Spike

So you did exactly as I said you would: Ignore everything I said, not answer any of the facts and then repeat the same soundbites and carefully crafted terms that you have been taught. Brilliant. :D To be fair, you did actually add a few silly cartoons to try to counter the actually pictures on the ground that I posted...

You can repeat that rhetoric till you're blue in the face but it won't change facts:

- Israeli soldiers shoot at civilians for fun.

- The IDF at best does not care for any civilian losses and even targets civilian areas as collective punishment.

- The IDF has intentionally fired at schools with civilians refugees on many occasions, 2, 3.

- Israel puts the entire Gaza strip on a 'diet' by having calorie limit per person on the amount of food that enters the strip.

- Israel actively aims at keeping Gaza economy at the brink of collapse. Source.

- Their prime minister is against the right of Palestinians to have state. Menachem Begin's Herut, the founding ideology of the his Likud party says that it will never relinquish its claim for all of Palestine and even jordan.

Time for Part 2!

Ok so you follow up your posts by posting a bunch of articles by a far-left Israeli outlet that will do anything to defame Israel.

4) Wow so the 1st article is something I've never come across before but after quickly reading it I realise that it's the same old anti-Israel nonsense. Upon reading this article I see that this limit was set up to 2,279 calories per person.

Hmmm let me see...... THAT'S NOT A DIET!! THAT'S AS MUCH AS THE AVERAGE ISRAELI HAS!

Unless you think the average Israeli is starved as well then this post is nonsense.

Furthermore, this article isn't even taken seriously. You know why? Because if it was then all the humanitarian organisations would be running in crying "discrimination" against Israel. You must be desperate to defame Israel if you deny blatant extremism on the Palestinian side and use stuff like this against Israel.

Oh and that article is completely outdated now. Israel has lifted all blockades on consumer goods, despite the fact that Gaza is governed by a terrorist group. Not sure if you heard that....

5) Hahah now because some leak claims Israel wants to keep Gaza on the brink of collapse, then that's their wish right? Not that a flourishing Gazan economy would do no harm to the Israelis? You're basically posting articles that have no reliable evidence to back them up!

Now here's where one has to use some simple logic. If the Israelis want to keep Gaza under so much economic pressure? Why doesn't the same logic apply to the West Bank?

They are the same people right? One's economy is doing quite well while the other is governed by a terrorist organisation.

If you actually look at this situation, Israel is literally surrounded by people that want to wreck it, murder its people and defame it in every possible way, yet Israel tries it best to avoid as much harm as possible?

I love how you happily ignore all the Arab atrocities against Israel.

6) Have you seen any of Netanyahu's speeches at the UNSC? Have you never heard what he actually says regarding this situation?

HAHAH What a misleading headline. Typical of this left-wing scumbag site. I'll make a mental note never to read from them ever again.

I'm obviously guessing you never read this quote by him (or choose to ignore it)

In his first interview since the vote, Netanyahu said: “I don’t want a one-state solution. I want a sustainable, peaceful two-state solution. But for that, circumstances have to change.”

Oh and btw I just came across an article debunking your article, I kindly request you read it:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/03/20/obama-media-lied-about-netanyahu-and-the-palestinian-state/

YES READ CAREFULLY HE SAID NO PALESTINIAN STATE UNDER PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES. NOT FOREVER! If anyone wants this conflict over it's Israel! They are sick and tired of having all these enemies around them who constantly wish to wipe them off the face of this planet.

WOW! Your article on Herut. You're really starting to sound like those illumanti folks. Linking some random things from all kinds of places that have no whatsoever relevance to make a completely baseless point.

Have Likud not clearly said they have no problem with a two state solution? What the hell has that got to do with a dissolved party Herut? You're literally cherry picking facts right now. That would be like saying Britain is a fascist country because the BNP was once there (they are almost now on the verge of extinction).

Conclusion: You cherry pick weird baseless claims to delegitimise Israel.

Yet at the same time you ignore the following I stated in a previous post:

"You know that they literally show cartoons of Mickey Mouse YES MICKEY MOUSE being killed by the Jews to get children ready to fight Israelis. "

"Israel is the only state where muslims can live freely and people of all faiths can happily practice their religion, while Hamas has stated this in their own charter:

"The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said:The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!"

So now that I have thorougly debunked all your articles. I want some responses about my previous post. Responses about the fact.

That is if you can...... :P

Here are facts about Israel's extremist neighbours

@NishC300, so your response to facts from unbiased neutral organization that are accepted by everyone as true is to bury your head in the sand and scream "not true" coupled with some wild conspiracy theories with absolutely no reliable sources or evidence save some propaganda videos? :lol:

If I wanted to give you conspiracy theories and propaganda from the Hamas side or even the regular Palestinian side, we would have been here forever. Instead, I gave you hard facts that you can find reported in any reliable unbiased source (except for the last point which is not an event in itself but a historical fact).

