The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started playing 15 and I must say it feels amazing. The animations and physics keep getting better. Though I think headers are a bit too easy, or maybe I'm playing on too easy level (professional, difficult enough for me). Every goal feels like an accomplishment, because no more can you run through everything anymore. I was hoping they'd improved career mode somehow, but thus far it looks exactly the same like on 14.

Just started playing 15 and I must say it feels amazing. The animations and physics keep getting better. Though I think headers are a bit too easy, or maybe I'm playing on too easy level (professional, difficult enough for me). Every goal feels like an accomplishment, because no more can you run through everything anymore. I was hoping they'd improved career mode somehow, but thus far it looks exactly the same like on 14.

IMO header is normal in fifa 15, the only thing that I will fix is crazy long shot

You should try playing season.

IMO header is normal in fifa 15, the only thing that I will fix is crazy long shot

You should try playing season.

Season? I'm in my first season atm.

Well I win tons of headers with Costa and even Fabregas, Hazard and Willian have made some crazy leaps occasionally. I should play Drogba more 'cause I think he would totally dominate in the air. I don't particularly complain because it doesn't make long goalkicks useless, but still has that bit of unrealistic feel to it. What do you mean by crazy long shots and how will you fix it? Sry for stupid questions, but prior to 15 I played mostly only FIFA World online and seldom FIFA 14, so I'm still new to this. I was a PES fan before, but FIFA has turned my head.

Season? I'm in my first season atm.

Well I win tons of headers with Costa and even Fabregas, Hazard and Willian have made some crazy leaps occasionally. I should play Drogba more 'cause I think he would totally dominate in the air. I don't particularly complain because it doesn't make long goalkicks useless, but still has that bit of unrealistic feel to it. What do you mean by crazy long shots and how will you fix it? Sry for stupid questions, but prior to 15 I played mostly only FIFA World online and seldom FIFA 14, so I'm still new to this. I was a PES fan before, but FIFA has turned my head.

Season -> Online h2h.

If you play online a few player is so good at scoring looping long shot from like 10 yards outside penalty box

The nature of the sport doesn't allow for a balanced game. Any player with incredible pace is almost infinitely more useful than a slow player. The game can't take into consideration a player's intelligence or decision making. That is the reason why a shit cunt like Ibarbo is GOAT on FIFA. Not to mention there is always a broken part of the game like headers or scoring from the halfway line. It's exploited and makes the game less fun than it is. There are too many teams and players to make it a fair and balanced game because the sport is not fair in real life and anything even remotely resembling paraity doesn't exist. The more EA goes for realism the worse the game will become. It's need to be more arcadey.

The nature of the sport doesn't allow for a balanced game. Any player with incredible pace is almost infinitely more useful than a slow player. The game can't take into consideration a player's intelligence or decision making. That is the reason why a shit cunt like Ibarbo is GOAT on FIFA. Not to mention there is always a broken part of the game like headers or scoring from the halfway line. It's exploited and makes the game less fun than it is. There are too many teams and players to make it a fair and balanced game because the sport is not fair in real life and anything even remotely resembling paraity doesn't exist. The more EA goes for realism the worse the game will become. It's need to be more arcadey.

So...you don't like it?

Wtf, just won the league by 1 point over City in a very dramatic fashion.... and it was anticlimatic as hell! No celebrations from the players whatsoever, no trophy lifting video, no awesome montage of the season.. or anything that will make it feel like an accomplishment and not just another game. Instead all I got was a two sentence "news" that Chelsea FC were the champions. GTFO! My motivation to continue playing has dropped severely :( Believe it or not but a big part of why I play games is for emotions, and during the season it fulfilled its promise, but the ending was just such disappointment. Even worse than Mass Effect's trilogy!