Spike

ISIS testing the waters in Lebanon now. http://news.yahoo.com/lebanon-army-fights-expel-syria-linked-gunmen-border-121440474.html

Read the comments by member Curious.

Not just ISIS actually. You see, in the Kalamoun region, there are no issue between ISIS and the rest of the Syrian "rebels" militias. So, it's basically all the fighters of all the factions left in area after the Koseir and Yabrood battles, including the factions that were funded and armed by the US and the KSA through some of the parties in Lebanon.

This battle has been a long time coming. The town of Irsal has been since the start of the war in Syria one of the main routes of smuggling weapons. But it's a battle that these militias cannot win despite some support "under the table" by some Lebanese politicians. They have the Syrian army and Hezboullah behind them and the Lebanese army in front of them.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/does-this-war-make-me-look-fat/

On another note this is almost so ruthless its funny. Terribly terrible out of touch.

Page has been taken down, but I can predict what content was from the title. But that is nothing, last week they had an article titled "When genocide is permissible"! Almost Nazi levels of glorifying power and justifying violence. It was taken down a couple of hours later after the outrage from the people who saw it.

Page has been taken down, but I can predict what content was from the title. But that is nothing, last week they had an article titled "When genocide is permissible"! Almost Nazi levels of glorifying power and justifying violence. It was taken down a couple of hours later after the outrage from the people who saw it.

When genocide is permissible. Goodness me what a level of historical ignorance it would take for a Jew to write that.

When genocide is permissible. Goodness me what a level of historical ignorance it would take for a Jew to write that.

The "assasination" of sympathy and advertising and cheering for violence has reached inhuman levels. Forget the history and political side for a second, in what world is this not psychopathic:

BuOQhPQIQAEMv9Y.jpg

That is smartphone app game where the player gets to drop bombs on the people of Gaza. Forget the political struggle, I am losing my faith in the human race here!

My people, my religion is under threat and is murdured in Iraq by ISIS and nobody cares. Women are abducted with theyre family and they slaughter the men before they force women to merry them. They do masskillings and nearlo 100 000 ppl (definitly more then 50 000) hav flewn into the hills of Shinjar which is a holy place to my religion. And nobody seem to care, I don't understand it.

43 Children at least died because of hunger an thirst, 88 men died by being hung at a tree, the wife of my cousin has her mother living there and they don't know what to do 8 of her family tried to rescue one injured cousin of them and are not seen since then. I don't understand how this ppl really think this could be right. I've seen a vidio of them killin gall this poor shiha students, just like they're an animal, no, animals are normally treated with more respekt. Then all this Turkmen ppl, just in one row one after another, headshot, kicking body throw into water, headshot, kicking body, throw into water, the floor was fool of blood.

I just can't belive what is happening and why this source of evil hasn't been destroyd by the world, how can they accept this?

I'm Ezdi I'm shocked but WE ARE BRAVE WARRIORS we will never hesitate, never hold back, we will fight till our last drop of blood, we've never called for anybodys head or war or revenge for 6000 years full of peace and cease-fire and we have been rewarded with 74 mass killings and we're still standing. I'm not arrogant or ignorant, when everybody ran away we stood our ground as Kurds as Ezdis and we still do, this is the trueth. Now is not the time to crie for us, although my heart bleeds when I see all this violence this hungry kids, and this women. Nearly 500 people slaughtered in 48 hours and we see how we've been helped, everybody let us down, like always in history. Thank you peshmergah, a shame what you made of the brave warriors of Mela Mustafa Berzanî, you destroied what you stand for in 7 hours. Still I'm thankfull for my muslim brothers who help us and fight for us, not the whole kurdish ppl are like that and even Asyrian and Arabic Men stand with us in our villages and with our guerilla Fighters from Syra and came to our Help, not all are like thtat group of peshmergeh that flew, kurds are brave kurds are brothers and we will fight shoulder by shoulder, back on back, and look into the dead eyes of our soulless enemys.

#freedom4Edzi #freedom4Shinjar #Freedom4Kurdistan #Freedom4Iraq #Freedom4Syria #Peacock4Kurdistan

http://en.firatajans.com/news/news/isis-abducts-women-in-sinjar.htm

http://en.firatajans.com/news/news/human-tragedy-on-sinjar-mountains.htm

http://basnews.com/en/News/Details/About-200-000-People-Flee-Sinjar/29135

http://basnews.com/en/News/Details/ISIS-Kills-30-Yazidis-In-Sinjar/29050

http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/040820141

http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/04082014

http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/040820145

Foreign Office minister Baroness Warsi has resigned saying that she "can no longer support UK Government policy on Gaza"

She is one of those corrupt, in it for me politicians. Quite happy to shit on the poor and fiddle expenses.

Ok shes resigned over Camerons israeli friendly stance, but that wouldnt have been her decision, believe me. She would have been under immense pressure from other muslims, her family etc.

Those are old as fuck, I'd like to see him do it again! I remember reading the Banksy book in high school.

Good to see'em again though. Just following choulos theme of other ways of protest.

Jewish comedian, mark thomas is quite good as well. He walked the length of the wall.

I am losing my faith in the human race here!

You shouldn't have any in the first place. It always surprises me when people are of the opinion that humans are somehow superior enough to live without war. We're animals. Animals fight. Other primates certainly do. As do ants, wasps, and other hive mind insects. And that's just off the top of my head, these are animals that specifically fight what we would recognise as 'wars' (in that the entire society piles in and contributes to the war effort, not unlike the total war that was World War I) - not including animals that fight as a herd/community against others of their own kind over territory and resources. The only difference between us and them is that we have a far, far larger range of resources which are precious enough to Babylon that going to war is a necessity; while for animals I imagine they'd only fight over . Also Babylon profits massively every time there's a war, which is another nice incentive.

Talking of the First World War, can I state how utterly disgusting I find the outpourings of right wing vaginal discharge that have come out disguised as 'commemorating' the anniversary. Fuck off. It was your great-grandparents that were to blame for 9 million, largely forced soldiers (either forced into the army by a powerful propaganda campaign and the associated peer and social pressure that placed on young men to enlist, or forced to join up outright via conscription) dying over essentially no good reason. Now you're distorting the truth to serve your own twisted agenda, which is to drive up patriotism and nationalism amongst the sheep that elect you. No mention is ever made of how horribly the soldiers suffered, how poorly equipped and how shockingly led they were - instead all the focus is on their 'brave sacrifice' and 'courageous answer to our country's call in its hour of need'. It's as though the vast governmental incompetence that led to the war in the first place and then made every little aspect of it a billion times worse never existed.