Your response of calling Jewish IDF soldiers 'antisemites' :lol: and the UN, the biggest global non-profit organization with people from all over the world, Israel-hating liars; that 'response' if I can even call it that, does not even start to rise to the level of the factual arguments made.

If you wish to debate further, come up with a response of facts and provide reliable sources for them, please, because I refuse to sink to that level of 'debate'.

Please label 1 place where I used conspiracy theories. You just have no response.

No I didn't call those IDF soldiers 'antisemites'. You just have no response to anything I've said. I debunked the Anti-Israel "Breaking the Silence" because it is an anti-Israel organisation.

No you gave no facts. Wikileaks crappy articles. Linking some dissolved party to Likud.

Misquoting Benjamin Netanyahu. Yea I gave facts. You just have no response.

Yea referring to a Harvard professor is now conspiracy theory. I think you don't know its definition.

Don't pretend that my post is wrong. You just don't have a response.

My sources are 100% reliable not left-wing self-hating media outlets and some Anti-Israel "Breaking the Silence" morons who are too scared to give the stage to someone who opposed what they said.

You clearly have no idea what you're debating about and believe the best way to get your point across is avoiding debate. I have not even given an extra points about Israel and her neighbours, I have thoroughly debunked every point you have.

I think you need to check your facts, because clearly the few you had - are gone.....

Your evidence for calling Israel an apartheid state is that some anti-Israel organisation brought a couple of soldiers to say so.

NOT THAT ALL THE OTHER IDF TROOPS DENY IT!

If you go on YouTube you could most prob even find American soldiers who say that 9/11 was fake and all that nonsense too. Should we believe them as well?

Haha you are so hellbent to shut your eyes, you call NDTV's and satellite footage as conspiracy!

HOW THE HELL IS A NEWS CHANNEL AND SATELLITE FOOTAGE BIASED OR CONSPIRACY LOL!?!?

Those are the same videos that were played on news channels!

Please label 1 place where I used conspiracy theories. You're don't want to respond

No I didn't call those IDF soldiers 'antisemites'. You just have no response to anything I've said. I debunked the Anti-Israel "Breaking the Silence" because it is an anti-Israel organisation.

No you gave no facts. Wikileaks crappy articles. Linking some dissolved party to Likud.

Misquoting Benjamin Netanyahu. Yea I gave facts. You just have no response.

Yea referring to a Harvard professor is now conspiracy theory. I think you don't know its definition.

Don't pretend that my post is wrong. You just don't have a response.

My sources are 100% reliable not left-wing self-hating media outlets and some Anti-Israel "Breaking the Silence" morons who are too scared to give the stage to someone who opposed what they said.

You've done nothing but embarrass yourself, kid. You haven't even provided a single reliable source, it's like debating with someone from the flat earth society. Your 'response' is meaningless hyperbole and scare tactics and propaganda videos (Proper debate rule number 1: NEVER use YouTube videos, they are complete meaningless).

I've provided simple straight-forward facts with no bias, exaggeration or emotions. You've hopelessly failed to properly respond to any of them by trying to prove wrong known facts instead of attempting to explain them from your position. When I posted those facts, I wanted you to explain why they happened and where you as a pro-Israeli government stand on them, not ludicrously try to disprove them because that is simply not possible subjectively, hence the definition of the word 'fact'.

You've done nothing but embarrass yourself, kid. You haven't even provided a single reliable source, it's like debating with someone from the flat earth society. Your 'response' is meaningless hyperbole and scare tactics and propaganda videos (Proper debate rule number 1: NEVER use YouTube videos, they are complete meaningless).

I've provided simple straight-forward facts with no bias, exaggeration or emotions. You've hopelessly failed to properly respond to any of them by trying to prove wrong known facts instead of attempting to explain them from your position. When I posted those facts, I wanted you to explain why they happened and where you as a pro-Israeli government stand on them, not ludicrously try to disprove them because that is simply not possible subjectively, hence the definition of the word 'fact'.

Embarrassing oneself is giving articles from a left-wing outlet and providing links to an anti-Israeli government agency in "Breaking The Silence."

Did you know that those 'YouTube videos' are from news channels and I uploaded them because I didn't want to type all that out.

NO I provided straight forward facts.

No they did not happen. Israel does not randomly shoot at civilians as you claim. I think you don't know the definition of debating.

You gave me a link to some random "Breaking the Silence" who claim Israelis are war criminals. Some idiotic group that gets the opinion of a few anonymous IDF Forces. Oh they are so reliable right?

