The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Seems like Chelsea to carry the English flag in the Champions League yet again. Rest of cunts in English league need to be grateful, UEFA haven't cut the English champions league quota to top 3 or even top 2.

It's all about chelsea... as usual...

City are really a bunch of noobs. I could have told you yesterday this is how they would play, with their ridiculous 4-4-2.

Hey, but that's what counts for blood geniuses in the Mourinho thread saying 1) shit about his style all the time and 2) praising City's and Atletico's styles. But who cares if they lose at home or ends a match with RIDICULOUS pass completion of 57% against a struggling Bayern... It's all about attacking football or a team that knows how to press. City and Atletico just need to add 'winning' to their repertoire. Other than that they're the dream teams, with mouth watering and effective football styles

Seems like Chelsea to carry the English flag in the Champions League yet again. Rest of cunts in English league need to be grateful, UEFA haven't cut the English champions league quota to top 3 or even top 2.

And still they tried to f*ck up our CL chances last year with not moving the Liverpool match, stupid people.

Europe has moved from having walcotts and Sterling, to having people with the combination of

ball control,

passing,

dribbling and

vision.

If you don't have 4 players in your starting line-up with this quality, you can only park the bus to win the Champions League.

Having a strong defense is prime thing to go far in CL. It gives you confidence going forward and control the game.

Monaco has that. I knew they aint weak team but they still suprisised me big time. I though it will be a game with little goals, but they countered it perfectly.

Europe has moved from having walcotts and Sterling, to having people with the combination of

ball control,

passing,

dribbling and

vision.

If you don't have 4 players in your starting line-up with this quality, you can only park the bus to win the Champions League.

What if you have them(Hazard, Fabregas) but still decide to park it anyway? :) only at Chelsea hehe

Having a strong defense is prime thing to go far in CL. It gives you confidence going forward and control the game.

Monaco has that. I knew they aint weak team but they still suprisised me big time. I though it will be a game with little goals, but they countered it perfectly.

Tonight is basically a carbon copy of our away game at City, albeit more dramatic. This is what happens at the very top of counter attacking game which Mourinho hope we do every single time, but 80% of the time it will end up looking more like bus parking aka PSG away, Atletico away than this. This works best if the home team likes to go forward all the time, as evident today and us against City last season when they were naive.

Well I am confident as well. Just like I was confident we'd beat Burnley. When you say "Chelsea are going to be the only one repping" you're making it seem like it's the same thing as saying "The sun will rise again tomorrow" when it's not. So yes, it is foolish.

You're foolish. I'm a supporter.

Monaco scored four goals in the entire CL campaign. They score three at the Emirates, missing several key players. Saving their best for when it matters I guess...

They have a very young team btw. Would be nice if this was not a one season thing.

Monaco scored four goals in the entire CL campaign. They score three at the Emirates, missing several key players. Saving their best for when it matters I guess...

They have a very young team btw. Would be nice if this was not a one season thing.

They'll be cashing in the summer. I would be surprised if many of their key/promising players stay around.