The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Just now, Nicco said:

Says who? Pretty sure we didn't even try to get him let alone know if he wanted to come or not. As long as we made him a starter it's very likely he would've been interested in joining.

says Håland

lolol

did you not read anything amongst the massive amount of posts detailing his move?

if not go search and ye shall find

Just now, Vesper said:

says Håland

lolol

did you not read anything amongst the massive amount of posts detailing his move?

if not go search and ye shall find

He only said a few things after he already signed for Dortmund, I don't remember any report before about his wishes. If anything I remember reading he was interested in joining United but they didn't want to add the clause in his contract.

3 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Says who? Pretty sure we didn't even try to get him let alone know if he wanted to come or not. As long as we made him a starter it's very likely he would've been interested in joining.

Manchester United tried everything to get him and failed.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

they still choked that away at Juve

Shit happens man, I dont wanna jinx it but they look very awesome in this game so far. Game management is so key. Would love Simeone here, especially if he could bring Saul with him.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Cavani and Icardi on the bench. Tuchel ladies and gentlemens... 

Tuchel I have never rated, PSG needs a monster of a manager and they will be deadly.

he is going to be next global superstar striker

unless you count Mbappe, who alreadys is a superstar but not really a pure number 9 target man

it isn't even close

bookmark this

I have almost no fear of being embarrassed in the future

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Manchester United tried everything to get him and failed.

The reports said United didn't want to add the release clause, while Mino Raiola hates Ole because of Pogba.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Pay the 50m release fee or whatever it is in the summer. Some finish. What an absolute brute of a kid for 19 as well.

The clause is only available in his final year of contract at Dortmund from what I've read and even many will be after him.