So if let's say tomorrow some random Lebanese guy stood up and said all Lebanese people are horrible then that would be fact? Lol. Learn the definition of fact.

If you want garbage like that. Then I can give you a factual account by Mosab Hassan Yousef who was the son of a Hamas leader.

You know what's fact? That Hamas have written in their charter that they want to eradicate Jews from the fact of the Earth. But naturally I'm fear mongering.

So I am going to try and figure out your logic here:

1) If a random anonymous source claims the IDF are war criminals - it's true.

2) If we know for a fact that the IDF uses roof knocking etc. - it's false, they are still murderers.

Perfect. Wonder who embarrassed himself....

EDIT: So now according to you "Breaking the Silence" is a reliable source and everything else is false.

So if tomorrow I go and set up some bogus agency and claim that I know some anonymous IDF soldiers who claim Israel are murderers then it's true? I guess it is......

You know that there are some 'former US Soldiers' who claim 9/11 was fake. Does that mean it was lol?

Embarrassing oneself is giving articles from a left-wing outlet and providing links to an anti-Israeli government agency in "Breaking The Silence."

Did you know that those 'YouTube videos' are from news channels and I uploaded them because I didn't want to type all that out.

NO I provided straight forward facts.

No they did not happen. Israel does not randomly shoot at civilians as you claim. I think you don't know the definition of debating.

You gave me a link to some random "Breaking the Silence" who claim Israelis are war criminals. Some idiotic group that gets the opinion of a few anonymous IDF Forces. Oh they are so reliable right?

So if let's say tomorrow some random Lebanese guy stood up and said all Lebanese people are horrible then that would be fact? Lol. Learn the definition of fact.

If you want garbage like that. Then I can give you a factual account by Mosab Hassan Yousef who was the son of a Hamas leader.

You know what's fact? That Hamas have written in their charter that they want to eradicate Jews from the fact of the Earth. But naturally I'm fear mongering.

So I am going to try and figure out your logic here:

1) If a random anonymous source claims the IDF are war criminals - it's true.

2) If we know for a fact that the IDF uses roof knocking etc. - it's false, they are still murderers.

Perfect. Wonder who embarrassed himself....

EDIT: So now according to you "Breaking the Silence" is a reliable source and everything else is false.

So if tomorrow I go and set up some bogus agency and claim that I know some anonymous IDF soldiers who claim Israel are murderers then it's true? I guess it is......

You know that there are some 'former US Soldiers' who claim 9/11 was fake. Does that mean it was lol?

It's really very simple: If you want to deny the claims of the "Break the Silence" group, then simply find me reliable sources that back that up. You're still putting your fingers in your ears and screaming at the top of the lungs hoping that hard facts will go away. They won't. Get me any article from any trustworthy journalist in a reliable news source questioning the claims of the group. Meanwhile the material provided by the group that is recognized by everyone around the world, whose leaders are known former IDF soldiers and whose accounts confirm what has been reported by many sources on the ground on Gaza, that material will continue to be seen as fact until proven other wise.

Also don't make me laugh about Israel not randomly shooting at civilians, it has been done and proven so many times you sound like an evolution denier. In fact, here is the now IDF Chief of general staff talking about how have used and plan to use indiscriminate force against civilian areas. From an Israeli right wing paper just so you'd shut up about the left-wing outlets! :D

Well,

Last year i went on vacation furiously reading all about Palestine. This year it will be about Goldman Sachs rape on Greece (and the european banks btw - Merkel wanted to sue them in 2010 - go figure).

Lads, this world isn't going where it should be. Just have a read here:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/apr/24/will-goldman-prove-greed-is-god?CMP=share_btn_fb

Or here:

http://www.finanzen100.de/finanznachrichten/wirtschaft/griechenland-rettung-diese-elf-griechischen-inseln-koennen-sie-jetzt-spottbillig-kaufen_H1927987365_191226/#.VaUt8MS-P6p.facebook

Funny how a bank can destroy a country .... Making counterfit swap deals, fix the greek books, get them to the EU, make the European banks invest in them, then speculate on them losing, earn +500 million, wreck a continent AND have them still follow you like dogs. Also, the guy the Troika put into Greece 5 years ago is from Goldman Sucks. Such a scam, beyond belief tbh.....

Goldman Sachs, we should really Iceland you!

Firefox master race

Best browser. The only browsers I download are Chrome or Firefox, but I prefer Firefox over the two.

