Spike

B'Tselem is a organisation who belongs to the left, extreme left i might say most of the Israelis called them traitors that's what they are. saying that the human shields is a lie it's nonsense we have no interest with Palestinians people dead. if that's was our aim the Gaza strip was very different a long time ago...

B'Tselem, is a human rights organisation. They are not traitors. As a matter of fact, they were one of the three human rights that Goldstone used in the report on Gaza 2009. They were the ones with the least numbers by the way.

Going round in fucking circles here.

Bottom line theres ethnic cleansing going on, a genocide, and western govts ignore it because their political parties receive millions of pounds in donations from billionaire Israelis. Blood money for silence.

Western governments ignore it because they have just as much blood on their hands. Especially when you look at Civilian death tolls in Iraq(which goes without saying didnt have any weapons of mass destruction, nor anything to do with 9/11 or 7/7)

Naftali Bennett on SKY News I'm so proud that i voted for this guy :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=776249502396720&set=vb.396697410351933&type=2&theater

Lol what a tit. Uses UN sources as an argument, but when UN officially condems Israel, it's meh. Vast majority of killed civilians are human shields? He is a fucking disgrace.

The truth hurts, every words he said is true my friend.

How are and can opinions be deemed true or false? They are opinions after all, apart from the fact that 'a vast majority' of the killed civilians quite possibly CAN'T be human shields. It is simply not possible, and you know it. What is a' vast majority'? 50 %? 80 %? You categorize deaths in percentages and numbers and write then off as a regretable inconvenience, yet you continue the slaughter. This guy is a lunatic. Fuck him.

I'm not your friend, judging by your latest postings you are part of the right-wing groups of Israel. I am far left. I do not wish to be associated with you. So bugger off, 'mate'.

Keep feeding your propaganda machinery. I'm certain that will solve the conflict. Furthermore, calling leftists in Israel traitors for pointing out hypocrisy and the crimes committed by the gov goes to show how fucked up your views are.

Well this proves the point of many people here on the forum. Not only 13 of the "Elite" IDF soldiers were killed,, but actually Hamas captures, for the first time during combat, an israeli soldier. Seems like they are improving from war to another.

Keep feeding your propaganda machinery. I'm certain that will solve the conflict. Furthermore, calling leftists in Israel traitors for pointing out hypocrisy and the crimes committed by the gov goes to show how fucked up your views are.

Would you really expect better from a zionist ideology. Not to mention a right winged one too. Ofcourse that is the way they will handle anything.

Would you really expect better from a zionist ideology. Not to mention a right winged one too. Ofcourse that is the way they will handle anything.

Its like theyve been administered an oath with no free will. An oath akin to "black is white".

Its like theyve been administered an oath with no free will. An oath akin to "black is white".

And if you dare say that black is actually black, then you are either a traitor, self hating jew, an anti semite, or an extremist of some sort. Pathetic really.

This is one of the longest ongoing tragedies .. I have seen Germany Unified ,, Apartheid ended .. The Communist Empire broken down

Peace in Ireland yet this conflict continues . Sadly my country are largely responsible for a decision made almost 70 years ago

Recently sir I was going over some of the history work of the likes of Shlomo Sand ( Israeli History Professor, Tel Aviv) and Avi Shliem (Israeli History Professor at Oxford), and I learned that Belfour, who is responsible for the declaration, was also responsible for the anti immigration laws of Eastern European Jews. Interesting.

Recently sir I was going over some of the history work of the likes of Shlomo Sand ( Israeli History Professor, Tel Aviv) and Avi Shliem (Israeli History Professor at Oxford), and I learned that Belfour, who is responsible for the declaration, was also responsible for the anti immigration laws of Eastern European Jews. Interesting.

We (English) have done so many good things but also so many things I am ashamed of in all corners of the World

We (English) have done so many good things but also so many things I am ashamed of in all corners of the World

I think that applies to most ancient nations not just the English :). Nothing to be ashamed of as long as the mistakes are recognized and not repeated.

A jewish law professor, Hersch, was asked by the victors -Russia, Gt Britain, and the US to find determinants with which to try Germans at Nuremburg in 1946.

He came up with "crimes against peace, war crimes, and crimes against humanity"

Ironic. Those same determinants should be used in the future....