The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

@,

Do you have an idea when the FUT Web app is out?

Want to get trading!!

No not a clue...You would have thought they would have made a big thing about it... Last year was about a week or so before release i think... I'll investigate... :)

EDIT:

The official stance by Ultimate team UK is "We'll let you know when the details for this have officially been confirmed"... Probably want to get people attracted by the demo then announce the web app to attract more people before the actual release...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can use it on 22nd with the season ticket :D can't spend money on it but can play around with any coins that u can get. I've looked for ages to find out when the web app is available, found sod all.

BTW apparently this demo is 2 months old, it will be better than what's on the demo but i must say, the demo is very good. Hard tho on World Class.

We can use it on 22nd with the season ticket :D can't spend money on it but can play around with any coins that u can get. I've looked for ages to find out when the web app is available, found sod all.

BTW apparently this demo is 2 months old, it will be better than what's on the demo but i must say, the demo is very good. Hard tho on World Class.

Yeah apparently someone has played the full game beta and it is much better than the demo and is a big improvement so i am told.

Was wondering why i was raping teams in the first half then seemed to be getting run over in the second half and noticed they have changed the stamina system a lot so if you hold down R2 a lot then you really notice it at the end of the game... All my players were fucked. Which is good, means we'll have to be more selective with our use of it... :)

I personally think EA have tried changing too much too quickly.

Maybe I'm just shit, but I can't make more than 2 tackles a game (usually slide tackles), and I've only scored 1 goal (Giovinco; Juventus).

The pace system is all confusing too.

When I was using Dortmund and had Marco Reus, he couldn't get past Kolarov... ever ._.

The game looks great and all but honestly it's so hard to get past a player. There's basically zero time to try and dribble plus like Leif said, I can't run past a defender using Walcott or Aguero...

Maybe I need to understand the game a bit better but I'm division 1 on fifa12 so im not that much of a shit player.

Yeah i am also a div 1 fifa player and found it hard to get past players, though i pretty much soley play online so when their defence isn't as structured and organsised it should be a bit easier... I think there are a lot of changes so its gonna take a while to get used to... Also apparently the actual game feels a lot different to the demo so we will get a better idea when we play that... Overall i am happy with it... Don't mind the game being harder, i just need to get the practice in...

I just played it. There have been some good improvements. For me, the attacking intelligence is by far the biggest difference. What I noticed in the demo is that the play was more fluid due to attackers making good runs which allows you to use extended runs of link up play. They also changed the dribbling a bit. Allows for more variety.

The improvement to the AI, to me, seems to me to have also helped open up the game. When I was playing the game, the pitch sometimes felt twice as big as FIFA 12. The team kept its shape so well. So it allowed for more realistic passing exchanges. This overall package has quickened the play up. In FIFA 12 the pitch seemed narrow due to the crowding of space. In FIFA 13 there are various spaces.

It will mean it will be harder to play Possession as you are just sucked right into the speed of the play since it's so fluid. The first touch controls were a decent improvement. You only really notice them a bit when you use lob/lifted through pass.

The commentary was pretty nifty the way they talk about players and their storylines. As always though, enjoy it while it lasts because it'll become reptitive after a while. The graphics seemed a bit better too. Not by much, just a little crisper, brighter and the play on the pitch looks better. The lob pass and through balls are much better. They have more chances of reaching their intended targets due to the attacking intelligence and also they've been redesigned to be slicker. It'll lead to better attacking buildup.

All in all, good. It does seem a bit like FIFA 12.5 rather than 13. Definitely buying it though.