The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Let's take a moment and applaud Unai Emery. What a brave manager. He has proved on so many occasions he shows no fear against the likes of Real and Barca. Absolute class act.

Sevilla would be a really interesting CL opponent.

Definitely. Insane pressing and some really good attacking threat. I could see them at quarters.

if Manchester united Lose or Draw at Home at Old Trafford in the First Leg of UCL Qualifying Tonight. They will Lose the 2nd leg in Brugge in Belgium and fail to qualify. Man United Goalkeeper Romero hasn't been tested yet. I want to see how bad that affects them and in future of buying better players.

http://cs.betradar.com/ls/widgets/?/betradar/en/Europe:Berlin/page/sportcenter/soccer#matchId=7752678

You can't do what you can't do.

Exactly. Memphis has finishing in his blood, he's ruthless with it. Eden just isn't that player unfortunately. I said it when he joined that the biggest thing he needs to work on is his finishing and got heckled for it, but honestly it looks like that was true and sadly, it doesn't seem like he has progressed in that aspect of his play at all. He gets himself into very good positions to shoot sometimes.

If Eden shot more accurately, he'd definitely get defenders to panic more whenever he got into the box, but it's like the defenders know he won't shoot.

Hazard's shooting from outside the box is terrible and we all know that. That's why he will never be the best

There's such thing call 'Practice' and not sure how you can say his shooting is terrible when he has scored some great ones and the fact that he doesn't shoot enough.

If Michael Owen hasn't had his cock out in commentary there I would be very surprised. Wanking himself daft over United.

If I had to pick between listening to Michael Owen's voice and moving up the butt of a 70-year-old prostitute, I'd be on my way to the store to get lubricant.

How did he of all people get the job?

for an attacking winger he should be able to do it. or at least try some more you never know he might get better

I guess you make a fair point but Hazard does score goals. Not goals like that (for the most part) but he does score so I don't have a problem with it.

He just needs to score more. Any Messi and Ronaldo numbers fantasies need to be put to bed though.