Rodwell

Alexis Sanchez

Fran Merida

Jay Rodriguez

Abel Hernandez

Lukaku

Subs: Ustari, Osvaldo, Rajkovic, M'Vila, Jordi Alba, Kalinic, Dani Parejo

beastly team.

A nice piece of news for those of you on PC.

FIFA13 is already being modded. Faces made for FIFA12 work on FIFA13, and since there is quite a bit of them already made, we will be able to patch up FIFA13 rather fast once tools are out.

Here's is Olivier Giroud in FIFA13 ( he has generic face by default ).

giroud02.jpg

giroud01.jpg

And yes, that kit looks tight. EA has included tight kit models in this year's FIFA also, but you have to edit some files to get them ;)

I already have great Oscar, EHazard and THazard faces on my PC and decent ones for Azpi and Moses ;)

How can i add new faces for players with generic face? Only with creation master?

How can i add new faces for players with generic face? Only with creation master?

There are other ways, but CM is the easiest one. You will have to wait though but I'll post here as soon as something new comes up ;)

Did you just play online as Chelsea vs Juve?

In thought it was you who just anileated me... My first game mate so i am entitled to have some adjusment period... Good game though, you deserved the win... I am watching MOTD but when i go back on ill add you then i'll give you a rematch at some point..

In thought it was you who just anileated me... My first game mate so i am entitled to have some adjusment period... Good game though, you deserved the win... I am watching MOTD but when i go back on ill add you then i'll give you a rematch at some point..

Lol thought it was you when I saw the PSN ID. Was shitting myself towards the end, thought you'd snatch an equalizer! :P

Lol thought it was you when I saw the PSN ID. Was shitting myself towards the end, thought you'd snatch an equalizer! :P

Yeah i was better towards the end, at first i was just going, all that feels good, then i insta gave it to you and luckily cech saved... Definately want a rematch at some point mate..... :D Good game though, what are the odds of that though the first time i play a match its vs you....

Funny there are classic kits. Chelsea have the 1970 kit with yellow socks, Man Utd and Liverpool don't have one lmao. Seems only Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City have a classic kit in the prem.

Funny there are classic kits. Chelsea have the 1970 kit with yellow socks, Man Utd and Liverpool don't have one lmao. Seems only Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City have a classic kit in the prem.

But you have to unlock them, right?

I unlocked the Chelsea kit already, there's the 1982 Villa kit too. Have lots of those coin things whatever they are. I'm on level 53 from the amount of time i played FIFA 12.

Seems you can't play ranked yet though, i just whipped some guy 6-2 in my first game. It's a hell of a lot easier than 12 though, i mean the passing is fluid and it's a lot quicker. There will be some very high scoring games...