The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Cant wait to play fifa UT... not really bothered about how the computer plays as i pretty much soley play online.. It seems harder offline atm... Normally play legendary but play world class on the demo... But its a 2 month old version so the actual game will probably feel completely different as well.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimate team ratings always make me laugh though... There are loads of players who are rated like 80 and every stat is above that then you also get opposites happening... Only looked at chelsea but for example mata is 86 which is fair enough but his individual ratings are:

Rating: 86

Pace: 83

Shooting: 77

Passing: 79

Dribbling: 87

Defending: 49

Heading: 67

So he is rated 87 for dribbling yet everything else is much lower.... Passing 79, malouda is rated higher....

Ultimate team ratings always make me laugh though... There are loads of players who are rated like 80 and every stat is above that then you also get opposites happening... Only looked at chelsea but for example mata is 86 which is fair enough but his individual ratings are:

Rating: 86

Pace: 83

Shooting: 77

Passing: 79

Dribbling: 87

Defending: 49

Heading: 67

So he is rated 87 for dribbling yet everything else is much lower.... Passing 79, malouda is rated higher....

FIFA UT rating are ridiculous. They do this shit so you buy the IF player. Why would you bother paying 300k if you already have an absolute great card?

I like Ultimate team but i was pissed off last year for the most part because of some of the ultra pace and strength whores, it also got boring being against the same old players. I'm thinking to just spend no money whatsoever and see how i can do with my 48 packs, accumulating money as i go in matches. Might even make a series on youtube, not sure. I will probably spend a bit to try n get an IF Hazard when he's on the market (he will be) but wont spend as much as i did last year. The head to head FUT seasons look good tho so never say never.

I'll soon get really addicted to FUT again i know it. You ever used Cheat Engine?

I always used it to search pages and pages of players quickly instead of going through 679 pages worth of players...

As FIFA 12 is coming to an end, i thought i'd say thank you to Drogba as he's not on FIFA 13. Thanks for all the fun i've had with you in my Chelsea teams and make this very short video. I know the run up is different but you know, can't be perfect lol.

Version 2 if you prefer ---->

Tell me what's the best. In version 2 i've tried to make it look like he's not taking a run up lol.

Thanks for the answer ... I tried FIFA 13 demo, but the controls for keyboard are all mixed up and my graphics card can hardly play it on low. So I thougt that I would just update FIFA 12 with new rosters after summer transfer window.

Thanks for the answer ... I tried FIFA 13 demo, but the controls for keyboard are all mixed up and my graphics card can hardly play it on low. So I thougt that I would just update FIFA 12 with new rosters after summer transfer window.

FIFA12 works better on your pc then FIFA13?

And actually there are some patches that update FIFA12 with new rosters. I can give you a link but you will have to work out the rest on your own. Also, some crashes may happen.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175010

http://www.soccergam...ad.php?t=174748

FIFA12 works better on your pc then FIFA13?

And actually there are some patches that update FIFA12 with new rosters. I can give you a link but you will have to work out the rest on your own. Also, some crashes may happen.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175010

http://www.soccergam...ad.php?t=174748

The min specs are identical!!!

If Fifa 12 runs then so will Fifa 13.

How do I know - because I've been involved with it and have seen it with my own eyes :)

The Demo is un-optimised, all of the optimisation takes place in the final few weeks. Fifa 13 will work on your PC..

If you want to stick with 12 you'll need a data editor :)

Edit: dam responded to wrong post :(

The min specs are identical!!!

If Fifa 12 runs then so will Fifa 13.

How do I know - because I've been involved with it and have seen it with my own eyes :)

The Demo is un-optimised, all of the optimisation takes place in the final few weeks. Fifa 13 will work on your PC..

If you want to stick with 12 you'll need a data editor :)

Edit: dam responded to wrong post :(

I downloaded one patch and it was much better, but I will just wait untill it comes out and try it ... I hope you are right, because FIFA is the best game ever and I can't imagine not playing it, since I've played every FIFA from 2002 B)

Everyone get their stupid security question done in time?

You only get early web app release if you logged in and answered a new security question between March 7 and Sept 12.

I did last week, but cant remember if I did it before or after the 12th of sept. <_<

Stupid fucking EA

Everyone get their stupid security question done in time?

You only get early web app release if you logged in and answered a new security question between March 7 and Sept 12.

I did last week, but cant remember if I did it before or after the 12th of sept. <_<

Stupid fucking EA

New security question? I have had my security question set up since the web app first came out and never changed it. I thought you had to have a security question on the account and have played Fifa UT between march 7th and september 12th.... Confused.com