It's really very simple: If you want to deny the claims of the "Break the Silence" group, then simply find me reliable sources that back that up. You're still putting your fingers in your ears and screaming at the top of the lungs hoping that hard facts will go away. They won't. Get me any article from any trustworthy journalist in a reliable news source questioning the claims of the group. Meanwhile the material provided by the group that is recognized by everyone around the world, whose leaders are known former IDF soldiers and whose accounts confirm what has been reported by many sources on the ground on Gaza, that material will continue to be seen as fact until proven other wise.

Also don't make me laugh about Israel not randomly shooting at civilians, it has been done and proven so many times you sound like an evolution denier. In fact, here is the now IDF Chief of general staff talking about how have used and plan to use indiscriminate force against civilian areas. From an Israeli right wing paper just so you'd shut up about the left-wing outlets! :D

The fact that Israel used roof knocking is a FACT. You do realise that Israel has the power to obliterate all their enemies right? You do realise that if Hamas had all this technology they would have finished off Israel right?

I love how you keep ignoring that Israel is one of the most tolerant and inclusive country and is fighting against terrorists. Terrorists who have stated in their charter that they want to kill all Jews. Imagine if Israel had the obliteration of all Palestinians written in their constitution?

Breaking The Silence are a bunch of phonies. Go research about their group, I told you in the previous post what a bunch of phonies they are yet you prefer to turn a blind eye to it. They are such a bunch of phonies when an Israeli soldier went to state a fact about Israel they forced him off the stage. Biased? I think so.

Respected journalists? Countless top professors and journalists commend Israel for trying to fight terrorists in a moral manner. I have already mentioned esteemed Law Professor at Harvard, Alan Dershowitz (who has spoken in great detail about how Israel continues to fight this war morally).

Countless top news networks have proven that the reason there are such high civilian casualties IS BECAUSE HAMAS USES HUMAN SHIELDS! THAT'S A FACT!

If you want to reduce civilian casualties tell Hamas to stop firing rockets at the Israeli mainland and to stop putting rockets in schools. Tell those cowards to stop putting innocent people in front of their rockets. Tell them to stop brainwashing kids by showing anti-Israel cartoons (a fact, go read about it on the BBC).

Yet you ignore that, but believe a bunch of phonies. Breaking The Silence recognised by everyone!?!?!? Hahahaha, David Icke most probably gets better recognition than them lol.

You're comparing me to an evolution denier for stating that Israel doesn't randomly shoot at civilians. Guess the world is full of evolution deniers. That's also so ironic as these Israelis you hate so much are the most scientifically advanced people on this planet, the Jews have provided us with some of the greatest minds of history.

What's even more ironic as that these Hamas terrorists who you support so much would most probably kill you for saying evolution is real. Weird to think a few weeks ago you called Christian bakers homophobes yet you support a terrorist group that regularly murders gays.....

IIRC you're an atheist right? Hamas would most probably murder you for apostasy while in Israel your views would be respected just like the over 1 million Arabs who peacefully live in Israel.

And again you spew false facts, Y Net by its own acceptance has 'accidentally' been biased to the left wing agenda and is in DECLINE, They have openly opposed Netanyahu on countless occasions and that many claim that has been a reason in the paper's decline (as well as the rise of Yisrael Hayom).

Furthermore, it's a TABLOID. That would be like taking The Sun seriously? So from now on everytime The Sun says something should we believe them as well? (Hey you were the one who was going on about reliability of sources lol)

That article is literally ONLY on that tabloid. The other articles (like the one on Reuters), quote that Tabliod.

You know at one end you don't seem to have a problem with a terrorist group that clearly states in its charter that it wants to kill all Jews yet when an Israeli general threatens to use excessive force (which they never did), you get all hyped and start calling names to Israel lol.

What's strange is that you didn't seem to go beyond reading the headline because as I go further down in the article, I can clearly read things about Hezbollah firing rockets from civilian areas. Yet that's not important. What's important is that Israel is giving 'scary empty threats'.

Hey remember when you sent me that fake Netanyahu quote? The one where he said that there was no chance of a two state solution in present conditions (where you ignored the last 3 words and went wild about the evil Israelis?).

On that very same article there is a link to this article. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3602654,00.html

In that article I can clearly read that a Hezbollah leader just said that Israel has no right to exist.......

Hmmm that doesn't seem to bother you right? Hypocrisy? I think so.

You expect me to respond to the lies you say yet you happily ignore all the FACTS I present.

So to conclude:

You had no response to any of my points. Thus you think of the cunning excuse of me not providing reliable sources.

And then respond by giving me links to a tabloid and some random group..........

It is unbearingly hypocritical when Catholics (or any Chrisitans for that matter) insult the prophet Muhammed by calling him a paedophile. I seem to recall a massive Papal cover-up concerning paedophilia commited by Catho