The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Like Bayern, the thing that makes me most jealous about City is the fact that nearly everyone in their entire roster is ultra comfortable on the ball. Receiving it when being pressed, passing it instantly with one touch, knowing exactly where their teammates are or are going to be. Even their bloody goalkeeper is better on the bal than many of our outfield players!

Meanwhile, we have what...only like 2-3 players who don't panic when they get pressed? Willian, Kova...I'm actually struggling to think of anyone else actually.

Look at Rodri and Güdogan for example. Both are just as slow and unathletic as Jorginho. But both are almost completely resistant to the press becasue they only take a touch or two and get rid. Jorginho sometimes takes forever with the ball and loses it.

5 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Sarri at Juve doesn‘t impress me at all. He would have fucked up here anyway with the current squad. No regrets.

even Klopp would struggle with our squad, especially with all the injuries

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Like Bayern, the thing that makes me most jealous about City is the fact that nearly everyone in their entire roster is ultra comfortable on the ball. Receiving it when being pressed, passing it instantly with one touch, knowing exactly where their teammates are or are going to be. Even their bloody goalkeeper is better on the bal than many of our outfield players!

Meanwhile, we have what...only like 2-3 players who don't panic when they get pressed? Willian, Kova...I'm actually struggling to think of anyone else actually.

Look at Rodri and Güdogan for example. Both are just as slow and unathletic as Jorginho. But both are almost completely resistant to the press becasue they only take a touch or two and get rid. Jorginho sometimes takes forever with the ball and loses it.

Harsh on Gündogan. He is quite nippy and a decent dribbler with reasonable strength to protectcthe ball. Jorginho is half the Player.

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That's because he has no one to pass it. Pep wanted to buy Jorginho before everyone else. 

12 hours ago, Pizy said:

Really harsh on İlkay Gündoğan and Rodri, especially Rodri, IMHO, who is one of the top DMF's in the world and far from unathletic. Gündoğan has been a decent player for ages as well.

THis RM is dire now but still very good on city. Im not shocked at all Juve is has backwards plenty under Sarri, if you go to juventuz-forum they have wanted his ass gone since forever.

Sounds familiar...guess who:

"I'm having difficulty getting the idea across to this team that they have to move the ball quickly."

10 minutes ago, Alabama said:

What is your assessment of Corona of Porto as he looks like a crazy baller according to YouTube videos though...not seen enough him

poor man's right footed version of Raphaël Guerreiro of Dortmund

super versatile, great passer, shedload of assists, poor defensively

that Liga NOS makes it so hard to judge players