Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.
Followers 0

Domestic finals are domestic finals and his record is absolutely unbelievable. Even scored 2 in the community shield against Arsenal in 2005 at the Millenium Stadium. His stats are mad.

2005 = League Cup and Premiership

2007 = League Cup and FA Cup

2010 = FA Cup and Premiership

2012 =

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please win, by a lot too.

Please for me, If he scores then I'll get Torres tattoo'd on my arse.

Y U NO BEAT LIVERPOOL IN SEMIS??!!! :rant:

:lol: What?

Wembley was being built by Aussie contractors.

I can bet it would have finished on time had it been the Melbourne Cricket Ground or Stadium Australia we were rebuilding :P

Wembley was being built by Aussie contractors.

I can bet it would have finished on time had it been the Melbourne Cricket Ground or Stadium Australia we were rebuilding :P

Really? Didn't know that. :lol:

This should actually be listed as Chelsea vs Liverpool, the team that comes first alphabetically is listed as the "home" team on the scoreboard.

They are 8th in the league,let them be happy for the small things.

This should actually be listed as Chelsea vs Liverpool, the team that comes first alphabetically is listed as the "home" team on the scoreboard.

You are right mate ;).

I want this win so bad as every player out there. My dad is Liverpool fan and I want us to win. We are playing great under RDM and I hope this will continue till end of the season.

I think it's more epic to be the away team. Chelsea 5-1 Tottenham doesn't look half as nice as Tottenham 1-5 Chelsea. Wow just a week to go basically, and if we win it's back to the Community Shield which is easier to get tickets to :D ah i love Wembley.

Be bloody shocked if we did!But our record is so poor..they're jammy and scum..and seem to not be capeable of winning a trophy on an actual scoreline so probably go to pens which we're shite at