Spike

Proper old skool labour, not the charlatan neo-liberals masquerading as Labour that we have had since 1997, but we shall see.

He will be 70 at the next general election...still 20000 people have joined the labour party since he was elected on Saturday.

off topic -went to lebanese restaurant last week...bloody good food :D

If he can force out the neo-liberals and center right out of Labour then he'd have done a world of good for the party and the entire country.

And do you know what you had? :D

If he can force out the neo-liberals and center right out of Labour then he'd have done a world of good for the party and the entire country.

And do you know what you had? :D

Not sure. We all shared a plate of mezze-about 25-30 different things-and tabbouleh? and lager, lager, lager.

Murdoch press leading the charge on Corbyn not singing the national Anthem now. Ridiculous, he is a Republican and sticking to his principles-would have been like every other hypocritical politician if he backtracked. Non issue. Like you say, if he starts to change Labour (35 000 new memebers now since Saturday), this is the main thing.

Not sure. We all shared a plate of mezze-about 25-30 different things-and tabbouleh? and lager, lager, lager.

Murdoch press leading the charge on Corbyn not singing the national Anthem now. Ridiculous, he is a Republican and sticking to his principles-would have been like every other hypocritical politician if he backtracked. Non issue. Like you say, if he starts to change Labour (35 000 new memebers now since Saturday), this is the main thing.

The basic 'analysis' I've read this morning is that he may have principles and he may even be right about it but as a politician you can't do that. That's what annoys them that he doesn't follow their made up rules about politics. Because of course in a 'democracy' you can think and say what you want but just don't actually bring it into mainstream politics!

The British media are hilariously predictable. I've found the smear campaign against Corbyn to be pretty funny. It was so obvious that they were all reading from the same script. You won't see a more conformist bunch anywhere except in the likes of North Korea, KSA and the likes.

The basic 'analysis' I've read this morning is that he may have principles and he may even be right about it but as a politician you can't do that. That's what annoys them that he doesn't follow their made up rules about politics. Because of course in a 'democracy' you can think and say what you want but just don't actually bring it into mainstream politics!

The British media are hilariously predictable. I've found the smear campaign against Corbyn to be pretty funny. It was so obvious that they were all reading from the same script. You won't see a more conformist bunch anywhere except in the likes of North Korea, KSA and the likes.

British media-(largely billionaire foreign owned tax avoiders) hate anyone that might question their tax avoidance-hence Corbyn bashing, and hence their editors slavish adherence to right wing divide and rule stories for the populace to be titilated by and feed prejudices

But the overnight stardom of this 66-year-old political non-entity is entirely a by-product of the disintegration of the Labour Party and the reduction of British politics to a principle-free wilderness. It is principle free on the right and left, and has for years been composed of machine poiliticians and soundbites. That wilderness has been revealed once more by the emptiness of the post-election Corbyn-bashing. There is a boring void that has been filled with UKIP, SNP and now one old skool Labourite

British media-(largely billionaire foreign owned tax avoiders) hate anyone that might question their tax avoidance-hence Corbyn bashing, and hence their editors slavish adherence to right wing divide and rule stories for the populace to be titilated by and feed prejudices

But the overnight stardom of this 66-year-old political non-entity is entirely a by-product of the disintegration of the Labour Party and the reduction of British politics to a principle-free wilderness. It is principle free on the right and left, and has for years been composed of machine poiliticians and soundbites. That wilderness has been revealed once more by the emptiness of the post-election Corbyn-bashing. There is a boring void that has been filled with UKIP, SNP and now one old skool Labourite

You got to admit it does get funny, though. I just read in the Telegraph a serious article lambasting Corbyn for wearing "mismatched jacket and trousers" and having "the top button on his shirt open" and they even had tweets from random people criticizing him for it as if that validates their article :lol:

I swear it's like these people invented snobness! :D

You got to admit it does get funny, though. I just read in the Telegraph a serious article lambasting Corbyn for wearing "mismatched jacket and trousers" and having "the top button on his shirt open" and they even had tweets from random people criticizing him for it as if that validates their article :lol:

I swear it's like these people invented snobness! :D

Daily Heil has had a pop at him for an unkempt beard. :D

I liked him in PMQ

I would never vote for him - but I like that he's forcing the complete and utter bellends in parliament to take things seriously and he's forced lots of career politicians to resign

I think he will change the political landscape in the next decade the most without ever getting elected - which will be a remarkable feat.

If he is serious about renationalised railways and power - I could be persuaded to vote for him. Yes on paper having private entities running it is best - but in the real world they are thieving arseholes ripping the country and public a new one. So I would prefer to ditch privatisation

Frankie Boyle:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/14/cameron-refugees-europe-humanitarian-british-government-migrants-camps-frankie-boyle

:clap::clap:

This part is just brilliant:

Bombing would be an interesting response to a refugee crisis, resting as it does on the theory that Syrians are fleeing not because their country is at war, but because the war itself is not big and dramatic enough to really hold their interest.

:lol:

Palestinian TV: Boys Share Their Ambition to Kill Jews

Kid claims he wants to become an engineer - “so that I can blow up the Jews.”

Kill them. KILL THEM ALL!!

:lol:

not one for the wankbank then ?

I'm more of a Thatcher on Reagan type of guy!