The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

The second penalty was soft but PSG did this to themselves by conceding 6 goals, how do you excuse that? Just like arsenal giving an excuse for the red card decision yesterday for losing 10-2 :doh:

I fucking hate PSG, and I'm happy they're out. And mancity drew against Stoke, what a good day

Just now, kellzfresh said:

The second penalty was soft but PSG did this to themselves by conceding 6 goals, how do you excuse that? Just like arsenal giving an excuse for the red card decision yesterday for losing 10-2 :doh:

I fucking hate PSG, and I'm happy they're out. 

I hope for your sake you hate Barcelona as well. Or are you one of them mongs thinking Messi is the footballing Jesus when he comes to the Bridge next UCL season?

I will never, ever show sympathy for that club after that 2009 match. Don't give a damn Cruijff is a legend there and all other Dutchmen who played there. They're thugs. Nou Camp is a den of thieves. 

Just now, cosmicway said:

PSG proved themselves to be panic men once more.
Chelsea would n't go down like that, in this century, this solar system, this universe.
We eliminated Barca with 10 men.

I can't think of anyone bottling it like that. Well...aside from maybe Arsenal, but that´s not the point. No team would show so little character.

Even though we might be back next year, I seriously consider ignoring the Champions League. The UEFA is a big, corrupted organisation who favors Barcelona because they have the most fans in the world thus resulting in more TV money.

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Even though we might be back next year, I seriously consider ignoring the Champions League. The UEFA is a big, corrupted organisation who favors Barcelona because they have the most fans in the world thus resulting in more TV money.

Exactly!

I mean, explain this shit:

https://gfycat.com/KindlyAggressiveEyra

That result will have psychologically damaged PSG not just the players but the club as a whole. The manager will be out on his ear by the end of the week if not sooner and people will be talking about this result for years .The PSG fans are going to be constantly reminded about it which makes it particularly funny because they're a bunch of mouthy pricks. Steve McManaman said the ref had a good game only a Scouser could come out with a comment like that.

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I know this takes both an awful PSG and a crooked ref but you can't tell me this wasn't rigged ( beginning to sound like trump^^)

Incredible stuff. Hand Barca the trophy already

The bookies made money in the first leg - the 4-0.
Can't be ruled out.

Ref was terrible, barca are lucky cunts, but all in all two things;

1. Kudos to barca for not giving up (not they deserve the win)

2.) Psg did it to themselves. 4:0 after first leg, and they come to camp nou in most ridiciulous tactical prep; you can lose 3:0, but dont 4:0. Parking bus that allows barca all time and space instead of exploiting weak pique umtiti defence (when psg attacked for like 5 min in whole game; cavani almost scored twice), yet they go and park the bus for whole match. In any normal attacking match, psg would score at least two and even if barca got 4 or 5 they wouldnt be through. Instead mr Emery says, lets see how many can barca score...

On another note; psg parked the fucking bus and still concedes 6 goals? There you go...