Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The FIFA Thread v2

Shane
Followers 1

Couple things i just noticed: Fans are louder, sometimes they get loud for no good reason though lol.

In addition to 'Player ratings', after the game there's now 'Player Performance' which is a more detailed version and shows everything the player did attacking and defending wise.

Slight change to formations, now you see things like '4-3-3 attack' '4-3-3 defend' and new formations like '4-3-3 false 9' and a more defensive 4-5-1.

Also, Geoff Shreeves gives injury updates and occasionally you see the 4th official with his electronic board during substitutions.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here... I can't get on it, but it could just be the millions of people all trying to get on at the same time to see if its there. Hopefully its crashing because they are updating it but we will see..

Couple things i just noticed: Fans are louder, sometimes they get loud for no good reason though lol.

In addition to 'Player ratings', after the game there's now 'Player Performance' which is a more detailed version and shows everything the player did attacking and defending wise.

Slight change to formations, now you see things like '4-3-3 attack' '4-3-3 defend' and new formations like '4-3-3 false 9' and a more defensive 4-5-1.

Also, Geoff Shreeves gives injury updates and occasionally you see the 4th official with his electronic board during substitutions.

Out of interest, can you make subs and change formations that you have pre-determined on the fly... Something i have always wanted on the game especially for online when the subs you make in certain scenarios are always the same and if you could do it with one button then it would be better and stop the 2 40 second pauses whilst someone switches to a 3-5-2 and makes 3 subs etc... I heard it was a voice thing for kinect but was wondering whether it was a D-Pad thing you could do...

Out of interest, can you make subs and change formations that you have pre-determined on the fly... Something i have always wanted on the game especially for online when the subs you make in certain scenarios are always the same and if you could do it with one button then it would be better and stop the 2 40 second pauses whilst someone switches to a 3-5-2 and makes 3 subs etc... I heard it was a voice thing for kinect but was wondering whether it was a D-Pad thing you could do...

Nah - it's the normal tactics and play style thing - but that would be a very nice addition. The last NBA game i had (2k10) you could do that, saved a lot of time.

Nah - it's the normal tactics and play style thing - but that would be a very nice addition. The last NBA game i had (2k10) you could do that, saved a lot of time.

Yeah i got NBA2K12 and i think you can do that... Even more beneficial for a football game but probably be a next year thing... Oh well as long gameplay is good that is the main thing. :)

The commentators also give team news. Position in the League, past victories/losses, players performance (they always point the fact giroud has scored yet), etc.

I believe Fifa improved the CPU at legendary dificulty!

I always felt high level CPU was much better defending than attacking. Sometimes there was an wide open player and it wouldnt pass to it, would make the worng play and had a bad shotting time (always a bit late). Now, it is way more threatening. Players drible more and shoot better. Probably due to the new A.I.

Stil pretty beatable though :)

I believe Fifa improved the CPU at legendary dificulty!

I always felt high level CPU was much better defending than attacking. Sometimes there was an wide open player and it wouldnt pass to it, would make the worng play and had a bad shotting time (always a bit late). Now, it is way more threatening. Players drible more and shoot better. Probably due to the new A.I.

Stil pretty beatable though :)

World class is also improved, on Fifa 12 i beat World class with ease, but just lost twice to Man city on world class.

The CPU seems to have gotten better defensively and their attacks are more dangerous now.

Played a few games, though with some old gamepad...

Overall I really like it. It's the most balanced and polished FIFA though I still can't say a lot.

Player movement is wonderful though. They exploit space really nicely and make good runs for crosses also. With new 1st touch controls mixed with new AI movement counter attacks get a whole new meaning.

World class is also improved, on Fifa 12 i beat World class with ease, but just lost twice to Man city on world class.

The CPU seems to have gotten better defensively and their attacks are more dangerous now.

YES! I have not lost with BOR, but JUVE sucks (at least for me), lost 3 times already (all for City). Legendary though.

I mostly agree with Fifa ratings, although Podolski 86 is highly overated. They are being way more resrict with skill levels....Gotze 4 stars????

YES! I have not lost with BOR, but JUVE sucks (at least for me), lost 3 times already (all for City). Legendary though.

I mostly agree with Fifa ratings, although Podolski 86 is highly overated. They are being way more resrict with skill levels....Gotze 4 stars????

City are very good in the game, plus most of their players have improved ratings due to the way they've started the season.

where is my demo psn???

Mate i'm still waiting on it too.. Fuck knows where it is. I just want to scout Juventus too see what we are in for considering EA get the ratings perfectly correct :Goober:

Mate i'm still waiting on it too.. Fuck knows where it is. I just want to scout Juventus too see what we are in for considering EA get the ratings perfectly correct :Goober:

Do you want the rating or keep the mistery for your own discovery?

so basically we get fucked over as xbox get their time slot 12 hours ahead allegedly due to playstations choosing then they can't release the demo in a 4 hour window that is still way after everyone else gets it. its not even the 12 hours or whatever its just the apparent attitude of them to not tell us what's going on. oh well, if its not there by 3am i am calling it a night... at least i hear its good, and apparently its a 2 month old version, so the actual game should be an improvement of the demo.