Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The FIFA Thread v2

Shane
Followers 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIFA 15 is so ba that you cant even believe. Waiting for 16' while still playing 14.

Defending is terrible in 15 but 14 wasn't anything great either. All felt too rushed.

If they don't get 16 bang on then PES may rise again.

Defending is terrible in 15 but 14 wasn't anything great either. All felt too rushed.

When they make a new one every year I just can't comprehend how anything can be shit with their games

To be fair I played it again days ago, and right its not bad as when it was released. Its even a little better than FIFA 14, but not even close of being the football game I was expecting in a next-gen console.

It seems to me that in the past few FIFA's that for each alternate year they improve either one of attack or defense, while making the other worse.

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest PES 2015 is the closest you get of the real thing.

For me Drogba is still fucking beast in the game...always manages to win me games when nothing else works. I would be relegated from division 1 long time ago if not for Drogba headers in 80+ min...

• 2 weeks later...

Which are some good players to buy in fifa 15 ?

Hazard, Azpi left in my first season (wanted out ! )

I got Januzaj(LM), Pogba (CAM) rotate him with Oscar/Thorgan Hazard and salah/mosses on RM. Sold Willian for 65mil to Bayern :P sold Fabregas for 65mil.

My team looks something like this:

------Courtois-----

-Iva-Zouma-Terry-Bertrand-

------Van Ginkel---Matic----

----Salah----Pogba----Januzaj----

---------------Costa----------------

Subs: Oscar,mosses, Remy, Hazard(Thorgan),Ramires,schurle, Piazon

I play fifa since i was four years old started with FIFA 2000 and still playing i hate it sometimes, but this is the best we've got, can't even compare both. And i have a beast UT Club. If anyones interested to play with me you guys can send a message. I should warn you i'm pretty good at it :rolleyes:

Hey Guys! Is here anyone interested in Pro Clubs? A pity it isn't as popular as other modes!

I play pro clubs all the time in FIFA, especially as a goalkeeper. I also created a couple of compilations on YouTube.

With Chelsea, of course! :getin:

Hey Guys! Is here anyone interested in Pro Clubs? A pity it isn't as popular as other modes!

I play pro clubs all the time in FIFA, especially as a goalkeeper. I also created a couple of compilations on YouTube.

With Chelsea, of course! :getin:

Ps4?

Just started playing 15 and I must say it feels amazing. The animations and physics keep getting better. Though I think headers are a bit too easy, or maybe I'm playing on too easy level (professional, difficult enough for me). Every goal feels like an accomplishment, because no more can you run through everything anymore. I was hoping they'd improved career mode somehow, but thus far it looks exactly the same like on 14.

Just started playing 15 and I must say it feels amazing. The animations and physics keep getting better. Though I think headers are a bit too easy, or maybe I'm playing on too easy level (professional, difficult enough for me). Every goal feels like an accomplishment, because no more can you run through everything anymore. I was hoping they'd improved career mode somehow, but thus far it looks exactly the same like on 14.

IMO header is normal in fifa 15, the only thing that I will fix is crazy long shot

You should try playing season.