Spike

It seems like most Israelis are so desperate for an international source that they resort to crap news stations such as Fox. There are no facts, statistics or official reports in the video either, so I can't really see how it is even considered to be worth adding to the discussion.

Next they will use Bill O'reilly and Sean Hannity as the voice of "TRUTH". I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry mate.

Next they will use Bill O'reilly and Sean Hannity as the voice of "TRUTH". I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry mate.

That wouldn't surprise me at all, LOL. Let's just pray that the conflict will end as soon as possible, and that casualities on both sides are limited. I fear for the Palestinians... May your God be with you..

Fox News? American media outlet? The same USA that provides what, $60 bn every year to fund "your" army? LOL mate.

Using that video as a source is just.... Pathetic. Sorry, but it really is.

Same channel that wants to send more American troops to Iraq and start a war in Iran too. LOL.

Human shields are Hamas’s PR

It’s hard to figure out why Hamas would launch a missile attack against Israel. They can’t possibly win. Their missiles are useless, and seldom hit anything before the Israelis blow them up. If they wanted to, they could crush Hamas like a bug.

What Hamas does get is good PR. The visuals are golden: fleeing civilians, injured kids, apartment buildings bombed to rubble. So are the lopsided statistics – hundreds of Palestinians dead but zero Israelis. European press coverage has been overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinians. In the Guardian, one commentator called the conflict “as perverse as Mike Tyson punching a toddler.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/human-shields-are-hamass-pr/article19602451/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LafyKmsayU

0:20.

^^

Regarding FOX, do you really want to quote a station that has been proven to broadcast more than 60% factually incorrect information.

Really interested in the discussion going on its really informative and insightful to see both sides views.

We always hear about Israel getting attacked by Hamas and there was a ridiculous figure I read of the amount of rockets fired in the thousands in a short period, but how many of these actually make it past Israels iron dome? Is there any figures?

The rockets don't carry an explosive head and they are locally made so their accuracy is non-existent (for example, the other day a Palestinian group tried laughing a rocket on the north of Israel from Lebanon and it ended up landing on the south of Lebanon). The vast majority of the rockets end just hit forests or end up in the sea. Very very rarely do they actually civilian houses. And the damage is basically this:

rocket.jpgF140710HP58-e1405015637656-635x357.jpg

These last two weeks Hamas has launched over 1500 rockets killing 1 civilian and injuring less than 30. The rockets' aim is just to disrupt the normal life of the Israeli citizens. It's the only way for the Palestinians to resist now.

It’s hard to figure out why Hamas would launch a missile attack against Israel. They can’t possibly win. Their missiles are useless, and seldom hit anything before the Israelis blow them up. If they wanted to, they could crush Hamas like a bug.

What Hamas does get is good PR. The visuals are golden: fleeing civilians, injured kids, apartment buildings bombed to rubble. So are the lopsided statistics – hundreds of Palestinians dead but zero Israelis. European press coverage has been overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinians. In the Guardian, one commentator called the conflict “as perverse as Mike Tyson punching a toddler.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/human-shields-are-hamass-pr/article19602451/

I am going to tell you this because I think you are a decent guy, though I really disagree with you on some matters. DON'T listen to whatever is being fed to you. Think for your own. There are clearly two problems with the video you posted.

1) Those are mortars not rockets.

2) THIS IS SYRIA NOT PALESTINE. If you know the least Arabic you will be able to tell. This is also at the beginning of their conflict before Alqaeda and ISIS jumped in.

Watch what you post mate.

You are so wrong, mate. The dead Palestinian creates no good PR for Hamas, in fact the opposite. What it does is generate sympathy for the the Palestinians, but I think they would be VERY HAPPY to give up that sympathy to get their children back. I've not seen a SINGLE Danish, nor English source defending Hamas' actions. They have, however, defended the innoncent Palestinians. There is a huge difference, and you should fucking know that.

Still need to see that impartial, international and empirical source on the supposedly 'vast majority' of human shields. Try again.

You are so wrong, mate. The dead Palestinian creates no good PR for Hamas, in fact the opposite. What it does is generate sympathy for the the Palestinians, but I think they would be VERY HAPPY to give up that sympathy to get their children back. I've not seen a SINGLE Danish, nor English source defending Hamas' actions. They have, however, defended the innoncent Palestinians. There is a huge difference, and you should fucking know that.

Still need to see that impartial, international and empirical source on the supposedly 'vast majority' of human shields. Try again.

Enough.

Enough.

IsraelFullTruth, IDF supporter and IDF?

"Still need to see that impartial, international and empirical source on the supposedly 'vast majority' of human shields. Try again."

impartial:

not partial or biased; fair; just: an impartial judge.
international:
transcending national boundaries or viewpoints.
empirical:
derived from or guided by experience or experiment.
No, it is not enough, mate. Nowhere near enough.

IsraelFullTruth, IDF supporter and IDF?

