as much as they could under the prevailing circumstances (those extreme right wing movements wish for the simultaneous death of as many so called "third worlders" as possible - make no mistake).
But despite the various acts of terrorism the reds carried out, it appears there was not enough "carburettor spark" to make hammers go. By contrast in the Middle East it was easy, for the groups that were acting there. We had conflagrations every day and those among the Arabs who were against terrorism died the same day.

So it's a deja vu situation. Only the magnitude differs.

The thing to do here, if we want to be serious about it is this:

- First, military action in Syria-Iraq.
- Second, death penalty for terrorists.

If they have to face the firing squad 50 at a time, 100 at a time it's going to calm them down well and truly.

6 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

I don't think the death penalty is a very effective measure to discourage suicide bombers.

RFID chips and cashless society will be the only way our world leaders will support.

You watch how this will happen in the future. Maybe in the next 10 years.

If you can control the money you can control everything. And when you go cashless via RFID it will give total power to any one entity.....

29 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

I don't think the death penalty is a very effective measure to discourage suicide bombers.

It can.
After the Greek civil war scores of communists were sentenced to death by the courts.
This made them quiet.
They were defeated in 1949 in the mountains but their undercover agents carried on for a while.
A bomb exploded in the Zonars cafe in Athens killing several people.
But the firing squads made them stop it.
Those are historical facts. If some of the death sentences were harsh, it does n't change things. It's the way it happened.
Effectively the ball is on the other foot.

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

It can.
After the Greek civil war scores of communists were sentenced to death by the courts.
This made them quiet.
They were defeated in 1949 in the mountains but their undercover agents carried on for a while.
A bomb exploded in the Zonars cafe in Athens killing several people.
But the firing squads made them stop it.
Those are historical facts. If some of those death sentences were harsh, it does n't change things. It's the way it happened.
Effectively the ball is on the other foot.

So do you want to kill them before or after they tell us about what their buddies have in store for us?

Also, military action in Iraq is what caused most of this shit in the first place. Although it's pretty obvious we need to destroy ISIS, we need to do without causing needless civilian casualties - which just causes the next generation to turn into hateful terrorists out of spite. 

Yesterday they bombed an ISIS 'stronghold' in Mosul, which happened to be the university were people were attending college at the time. They didn't get a breaking news report worldwide, but they were just as pointlessly killed as my countrymen at the airport. Things like this sadden me to no end.

1 minute ago, johnnythefirst said:

So do you want to kill them before or after they tell us about what their buddies have in store for us?

I mean crimes resulting in the loss of human life.
We have n't seen war.
Our countries have n't seen war since 1945.
The abolition of the death penalty came about in the sixties, in peace time.
In the war the nazis were using human shields, after Normandy every day they were doing that. They also employed spies and saboteurs. How do you expect to conduct a war ?

on the official usa comedy central channel. they took the piss.

on @ midnight - comedy central show.

fake trump vs fake bernie

video length : 42 minutes and 30 seconds long

uploaded over 9 hours ago

Trump vs. Bernie in the First Ever @midnight Presidential Debate

1 hour ago, iseah100 said:

Damn that is awful. How about the fucking bill North Carolina just passed? Homophobic, transphobic fucks. Absolutely disgusting..

4 hours ago, iseah100 said:

If you don't vote for Clinton in the general election when the time comes around you are surrendering your rights to the Mike Pence's of the world.