The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

If I had to pick between listening to Michael Owen's voice and moving up the butt of a 70-year-old prostitute, I'd be on my way to the store to get lubricant.

How did he of all people get the job?

I know, absolute bell end

Memphis has that same mentality and killer instinct that his compatriot Robben has and what I wish Hazard had. He wants to test the keeper with every opportunity he gets. Shoot, shoot, shoot.

Also, Smalling has improved dramatically. Shaw is settling in nicely there too and will be top class. If we fuck around and aren't able to sign Stones and they do they'll have one hell of a back 4. Darmian looks great as well. All can play comfortably with the ball at their feet and are very mobile. Basically the opposite of ours. Stones is just the type of CB LvG loves and the type of signing that would be typical Man United.

Why we need to make positive we get him.

I guess you make a fair point but Hazard does score goals. Not goals like that (for the most part) but he does score so I don't have a problem with it.

He just needs to score more. Any Messi and Ronaldo numbers fantasies need to be put to bed though.

But Hazard can't achieve that if he doesn't shoot more when the chance is there. He's too selfless!

Exactly. Memphis has finishing in his blood, he's ruthless with it. Eden just isn't that player unfortunately. I said it when he joined that the biggest thing he needs to work on is his finishing and got heckled for it, but honestly it looks like that was true and sadly, it doesn't seem like he has progressed in that aspect of his play at all. He gets himself into very good positions to shoot sometimes.

If Eden shot more accurately, he'd definitely get defenders to panic more whenever he got into the box, but it's like the defenders know he won't shoot.

Memphis is shooter. Power and precision. Dangerous weapon. But he's still too easy to take out. His all-round game needs a lot of work. But he's only 21.

I'm very interested to see how he'll develop. He can become a top player, I'm sure of it. But you can't predict these things.

But Hazard can't achieve that if he doesn't shoot more when the chance is there. He's too selfless!

True. I guess that's what he's trying to develop. He's mentioned his desire to score more goals more than a few times.

I personally don't think his goal-scoring prowess is as bad as some make it out to be though. He also does so much for the team in other areas. But he can do better, definitely.

True. I guess that's what he's trying to develop. He's mentioned his desire to score more goals more than a few times.

I personally don't think his goal-scoring prowess is as bad as some make it out to be though. He also does so much for the team in other areas. But he can do better, definitely.

And yet, we haven't really seen do that on the pitch. He's still thinking more of assisting than scoring.

And yet, we haven't really seen do that on the pitch. He's still thinking more of assisting than scoring.

I guess. It's only been two games though and the team has been dire.

I don't want Hazard to suddenly start taking shots left and right like Depay, Cristiano and whoever.

Only for Depay to blast the shot over. Definitely overrated @The Skipper.

He was overrated because of the English media who put him in the Hazard/Silva/Sanchez category before he even set foot in England.

He's as good as you can expect a young guy coming from the Eredivisie to be imo. Tremendous talent, especially his shooting technique is incredible

I guess. It's only been two games though and the team has been dire.

I don't want Hazard to suddenly start taking shots left and right like Depay, Cristiano and whoever.

Of course not. Just want him to be more balance in terms of scoring and assisting - if there's a good chance for him to shoot/score, then go for it. if not, then pass it to somewhere else. Not asking too much.

He's overrated because of the English media who put him in the Hazard/Silva/Sanchez category before he even set foot in England.

He's as good as you can expect a young guy coming from the Eredivisie to be imo. Tremendous talent, especially his shooting technique is incredible

they do like to over hype players then soon as have one bad game make out how crap they are.guess keeps someone in a job

He was overrated because of the English media who put him in the Hazard/Silva/Sanchez category before he even set foot in England.

Haha, personally I haven't seen that. He is a level below them guys but he does have the potential to be amongst those players. I haven't really seen the English media doing that.