The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Pep may be a fraud, but what are his players doing? Jesus is horrible at scoring goals. He has worse conversation rate than Tammy. Shoukd have scored one.

Sterling had his Torres moment. Ederson is Ederson.

Laporte likes to pass it to the opponents.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Plus there is this karma or whatever for clubs...

Before we won CL we come close many times. Monaco semi final, Liverpool ghost goal, Pool again on penalties loss, semis against Barca when Ovrebo stole the game from us, Terry penalty in Moscow...

We were so close but failed many times. We had to suffer for so long.

And I think the same will happen with City and PSG for some reason. PSG will play semis for the first time now and City been there only once.

Before they win it they will have hard defeats on penalties, when they where the better side...

So I do not think they are even close to winning it. There is some special force about this things :D

Best english team ever😄😄😄

I predicted Pep will choke again this year, check old comments...They are never getting this title with Pep. 

The dude actualy went with bunker against lyon. Mahrez, Silva on bench haha.

City, real and barca are disgrace to football. Having all these star players on bench. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Plus there is this karma or whatever for clubs...

Before we won CL we come close many times. Monaco semi final, Liverpool ghost goal, Pool again on penalties loss, semis against Barca when Ovrebo stole the game from us, Terry penalty in Moscow...

We were so close but failed many times. We had to suffer for so long.

And I think the same will happen with City and PSG for some reason. PSG will play semis for the first time now and City been there only once.

Before they win it they will have hard defeats on penalties, when they where the better side...

So I do not think they are even close to winning it. There is some special force about this things :D

Yes but mostly refs fucked us over. I mean Terry slipped but barca, liverpool games should be ours. 

City and psg are choking on themselves with their pussy like performances. Kind of dissapointed atalanta didnt hold for a bit longer and kick them out.

City are the ultimate Jekyll and Hyde club. They can look utterly unstoppable and dominant one match and then look like jokers the next. 

I'd imagine Pep will take his frustration out on the transfer market and buy a couple hundred million worth of signings now. They need a new main striker. Jesus isn't close to Agüero's level and Agüero himself is injured all the time. Can see them bringing in Jimenez from Wolves who Pep admires.