The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

10 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Barcelona's Lionel Messi refused to give his shirt to Alphonso Davies after 8-2 defeat

https://www.givemesport.com/1593183-barcelonas-lionel-messi-refused-to-give-his-shirt-to-alphonso-davies-after-82-defeat

Little prick.

what an Argie bellend

I hope he is stuck at Barca and those Catalan cunts collapse around him

The Telegraph

Friday August 21 2020

Football Nerd

Are Bayern Munich and PSG the two most dominant Champions League finalists?

694F6D30AAA1022BD17A746113A606DC.png

By Daniel Zeqiri

Bayern Munich and PSG have the highest combined goal difference of any pair of Champions League finalists from the past 10 years, and Sunday's showpiece game will surely bring goals.

There are worrying questions to be asked about the growing predictability of top-level European football caused by financial inequality, exemplified by Bayern and PSG's dominance of their domestic leagues.

That dominance has now carried into the Champions League too, with Bayern winning all 10 matches in the competition this season and averaging a scarcely believable four goals per game.

There is so much talent concentrated in these two sides that they swat away most opposition with ease, but that also should mean Sunday's final delivers entertainment value.

Here, I analyse how Bayern and PSG compare to previous Champions League finalists.

If you enjoy Football Nerd, you should sign up to our Sport Briefing newsletter, showcasing the most important stories, plus highlights from our features, analysis and interviews weekdays.

what an Argie bellend
I hope he is stuck at Barca and those Catalan cunts collapse around him
I do not think you are in an emotional right place after Bayern raped Barcelona. Takes time to heal. I am pretty sure Messi would have given him his shirt if Barca lost 4:2 or something like that.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I do not think you are in an emotional right place after Bayern raped Barcelona. Takes time to heal. I am pretty sure Messi would have given him his shirt if Barca lost 4:2 or something like that.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

he is still a cunt

boo hoo

Boo-hoo. | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme