The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

So? Drawing Barcelona will diverge way too mcuh of our player's the focus to UCL and I definitely dont want that!

Winning the EPL is what we should be aiming at and facing Barcelona at this stage would only hurt us in that regard. Chelsea and Mourinho have a "strong" relationship with them and our games always have a special aura around it, meaning we would be looking at a jammed schedule with at least two not so well prepared League fixtures.

The same thing applies if we draw Real or Bayern too...

However, if we draw Manure or BvB or even PSG. The mental and focal drainage will be drastically lower. It will be way easier to cope with the two competitions without losing that much focus!!!

Excuse me, but what kind of logic have you applied here? Lol.

Can you try again?

So? Drawing Barcelona will diverge way too mcuh of our player's the focus to UCL and I definitely dont want that!

Winning the EPL is what we should be aiming at and facing Barcelona at this stage would only hurt us in that regard. Chelsea and Mourinho have a "strong" relationship with them and our games always have a special aura around it, meaning we would be looking at a jammed schedule with at least two not so well prepared League fixtures.

The same thing applies if we draw Real or Bayern too...

However, if we draw Manure or BvB or even PSG. The mental and focal drainage will be drastically lower. It will be way easier to cope with the two competitions without losing that much focus!!!

yeah. you are right.

i just hate barca tbh

Time for some Red Cafe moments:

1. Arsenal played decentish against them at home up until the red card, so we might be OK at home. At Munich... my God, let's hope we somehow get our shit together defensively. Their movement will have us all over the place.

1. 33 minutes ago
    ShinjisanFull Member
    Joined: Apr 24, 2013 Messages: 3,152 Location: Football, bloody hell!

We'll do to them what Chelsea did to Barcelona.

They are fecked!

1. 34 minutes ago
    kourouxFull Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2007 Messages: 38,574 Location: Djibouti (La terre des braves)

Robben vs our LB

nervous.gif

That great goal he scored at OT still fecking hurts

1. 34 minutes ago
    Red Pavanshittest username ever manutddabest791
    Joined: Mar 15, 2008 Messages: 13,271 Location: UK - Ronaldo's House.
    esmufc14 said:
    We will beat them. Dont ask me how or why but we will.
    Believe.
  1. 33 minutes ago
    EugeniusFull Member

We're winning the CL this season and it will be in the jammiest way possible.

1. 32 minutes ago
    charleysurfTalks less sense than he used to

Bundesliga is shit. Look at Leverkusen when we played them...

And these are from the 1st page only!! :D

I don't know how I feel about us getting PSG, I was hoping to he Utd, no travel etc.

I think Utd will get hammered by Bayern I can't see any 1999 heroics coming. If they did manage a miracle they should be ashamed of how shit they have played all season.