Bayern Munich v. Barcelona

Juventus v. Atletico

Porto v. Monaco

PSG, Barcalona, Juventus and Porto.

PSG v. Juventus

Barcelona v. Porto

PSG, Barcelona final.

Barcelona win.

I feel who have got all your winners wrong. :)
  • Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

There is much need. Much need indeed. Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying, entitled bunch of twats to exist. A little dose of this reality would serve them well if they weren't so delusional.

Posted Images

A lot of Porto vs Monoco on people predictions.

I bet you that won't happen.

I just wanna see Atletico vs Juventus/Bayern

As for Porto/Monaco, one of them will end up facing Barca or Real Madrid to ensure 'easy' passage into the semis...

A Zenit Wolfsburg final would be interesting to watch.

Zenit won't make the final. I think Fiorentina or Sevilla will face Wolfsburg in the final (providing they aren't draw against one another).
  • Like 1

Zenit won't make the final. I think Fiorentina or Sevilla will face Wolfsburg in the final (providing they aren't draw against one another).

I find the Europa league possibly more enjoyable than than the CL

I find the Europa league possibly more enjoyable than than the CL

Me too this season. It's less cagey and has been full of goals. The fact a CL place is up for grabs for the winner adds more of a competitive nature than previous years.

Me too this season. It's less cagey and has been full of goals. The fact a CL place is up for grabs for the winner adds more of a competitive nature than previous years.

also good to see new teams and players .. I was thrilled when we won it . Would be happy to see either KDB or Salah win it this year . Especially to PISS off ROM

• Like 1

also good to see new teams and players .. I was thrilled when we won it . Would be happy to see either KDB or Salah win it this year . Especially to PISS off ROM

You and me both. [emoji6]
  • Like 1

You and me both. [emoji6]

Yeah because fuck it, who supports his team and the staff nowdays anyway...................

Really? Then why do all the non-Italian and English speaking Juve fans I've met rate Bonnuci higher? :lol:

I'd be happy with either French team.

Bonucci occasionally score and is a player much more mediatic than Barzagli. He often makes a lot of interviews and has a great attitude.
Barzagli never does interviews and does not score, but technically, defensively is the best of all
  • Like 1

My Prediction:

Bayern-Atleti

PSG-Real

Porto-Juve

Barca-Monaco

That's probably the most interesting outcome. Although I would like to see psg face atletico or juventus