Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.
Followers 0

I can't believe we lost to those clowns twice seeing how we beat Barcelona and Napoli and a number of teams much better than them... they have a squad full of ugly inbreds and racists. I'm pretty confident we will smash them.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please for me, If he scores then I'll get Torres tattoo'd on my arse.

That's a promise then so be prepared to post pictures of it. :D

That's a promise then so be prepared to post pictures of it. :D

You wanna see my arse?

I always thought Chelsea fans were quite queer ;)

Our recent record against liverpool unfortunately speaks for itself and they seem to have the same sort of hold over us as we have had against barcelona for example.I certainly feel that we are the superior side and our current team spirit and long overdue luck brings back memories of Joses time here when you just knew that we would prevail.I believe it will be close but with four of our most influential players effectively playing their "final" due to uefa's ridiculous disciplinary system i think we can come out winners,but only just.

Having said that i would really love to give them a good tanking and get them out of our second home with fifteen minutes left!!

Hope to see

Cech

Bosingwa - Terry - Ivanovic - Cole

Meireles - Ramires

Sturridge - Lampard - Kalou

Torres

With Drogba and Mata coming on around the 60th minute mark, depending on how things are going.

Nothing lasts forever, this is a great chance to end that, they're fucking hopeless this season. Hopefully we can batter them.

We've never beaten a Liverpool side managed by Dalglish in 12 attempts...

You can use statistics to prove anything. Mr. Wembley hasn't failed to score at a final in Wembley. 4 in 4, I believe, and that's not including the semi's.

You can use statistics to prove anything. Mr. Wembley hasn't failed to score at a final in Wembley. 4 in 4, I believe, and that's not including the semi's.

It's 3 in 3 cap. Scored against Man United, Everton and Portsmouth.

He has scored 6 goals in 6 FA Cup appearances at Wembley - 3 in semi & 3 in final.

It's 3 in 3 cap. Scored against Man United, Everton and Portsmouth.

He has scored 6 goals in 6 FA Cup appearances at Wembley - 3 in semi & 3 in final.

Was including 1 against Tottenham in the League Cup 08, forgot about the 2 he got against Arsenal in the same competition in 07. So that's 6 from 5,

Was including 1 against Tottenham in the League Cup 08, forgot about the 2 he got against Arsenal in the same competition in 07. So that's 6 from 5,

Aah. It's 4 in 4 if you put it that way then. That Carling Cup Final against Arsenal was at the Millennium Stadium in Wales.