"Still need to see that impartial, international and empirical source on the supposedly 'vast majority' of human shields. Try again."

impartial:

not partial or biased; fair; just: an impartial judge.
international:
transcending national boundaries or viewpoints.
empirical:
derived from or guided by experience or experiment.
No, it is not enough, mate. Nowhere near enough.

WTF?! So you use the same excuse every time? because of the source? u don't have your own eyes to see the video?! You can clearly see. Nothing more.

To ignore that you need to be or blind or just a person that don't want to accept it.

Hamas Spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri: Human-Shield Policy Is Effecive!

Hamas uses crap for rockets. As far as accuracy, damage and damage radius are concerned, these rockets are not the type that you can use in a proper army. The iron dome is an anti rocket rocket defense system that " officially" can intercept rockets from a distance of 70km according to wikipedia. It also says that the range can be maximized to intercept rockets from a distance of 250km. As far as true stats are concerned, I doubt you would find true or accurate stats. On a personal opinion, I doubt the number "thousands" or anything close ti that figure is true. Simply because Hamas is a militia not an army, and fatalities on the Israeli side would have definitely been more than 1 civilian.

Having said that, Hamas are true terrorists. They know their rockets are not going to do much damage. They know that the Israelis will definitely retaliate with overwhelming power and stupidity. They are well aware that there will be many civilian casualties. They assume the more civilian casualties, the more support they will get from the international community. They are playing a sick game, and Israel is helping them by retaliating with such irrational power. They are desperate to redeem themselves. Israel is just helping them do that, unintentionally. The increase in IDF casualties portray them as heros, not to mention the capture of a soldier during combat which is a first for Hamas. It is a fucked up situation from both sides and the only victims are the civilians.

My exact thoughts. Hamas are a disgusting organisation. IDF are bad but Hamas are truly, truly awful and IMO are the main reason why all of this is happening.

WTF?! So you use the same excuse every time? because of the source? u don't have your own eyes to see the video?! You can clearly see. Nothing more.

To ignore that you need to be or blind or just a person that don't want to accept it.

Hamas Spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri: Human-Shield Policy Is Effecive!

ME? Using excuses? Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhaha...........................

Um, mate. Let's just stop it here. If you cannot comprehend the importance of an impartial source, then you are really, really deluded.

Enough.

1st video: People are ofcourse going to stay at their homes as they have NO WHERE TO GO. Unless you are going to provide them with new homes, which I doubt since you even fail to provide them with the essentials of living like WATER.

2nd video: SO CLEAR, a resistance guy taking a child from what seems to be an EXPOSED area, to safety by the wall. Apparently he doesn't want to see another Mohammed El Dorra. You do remember him.

3rd: video: Shoes nothing but people trying to get to safety then leaving it to try to find another. Shows a woman and children.

What are you on about? This is weak man. TOO WEAK.

My exact thoughts. Hamas are a disgusting organisation. IDF are bad but Hamas are truly, truly awful and IMO are the main reason why all of this is happening.

And Israel is just aiding them very well with their behavior. Their ex foreign minister describes it as act of terrorism.

I'm Sorry but it's just pathetic.
More and more excuses...
You just don't want to accept it. that's it.
Worthless discussion.

Alright, pseudo Messiah. Sorry we do not accept your 'sources' and 'evidence' without questions. Seems like most of the Israeli population do though so... Keep on spreadin' tha propaganda, maaaan.

Human shields are Hamass PR

Its hard to figure out why Hamas would launch a missile attack against Israel. They cant possibly win. Their missiles are useless, and seldom hit anything before the Israelis blow them up. If they wanted to, they could crush Hamas like a bug.

What Hamas does get is good PR. The visuals are golden: fleeing civilians, injured kids, apartment buildings bombed to rubble. So are the lopsided statistics hundreds of Palestinians dead but zero Israelis. European press coverage has been overwhelmingly sympathetic to the Palestinians. In the Guardian, one commentator called the conflict as perverse as Mike Tyson punching a toddler.

And instead of trying to find a way around this, IDF are simply playing along. It's inexcusable really when we all know there has to be a different way than this to get rid of Hamas.

I'm Sorry but it's just pathetic.
More and more excuses...
You just don't want to accept it. that's it.
Worthless discussion.

The pathetic part is that your sources are FB and youtube. The pathetic thing is that you even posted videos of a conflict in some other part in the region ( Syria). The pathetic part is that you don't know if these videos are even related to this conflict. The pathetic thing is that you take what is given/shown to you and you put them, iterpret them the way you want and believe them. The pathetic thing is not (like Peppen said) have solid sources that you can base your argument on. That is what makes this a worthless discussion.

Alright, pseudo Messiah. Sorry we do not accept your 'sources' and 'evidence' without questions. Seems like most of the Israeli population do though so... Keep on spreading' tha propaganda, maaaan.

I don't need you to accept it. you are brainwashed too. do what you want. keep on spreading your propaganda too.