Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19
Followers 6

IF we lose key players and Tuchel over this, I am done.

WTF, we are on the verge of something special again.

And now this shit?????

Tuchel will bounce and go to Bayern

• Like 1
  • Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

if you saw the Spanish forums...

Posted Images

Vinai Venkatesham steps down from European Clubs Association as Arsenal leave organisation

Vinai Venkatesham has left his role on the ECA board as the Gunners move closer to European Super League

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/news/vinai-venkatesham-arsenal-leave-european-20415286

Load of  bluster we've seen numerous times before which will just end with tweeks to the CL format and money to clubs.

Incredible scenario could see PSG named Champions League winners by default as European Super League fall-out continues

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/04/19/incredible-scenario-could-see-psg-named-champions-league-winners-by-default-as-european-super-league-fall-out-continues/

12 of Europe’s biggest clubs announcing that they’ve agreed to form a new competition, the European Super League, according to Diario AS. The 12 clubs, including La Liga heavyweights Atletico MadridBarcelona and Real Madrid, have announced themselves as founding members, but two clubs notable in their absence were Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain, who’ve declined to become founding members.

12 minutes ago, chippy said:

Load of  bluster we've seen numerous times before which will just end with tweeks to the CL format and money to clubs.

this is entirely possible. Could easily be just a bluff or a reaction that the CL reform is not enough for those clubs. But JPM is seirous about this and they would not try if they wer enot confident those clubs would pull through. Either way something in football is broken now without repair.

At the end of the day I will still be watching this. 

But I hope it don't ends up like a fail football league that WWE tried to make (XFL), total failure that. 

However this is different because you have the biggest club that here in US people follow. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester United, City, Chelsea, Juventus, Inter etc etc. As in the words of 2008 crisis, they are "too big to fail". These clubs do have great power in pulling this and they will do it as people all over the world will continue to watch them. 

Now the leagues will be fool by kicking these teams out. They are dead without Real Madrid, Barcelona and such. So they should play it smart. 

I will still support Chelsea and watch these matches. 

Edited by Fernando
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Laylabelle said:

This is so dumb!!! 

It was bound to happen. 

So make it happen with the powerful club and go from there. 

Only one missing is Bayern. PSG they can stay out for all they want, they hold no power. We want Bayern!